Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot (1131 Views)

Landlord’s Son Stabs Tenant To Death Over Parking Space / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) / South African Lady Beaten By Man Over Parking Space Cries Out For Justice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot by ohem007(m): 5:00pm On Jul 24, 2018
Florida’s controversial “Stand Your Ground” law has spared a white man from criminal charges after he shot and killed a black father in front of his young children over a parking spot. The gunman, Michael Drejka, 47, shot and killed Markeis McGlockton, 28, after McGlockton parked in a disabled spot in the parking lot of a Circle K convenience store and gas station in Clearwater, Florida, on July 19. The Pinellas County sheriff, however, declined to press charges against Drejka because of Florida’s Stand Your Ground law, which allows anyone who fears for their safety or life to use lethal force.

The incident began when McGlockton and his girlfriend, Britany Jacobs, 25, who are black, pulled into a disabled spot in the Circle K parking lot with a car full of their young children. McGlockton got out of the vehicle with his 5-year-old son and went into the store, while Jacobs stayed behind in the idling car with the couple’s two younger children, an infant and a 3-year-old. Their use of the disabled spot without a permit caught Drejka’s attention. Drejka, who's white, is known for picking fights over improper use of disabled spots and other parking-related faux pas, according to local media. He began circling Jacobs’ vehicle trying to look for the “disabled” decal on the car, and a “verbal altercation” ensued, Pinellas County Sheriff Bob Gualtieri said in a press conference Friday.

“He wanted somebody to be angry at,” a teary Jacobs Good Morning America on Monday. “He just wanted someone to fight him. He was picking a fight. I’m just sitting, waiting for my family to come back to the car.”

video link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iDtzofAUSJI

Cc lalasticlala seun mynd44 ishilove semid4lyfe obinoscopy farano Seun Marpol Dominique

Re: White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot by ohem007(m): 5:01pm On Jul 24, 2018
He killed someone in a parking space dispute but police say he just stood his ground

Re: White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot by Destroe: 5:19pm On Jul 24, 2018
These African Americans disgust me with their behavior. They go about doing shiit and making trouble and anytime it backfires, they try to make it about race. The number of African Americans being killed by fellow blacks over stupid turf wars, gang violence, crime related violence, revenge drive bys e.t.c far outnumber anything the so called racists do to them. I'm not believing this story from entitlement mentality blacks until I hear from the other side. I can bet my life on it that the story written here was twisted to make it about race and distort the true version of events

5 Likes

Re: White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot by ohem007(m): 5:24pm On Jul 24, 2018
Destroe:
These African Americans disgust me with their behavior. They go about doing shiit and making trouble and anytime it backfires, they try to make it about race. The number of African Americans being killed by fellow blacks over stupid turf wars, gang violence, crime related violence, revenge drive bys e.t.c far outnumber anything the so called racists do to them. I'm not believing this story from entitlement mentality blacks until I hear from the other side. I can bet my life on it that the story written here was twisted to make it about race and distort the true version of events

boss check out the video....

The evidence is clear

he didnt even think of the little kid before pulling the trigger

1 Like

Re: White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot by beastofwestros(m): 5:33pm On Jul 24, 2018
Destroe:

honestly I feel the same way...everything is about racism and slavery... I wonder if we ( blacks) are the only race that experienced slavery... Isreal was in it for over 400 years... after all no be our people sell them to the whites for a cheap price?

2 Likes

Re: White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot by slyfox35(m): 5:52pm On Jul 24, 2018
Destroe:
Who be this one? Oga shut up!!!

1 Like

Re: White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot by slyfox35(m): 5:53pm On Jul 24, 2018
beastofwestros:

honestly I feel the same way...everything is about racism and slavery... I wonder if we ( blacks) are the only race that experienced slavery... Isreal was in it for over 400 years... after all no be our people sell them to the whites for a cheap price?
You too, shut up

1 Like

Re: White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot by Nostradamus: 12:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
The world is losing it's sanity daily.if this story is true,then that white dude who shot that nigger is evil...anyway wetin i dey talk sefi neva chop abeg.

1 Like

Re: White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot by Tobimillar1(m): 5:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Destroe:

Although this video might be a exception, but black man own too much. I know the havoc blacks in Chicago commit daily especially in south Chicago. When they get shot at, they are very quick to term it racial cleansing. I won't say there is no racism in America, even here in Nigeria we have our own share of tribalism or racism. The black in America need to get their ass together
Re: White Man Shot Black Father In Front Of His Kids Over Parking Spot by EagleNest(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2018
But why killing someone because of parking feud.

It doesn't make sense to me - whether black or white.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Watch How Raw 'zombie' Chicken Crawled From A Plate At Chinese Restaurant / Please Help Me Teach This Scammer A Lesson / Foetus Found Dumped Inside Stream In Osogbo (graphcs)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.