Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,359 members, 7,812,014 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

DOWNLOAD M.I Abaga Ft. Nosa & Milli – Brother (official Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DOWNLOAD M.I Abaga Ft. Nosa & Milli – Brother (official Video) (1009 Views)

Nosa Rex Buys A Car For His Wife, Deborah (Photos) / Nosa Rex Blasts Richard Mofe-Damijo RMD Over Clems Onyeka Death / Tiwa Savage Gambling With Ceeza Milli? See Wards Of Dollar Cash On Table (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD M.I Abaga Ft. Nosa & Milli – Brother (official Video) by starchuks: 2:51pm On Jul 24, 2018

Official music video of Jude Abaga popularly knows as M.I an acronym for Mr. Incredible, is a multi-talented Hip Hop Artiste, performing the visual for the 2014 song titled “Brother” off the Chairman album featuring Nosa & Milli.

The song addressed the issue that rises up then in Choc Boi camp and the departure of Brymo from the label. Trust me this track off the Chairman album still sounds like a song dropped yesterday.

Watch the visual and enjoy it.

DOWNLOAD M.I Abaga ft. Nosa & Milli – Brother (Official Video)

(1) (Reply)

Actress Oma Nnadi And Husband Welcome Their First Child / Davido Flies With Chioma In His Private Jet For The First Time / Tiwa Savage Launches And Models Her New Merchandise Line!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.