Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,076 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 AM

VIDEO: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Female Church Member In A Hotel - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / VIDEO: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Female Church Member In A Hotel (3740 Views)

Victor Duru Arrested For Blackmailing Female Church Members With Their Nudes / Army Power Ministry Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Church Members In Benin / Man Sleeping With Married Lady In Hotel Caught, Beaten, Locked In Car Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Female Church Member In A Hotel by Jnewsmediaman: 2:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nigerian name [unknown] who was allegedly caught in a hotel with one of the married female member having sex.

According to the pastor who revealed to THEWATCH NEWS says that the woman was the one who demanded for the sex and even arrange for them to meet in the hotel

I told her i have not been to this kind of place before and he added that the lady was the one who booked and pay for the hotel he said.

WATCH VIDEO HERE: https://www.thewatchngr.com/2018/07/video-see-nigerian-pastor-caught.html

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Catches Daughter Making Out With A Man In Their Compound / Video Of A Nigerian Arrested For Drugs In Thailand Will Make You Cry / Yahoo Boy Cries "I Have Only 30 Years To Spend 80 Billion Naira"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.