Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,176 members, 7,821,984 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:40 PM

37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC (64951 Views)

House Of Representatives Members Visit Romania To Evacuate Nigerians / Meet The House Of Representatives Members From Imo State (2019) / House Of Representatives Members Drinking While DSS Shutdown NASS (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by senatordave1(m): 4:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
tuniski:

You still yet to understand what is going on. APC will continue to bleed till the elections in 2019.

The political class have left buhari they are poise to crown a new president come 2019.
Your very funny.your pdp is even bleeding more.osun will teach you another lesson.i wonder how you will be after buhari wins again

2 Likes

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 4:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
tuniski:

Yes the same OBJ! OBJ is not street credible and has never won his polling unit. However, he is the oracle of the political class. QED
Tell us those political class. This is PMB not Jonathan.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by oyoirabor: 4:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
sKeetz:
With the way Apc is going down, they'll soon discover oil.

hahahahahah...... grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by senatordave1(m): 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
uyplus:

That was when the kwankwasiyya movement wasn't birthed! Goto Kano and see how he now has cult followership, with lots of folks adorning red weaved Hausa caps in display of solidarity! Kwankwaso delivered Kano to Buhari in 2015 while Tinubu delivered Lagos to Buhari! Tinubu is still staying put despite the vivid short comings of our illiterate and nepotistic aboki! Sokoto will be so difficult to win with a wide margin because Tambuwal may defect, neither will Kwara be won with a wide margin because of Saraki's defection! No matter the political permutations that PMBs band of sycophants have solved for him to believe in, it is mathematically impossible for PMB to coast to victory in 2019!
Buhari has always won sokoto with a wide margin and will lose kwara.thats all.its only wamakko that can affect buhari margin in sokoto not tambuwal
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by tuniski: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Tell us those political class. This is PMB not Jonathan.
I have mentioned the oracle to you. Buhari is like just a pawn for the political class. Even you will be somebody if they anoint you!

Always watch the action of OBJ. He never wrote letter to ann incumbent and such survives since 1983! FACT!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 4:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
Ikpongiton:
i salute your courage, for still believing that buhari will win,when even d man and his wife knows that,they are finish.for tambuwal,it is a calculated,calculation for him to remain and to reduce apc to pieces from within.respect .
Until you know , the people of Sokoto are for PMB not Tambuwa. Those are the mistakes you are making. The real Northerns are for PMB not Tambuwa or Kwankwaso.

2 Likes

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by wavestech: 4:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
N-Power Build Oyo center only center in Nigeria not received any stipend.

From the inception of N-Power Build program, we the beneficiaries at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state are yet to receive a single monthly stipend, all others beneficiaries at others centers like Ibadan, Ogbomoso centers have received up to 4months stipend, and we are running the same program and we are in the same state, how our colleagues in the same state will got their stipends and Government Technical College Oyo center will be different?
We are at our internship places now without hope of receiving anything,
I now calling the attention of appropriate authority to investigate the corruption going on at Government Technical College Awe, Oyo state.
Signed: REP
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 4:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
tuniski:

I have mentioned the oracle to you. Buhari is like just a pawn for the political class. Even you will be somebody if they anoint you!

Always watch the action of OBJ. He never wrote letter to ann incumbent and such survives since 1983! FACT!
The ones you don't know outshine the ones you know. Like I reminded you early, this is PMB not Jonathan. You have forgotten to mention he wrote same letter as a president to Tinubu as a Gov but he was disgraced. Between where is Fayose and the new elected Gov Eleka?
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Susu888(m): 4:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
grin grin all these people shouting apc is dead nd saraki don finish buhari... u all should wake up pls. That man is an ex general even saraki dey fear that guy! Why do u all think saraki after all this nd today’s morning drama he is yet to drop apc?? Use ur brains abeg. The dullard as u all call him is a silent killer, no fuss no muss he jst takes his shot without tlking much. Lets all wait nd see how this plays out oh nd by the way all those who jst decamped to pdp hv committed their individual political suicide.... i jst they love it when two great strategists are playing it hard.

Buhari go flog them all come 2019 they won’t know wht hit them.

1 Like

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Johnnyessence(m): 5:20pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

How are you going to survive your propaganda in Osun state since Fayose refused to pay your stipend because of the electoral lost few days ago.
As if Aregbesola pay up the salaries. let me come and be going jare.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Billygee2u: 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nackzy:
This Story jst dh Sweet me
Very soon when you hear that name APC you will run and not look back
Chaiii so life can be this funny
Please all I want is for everyone in buharis government to be seriously probed after 2019 take over
Let me me bring out list of people to be probed
Abba kyari
Garba shehu
Femi
All the ministers starting from Ameachi, Fashola, shittu, ngige, kemi,
All permanent secretaries
All APC governors
Yusuf buhari
Aisha
N power handlers
Then our minister of petroleum and Chief corruptionist, aka herdsmen patron Alhaji Mohammedu buhari
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by uyplus(m): 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Until you know Sokoto is a second home to PMB. Did you see any Senator or Rep decamping from Sokoto as at today? Even Tambuwa knows he would definitely bury his own political ambitions if he goes to any other political party aside APC. Plateau as at today remains in the control of APC.
Sokoto and Katsina , just Zamfara in between them, the Sokoto takes PMB as their own. As it stands, it's the seating Govs in Kano, Sokoto, Zamfara, Kebbi, Katsina, Kaduna , Borno,Yobe , Jigawa, Bauchi, Gombe that can defeat to another political parties , that will have effect on PMB re- election. Those Senators and House of Rep you saw won elections on the legacy of PMB in the North.

You are counting Northern states forgetting that these states have been voting PMB since, yet he never won the presidential elections! Kaduna, Gombe & Plateau? Joking right? You will be surprised! How come easy states that should have been won over like Kogi, Benue, Nasarawa, Taraba, Gombe, Adamawa, Bauchi aren't there? These are states that he would have easily gotten bloc votes from!

1 Like

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by AbuMaryam1(m): 5:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Z4Gardell:

I am still waiting for Saraki and Dogara to publicly defect to PDP, I really wonder whom they are deceiving... maybe #lazyyouth.
We will be shocked at the way Buhari will win 2019 election I hope some of us will not commit suicide. 22millon Almergaris!!! I hope Saraki and co. will be able to convince them... because they are ready to kill everyone to get PMB back to Aso Rock. Please remember this comment on the 14th of February 2019, come 15th and 16th some of us will be in the ICU, including some pastors.

Tell them more!!! They are been deceived.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by tuniski: 6:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

The ones you don't know outshine the ones you know. Like I reminded you early, this is PMB not Jonathan. You have forgotten to mention he wrote same letter as a president to Tinubu as a Gov but he was disgraced. Between where is Fayose and the new elected Gov Eleka?
Fayose was a sacrifice wake up and see the big picture. The Ekiti debacle has ensured that the political class won't joke with buhari he will be progressively sapped!
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by balogunsegun44(m): 6:22pm On Jul 24, 2018
I believe is high time we take back our mandate cos we the masses are tired and fed up of this buhari led administration.......He buhari has nothing to offer Nigerians he had better go and let us go some rest.......
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by billyG(m): 6:27pm On Jul 24, 2018
Those who foolishly defected will not be re-elected again they have shot themselves on d balls.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 6:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
As if Aregbesola pay up the salaries. let me come and be going jare.
You this boy. Between where is Gov Eleka? Jonny the Walker, hope you would have worked down to Osun before the Governoship election since Fayose has refused to pay your stipend because of the electoral shock.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 6:36pm On Jul 24, 2018
tuniski:

Fayose was a sacrifice wake up and see the big picture. The Ekiti debacle has ensured that the political class won't joke with buhari he will be progressively sapped!
Stop ranting from Monday to Sunday. Who are these political class? You ain't too bold to name them. Between where is Gov Eleka?
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by tuniski: 6:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Stop ranting from Monday to Sunday. Who are these political class? You ain't too bold to name them. Between where is Gov Eleka?
Pele bye. I can't help you!
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Omoluabi16(m): 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
[quote author=yarimo post=69667281][/quote] hahaha! yarimo you be clown.Na God go help you.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 6:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
tuniski:

Pele bye. I can't help you!
Change has a nature: Hard in the beginning, messy in the middle but sweet at the end.The season of sorting the bad from good is also part of change.We are greatly happy the machineries finally left.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by tuniski: 7:28pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Change has a nature: Hard in the beginning, messy in the middle but sweet at the end.The season of sorting the bad from good is also part of change.We are greatly happy the machineries finally left.
You are right about change but buhari/apc is not changing positively!
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2018
tuniski:
You are right about change but buhari/apc is not changing positively!
Neither those who initiated the problem ( PDP) are the solution.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by tuniski: 7:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Neither those who initiated the problem ( PDP) are the solution.
From a black pot cometh white pap!
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Johnnyessence(m): 7:48pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

You this boy. Between where is Gov Eleka? Jonny the Walker, hope you would have worked down to Osun before the Governoship election since Fayose has refused to pay your stipend because of the electoral shock.
you still dey on this topic. no problem hmmmm. let me come and be going.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Mizabey(f): 8:08pm On Jul 24, 2018
They kill it by them selves
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 8:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
tuniski:

From a black pot cometh white pap!
Only for those who vomit in the morning, thereafter go back to eat their vomits in the evening.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Afamed: 9:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Johnnyessence:
you still dey on this topic. no problem hmmmm. let me come and be going.
You this boy, between where is Gov Eleka?
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by tuniski: 10:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Afamed:

Only for those who vomit in the morning, thereafter go back to eat their vomits in the evening.
Whatever.
Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Nelson247: 11:09pm On Jul 24, 2018
CyynthiaKiss:
This is too much for Buhari to withstand. I hope he won't land in the hospital.

This man Buhari go soon decamp to pdp too o. lol
Even Godwas not with him, we just didnt know

1 Like

Re: 37 House Of Representatives Members Dump APC by Ikpongiton: 7:45am On Jul 25, 2018
Afamed:

Until you know , the people of Sokoto are for PMB not Tambuwa. Those are the mistakes you are making. The real Northerns are for PMB not Tambuwa or Kwankwaso.
in 2015 with under age voters and other manipulations with kwankwaso and atiku in apc,2million in total was what made the different between buhari and jonathan.and now with either lamido,atiku or kwankwaso contending and cutting a reasonable chunk from the north means that buhari votes has been depleted in the north.now middle belt with gemade,and saraki holding sway and voters sympathetic to the victimized opposition, it is a no go area for buhari.and south-south and south-west where atiku is present and popular as a core investor and inlaw means a disaster for dogon daura,a man whose integrity has gone down the drain since he stop listening to his wife,which am sure had advised him to stop the suicide mission.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Omoyele Sowore And Edward Onoja WhatsApp Chat (Photos) / Jonathan Wins Ekiti With 176,474 Votes - Vanguard / Reasons Why "My Oga At The Top" Jokes Must Stop.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.