Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,362 members, 7,812,033 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election (4088 Views)

Buhari Looks Good To Win 2019 Election, Says Bloomberg / Don't Run Against Me In 2019 Election, Buhari Begs Nigerian Youths / See What Buhari Is Taking With Him To Daura If He Loses 2019 Election - Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by royal200: 2:37pm On Jul 24, 2018
The kind of drama following the Nigeria politics of recent is of concern,the imcubiemt president who is also an aspirant of the 2019 Presidental election has lost over 65% of men of power who controls Nigeria politics from the likes of OBj, Babagida, Bukola saraki and host of other notable and power to be men, more especially the large defected numbers of the Senators and house of rep members from his party(APC)

And I also hear that if PMB fail to retain the Npower volunteers that about to exit the program its also another minus for him.
My question is do you think PMB still have a winning chance?
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by 24enjay(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by mekaboy(m): 2:40pm On Jul 24, 2018
Let him win ticket first.

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by raumdeuter: 2:42pm On Jul 24, 2018
For Buhari to lose, He needs to lose to someone, So give the name of a candidate that can beat Buhari in 2019 as a start

The analyze how acceptable this candidate will be in his own state, Region and all over the country when facing Buhari

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by Baawaa(m): 2:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
The kind of drama following the Nigeria politics of recent is of concern,the imcubiemt president who is also an aspirant of the 2019 Presidental election has lost over 65% of men of power who controls Nigeria politics from the likes of OBj, Babagida, Bukola saraki and host of other notable and power to be men, more especially the large
These are names of yesterday

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by buhariguy(m): 2:44pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hahahahahahaha .
Only 15 senators and 37 reps.

I have be praying for them to go since inception of this anti corruption government.

All this lightweight politicians that were booted out by their governor.

The governors has the structure plus federal might is equal to win-win for good people of Nigeria.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by buhariguy(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
mekaboy:
Let him win ticket first.
which ticket? PDP ticket?

4 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by seunmsg(m): 2:45pm On Jul 24, 2018
Today's defection changes absolutely nothing in the race to 2019. Most lawmakers are light weight politicians who got elected either through the magnanimity of their governor or through a sweeping wave of support for their party. Even Saraki, the grand puppeteer of the puppet lawmakers that decamped refused to follow them. We all know that the governors hold all the aces when it comes to mobilizing for the general election.

Saraki played all his cards today and it will come to haunt him. Senators that are still in APC can no longer openly support him with what happened today. All pretenses to negotiations and discussions is now over. Henceforth, it's a battle to finish. APC has enough time to assess the situation and deal with him appropriately. With the defection also comes serious internal problem for PDP. Many disgruntled PDP members who would be disatisfied with the preference given to the defectors may move to APC. APC can even lobby some PDP lawmakers to their camp before senate resumes plenary in September. If well managed, i see APC having the last laugh over today's defection.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by royal200: 2:46pm On Jul 24, 2018
Baawaa:

Don't think it's people of yesterday.. Remember those three people action against Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by royal200: 2:49pm On Jul 24, 2018
seunmsg:
Today's defection changes absolutely nothing in the race to 2019. Most lawmakers are light weight politicians who got elected either through the magnanimity of their governor or through a sweeping wave of support for their party. Even Saraki, the grand puppeteer of the puppet lawmakers that decamped refused to follow them. The governors hold the aces and we all know this.

Can you remember the last election during Jonathan.. Politics is from grassroots each state, consisituences, local government and ward matter. Rigging of election apart. In Nigeria politics the majority always won the presidential ticket

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by royal200: 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2018
buhariguy:
Only 15 senators and 37 reps
I Belief they now have the majority in both chamber, I stand to be corrected
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by yarimo(m): 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Op IBB And OBASANJO days of being powerful in Nigeria politics is already over.
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by CilicMarin: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
[s]
royal200:

Can you remember the last election during Jonathan.. Politics is from grassroots each state, consisituences, local government and ward matter. Rigging of election apart. In Nigeria politics the majority always won the presidential ticket
[/s]

Kindergarten political analysis!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by royal200: 2:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
yarimo:
Op IBB And OBASANJO days of being powerful in Nigeria politics is already over.
If you think so, now who controls Nigeria politics.. Try mention a few

3 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by royal200: 2:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
CilicMarin:
[s][/s]

Kindergarten political analysis!

Sir am not a political analyst I only say things as I view it, I stand to be corrected

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by helinues: 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
Majority of them defected not because of Buhari but because of their re-election

Most of them have lost in the scheme of things in their respective states

That doesn't mean it is not going to affect Buhari re-election

How I wish we could have a better alternative candidate apart from Buhari and Atiku

We are waiting as things unfold

4 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by gabbijason(m): 2:54pm On Jul 24, 2018
From the look of things, only God know... Though the trend trend is going bullish for APC at the moment.

Meanwhile "Lady Aiban" is Nigeria's finest female Christian Rapper
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by hotwax: 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
Major Northern politicians are following OBJ. These defections has OBJ written over it.

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by Baawaa(m): 2:55pm On Jul 24, 2018
royal200:

Don't think it's people of yesterday.. Remember those three people action against Goodluck
They won Jonathan simply because Jonathan is weak and corrupt,masses are watching the drama.These people you mentioned don't have a say in their domains, especially Obasanjo, if you want to confirm go to Abeokuta.

4 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by cktheluckyman: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
Baawaa:

They won Jonathan simply because Jonathan is weak and corrupt,masses are watching the drama.These people you mentioned don't have a say in their domains, especially Obasanjo, if you want to confirm go to Abeokuta.

so Buhari is not corrupt and stupid?

3 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by tomakint: 2:57pm On Jul 24, 2018
We are talking that may likely be impeached before then you are saying he will contest cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by Metuh: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
Baawaa:
These same names of yesterday removed GEJ.

I know it's very hard to accept. grin

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by hotwax: 2:58pm On Jul 24, 2018
When APC including Buhari and Tinubu went to Obasanjo house in Ota, he was powerful then, now he is no more powerful. Many kids claiming to know what...

I remember GEJ followers said the same to OBJ.

They said "He is irrelevant." - He go shock you na.

Buhari, where is our electricity? A serious government should be able to provide power in 6 months. This more than 4 years, still counting..still nothing..awon oloshi

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by oooduancalmdown: 2:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
Yes he will still enter

1 Like

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by royal200: 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Baawaa:

Thank you sir, nJonathan was shown a red card by the masses because they are tired of how the problem in the country and this was fueled by several power to be man in Nigeria leading to easy exit of Jonathan. So are you now saying people aren't tired of PMB administration yet.. Let us all be truthful, am apolitical

2 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by seunmsg(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
tomakint:
We are talking that may likely be impeached before then you are saying he will contest cheesy grin

PDP's majority is very slim if truly they even have the majority. There is no way they will get 73 senators to impeach the president. It is never going to happen.

4 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by Mohayaks: 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
Majority of these defectors from the north are elected because they are in the same party with BUHARI, not because they have any political influence. Let me say this, most of them will not come back to their seat after 2019 election.

3 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by yarimo(m): 3:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
royal200:

If you think so, now who controls Nigeria politics.. Try mention a few
the Nigerian people
Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by hotwax: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
cktheluckyman:

so Buhari is not corrupt and stupid?

With what Buhari did today. It shows he is the most stewpid politician in Nigeria. Even a local government chairman will not do that.

He shot himself and played into Saraki's hand.

He made Saraki popular and people are now seeing him as a smart guy.

Illiteracy is a disease.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by raumdeuter: 3:02pm On Jul 24, 2018
hotwax:
Major Northern politicians are following OBJ. These defections has OBJ written over it.

Let these Northern politicians go to their constituency and campaign against Buhari. I am waiting for a Norther Governor or senator to hold a rally and abuse Buhari and see what will happen

OBJ that cannot even win his own ward. His daughter as defeated in his LGA

7 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by helinues: 3:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
royal200:

Thank you sir, nJonathan was shown a red card by the masses because they are tired of how the problem in the country and this was fueled by several power to be man in Nigeria leading to easy exit of Jonathan. So are you now saying people aren't tired of PMB administration yet.. Let us all be truthful, am apolitical

Seriously majority of Nigerians are tired of Buhari but the problem is who is the alternative candidate

Please dont tell me Atiku

5 Likes

Re: Can PMB Still Win 2019 Election by oooduancalmdown: 3:05pm On Jul 24, 2018
hotwax:
When APC including Buhari and Tinubu went to Obasanjo house in Ota, he was powerful then, now he is no more powerful. Many kids claiming to know what...

I remember GEJ followers said the same to OBJ.

They said "He is irrelevant." - He go shock you na.

Buhari, where is our electricity? A serious government should be able to provide power in 6 months. This more than 4 years, still counting..still nothing..awon oloshi
Buhari is going nowhere.
Buhari and Jonathan are not same.
Jonathan was a weak, stupid ineffectual clown and drunkard

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebonyi Govt. Seals Petrol Station Over Kerosene Explosion / Obasanjo Reveals Lists Of Regions To Be Islamized And Fulanized / Bukola Saraki Bows Out Of The Office: Caption This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.