Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:22 PM

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) (63105 Views)

Oyo: Woman Slaps A Policeman Trying To Enforce Curfew / Lady Slaps Man In Bank, The Man Slaps Her Back As She Staggers. See Reactions / Lady Slaps Man On ATM Queue. He Walks Away (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Rachelsblog(f): 9:49am On Feb 06, 2018
A furious woman and Facebook user has revealed how she distributed and redesigned a man's face with 4 urgent slaps, after he shouted at her for using her car to block his own at a restaurant car park..

Sharing the photos on her Page Adesola Ruby said she needed to teach the man an unforgettable lesson, as he almost assaulted over car parking space..
Read her post below!

News From Ebiwali--

https://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/02/angry-woman-slaps-man-4time-for.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 9:51am On Feb 06, 2018
If this is exactly how it happened, the man is very impatient and has deep anger issues . In public for that matter?

She too is one drama queen. She gave him 3 hot slaps, still went back to add another and tear his clothes. The first slap I can manage, the second and third? That's no more "self defence".
She didn't stop there, she went back a second time to fight him.
For what exactly? Because she got away with the first?

People should know when to sheath their sword.
Things could escalate real quickly.

167 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by KardinalZik(m): 10:00am On Feb 06, 2018
And what exactly are you trying to prove by sharing the story on social media?

You gave him 4 hot slaps and he did nothing? You didn't paint the image of a patient man who wouldn't revenge at the very first slap.

You said he was yelling at you; but suddenly went mute after you started slapping him. AUNTY, YOU CAN LIE O!

197 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:06am On Feb 06, 2018
KardinalZik:

You gave him 4 hot slaps and he did nothing? You didn't paint the image of a patient man who wouldn't revenge at the very first slap.

You said he was yelling at you; but suddenly went mute after you started slapping him. AUNTY, YOU CAN LIE O!

E be like person never give you better slap before.
You'll lose your voice immediately.

To explain/talk anything further will be hard, because tears will start flowing. So, you gats shut up small grin

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Benjom(m): 10:08am On Feb 06, 2018
You're just damn lucky lady. I hope you'll do that to the wrong man next time.
"Ajekun-iya looje" cool

The fastest way to a new job is with a new and AWESOME CV. Here are catchy samples for your use: https://.com/cv-samples/

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by SexyDenzel: 10:34am On Feb 06, 2018
Lies from the pits of hell, he came in and started shouting at you, grabbed your car keys ( Any/most/sane car owners doesn't even think of grabbing a stranger's car to drive it let alone in such situation) then poured your meal on you and continued raining insults on you?! Too many holes in the story and if the man took all that slaps then you gave extra to finish it all huh. I have nothing to say but I just wish a mofo would.

63 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Nobody: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
I remember back in 2013 how i whozzed a female corp member i met in Kubwa NYSC camp 2 hot dirty slaps for running her mouth n raining insults on me after I demanded for my 12k I kept in her costudy during flexing in Maami market after d beagle was blown .....it started when I withdrew 20k from the ATM gave her 12k to keep for me cos I wasn't wit my pouche n flexed us plus a friend with 8k....i demanded my cash back she started yelling at me saying " i shud open my eyes o, that i didnt know when i was drunk n spent all the money abi, that i shud get out of her way", imagine me a Russian graduate getting drunk from a bottle or two of vodka shared among 4 people, well after d slaps she deeped her hand in a compartment in her waist pouche n gave me my money complete well wrapped wit a rubber band wit shame. She was my camp boo for a while before d incident we even had a quickie in camp wit her holding a tree close to the parade ground ( after 2 weeks in camp, Konji na bastard, with vodka in the system , thank God say soldiers no catch us), i wont lie i didnt use protection so i came inside, the konji was muuuch, so sorry for that tho, after camping she posted a picture with her boyfriend on facebook, assuming she had taken in she wud av given the pregnancy to d bf or fiance, n i wont know my baby is been fathered by anoda guy, and the guy wont know d baby isnt his especially if it resembles the girl, well that's by the way sha.... i pity the guy sha, little did he know his gf was fvcked from behind holding a tree, she's slim wit a nice big bouncy ass.....well, she shud av asked me to pay for the sex n i wud av given her atleast half of it instead of trying to tag me a drunkard n stealing my money plus insults. I apologised after the slaps tho but that was my last encounter wit her.

32 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by donstan18: 10:37am On Feb 06, 2018
And here she is, celebrating the victory on social media.

Well, congratulations ma'am, for luckily going scot free after slapping a man 4 times.

May you keep slapping men till you slap a frustrated and hungry mechanic or agbero one day.

111 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by SexyDenzel: 10:39am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

To explain/talk anything further will be hard, because tears will start flowing. So, you gats shut up small grin
My dear nooooooo not in such situations, If she is a soldier and got some other soldiers with her then I might believe the man went mute after the slap.
Her story and the scenes got holes in it which means lies or exaggeration. Four slaps, one might but coming back for the fourth one? that's what leads to death or serious injuries in the streets naaa.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2018
SexyDenzel:
My dear nooooooo not in such situations, If she is a soldier and got some other soldiers with her then I might believe the man went mute after the slap.
Her story and the scenes got holes in it which means lies or exaggeration. Four slaps, one might but coming back for the fourth one? that's what leads to death or serious injuries in the streets naaa.

That's why I wondered why she came back a second time.
The second time might not be a slap to the cheek though. She can sneak from behind and land it anywhere her hand sees.

At this point, the blame will shift to her most definitely.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 10:42am On Feb 06, 2018
If truely it all happened, like she narrated....
Then, the man is way Stupid, Not a "Gentleman". angry

The ma'am on the other hand, had luck on her side, slaps of different cadre like that, would earn her a Knockout punch Some other time. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by EOOJ(m): 10:46am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

If d man goes all james bond on her now... We wud start hearing violence against women grin

15 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 10:48am On Feb 06, 2018
EOOJ:

If d man goes all james bond on her now... We wud start hearing violence against women grin

He already started the violence by pouring food on her. What if she picked the cutlery and stabs him outta anger?
We would start hearing women are wicked.

Seems I am the only one that avoids confrontations sha.
I like my life too much.

12 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by donstan18: 10:52am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

He already started the violence by pouring food on her. What if she picked the cutlery and stabs him outta anger?

I like my life too much.

Had it been a man revenged a woman with 4 hot slaps for pouring food on him, what will you tag it? cheesy

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by EOOJ(m): 10:54am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

I like my life too much.

Very true.... Watever d outcome, they both made dat choice cool

Dats why i always say no man/women has d right to hit d opposite sexxxx. Sha, dats life.

Mis P weldone

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by khiaa(f): 10:55am On Feb 06, 2018
This girl is nuts, who the hell parks their car in front of someone else's car blocking them in. That man had every right to be upset with her stupidity but he took it too far. She wants to act like Mrs. badazz because she slapped him, imagine if he would have retaliated.
angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:01am On Feb 06, 2018
EOOJ:

Very true.... Watever d outcome, they both made dat choice8)
Dats why i always say no man/women has d right to hit d opposite sexxxx. Sha, dats life

Mis P weldone

Well said wink
Two of them get am for body.

donstan18:

Had it been a man revenged a woman with 4 hot slaps for pouring food on him, what will you tag it? cheesy

Had it been a woman pours food on a man for blocking her car, what will you tag it?

Because the tag for her reaction isn't in contest from what you highlighted. He started the violence [i.e] both are violent, but he set the ball rolling. Sometimes, just read and pass. You don't always have to play this game ahbeg.

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2018
khiaa:
This girl is nuts, who the hell parks their car in front of someone else's car blocking them in. That man had every right to be upset with her stupidity but he took it too far.
angry

I've gone to several eateries/places where you have to park blocking someone else. They'll always tell you, you might be called if the person needs to leave first. It happens when the parking lot is small.

If you don't want that inconvenience, they tell you to park on the road. I go for the latter, I hate blocking or being blocked smiley

3 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by donstan18: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Had it been a woman pours food on a man for blocking her car, what will you tag it?

Because the tag for her reaction isn't in contest from what you highlighted. He started the violence [i.e] both are violent, but he set the ball rolling. Sometimes, just read and pass. You don't always have to play this game ahbeg.

What game?

Am I to believe that any repaid violent is highly welcomed irrespective of the gender? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by donstan18: 11:18am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

What game?

Asking from your scribblings, am I to believe that any repaid violent is highly welcomed irrespective of the gender? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by pocohantas(f): 11:19am On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:

What game?

Am I to believe that any repaid violent is highly welcomed irrespective of the gender? cheesy

Nah. You're to read and understand carefully the flow of a conversation, before quoting.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by donstan18: 11:35am On Feb 06, 2018
pocohantas:

Nah. You're to read and understand carefully the flow of a conversation, before quoting.

I never wanted to flow with your conversation with the other party, I quoted you as regards to your say "He started the violent by pouring food on her" ,and I was like, "How right and normal will you see it if a man repay a woman with such higher measure of violent? "cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by dandollaz: 11:47am On Feb 06, 2018
KardinalZik:

No try women in public ooo.Everybody will be against you.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by Splinz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 06, 2018
You gave him three hot slaps in quick succession and walked back gallantly to the restaurant. And then not yet done, you went back and added the fourth one, tore his clothes and fought him real hard. Obviously, the beast in you came out. And like a sheep taken to the slaughter, he uttered not a word.

Wow!

Here's a woman who rode on public sympathy & defense to greatly assault a man. Of course, the sympathy will always be with her. I mean, how dare you raise your hand against a woman, whether she's at fault or not? Don't you know she's a WOMAN? So the society thinks...

Accepted, the man went to the extreme by provoking an unwarranted scene. But whilst this woman is celebrating her victory over a defenseless man, now we may ask: Who assaulted who

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by FriendofGod: 12:30pm On Feb 06, 2018
I am sure she lied.

There was a church a friend invited me to. After the service, I found a car blocking me. My friend said he knew the owner of the car and went in search of her. He came back and assured me that she was rushing down to remove her car. We sat in the car and waited for almost an hour and that was when I lost it and began tooting. When this woman finally appeared, she was not even apologetic. I told her that the least she could do was apologize and the next thing she started insulting me. If I had done what I had in mind to do to her, maybe I will be in jail right now.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by biacan(f): 12:55pm On Feb 06, 2018
What a wise woman she was wink she should have done worst than what she did Men are animals in human skin undecided he's lucky I'm not the one I would have dealt with him so well cool
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:01pm On Feb 06, 2018
donstan18:
Congratulations ma'am, for luckily going scot free after slapping a man 4 times.

May you keep slapping men till you slap a frustrated and hungry mechanic one day.
I'll slap sense into your head and nothing will happen cool

1 Like

Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by miqos02(m): 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
Wow
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by jieta: 1:04pm On Feb 06, 2018
I'm not a neonate to believe this balderdash you are vomiting from your mouth. but all the same madam you have been notice. and the attention you seek is on his way, but i pray you don't try this with your husband.
Re: Woman Slaps Man 4 Times For Pouring Food On Her Over Parking Space (Photos) by biacan(f): 1:05pm On Feb 06, 2018
TIDDOLL:
If truely it all happened, like she narrated....
Then, the man is way Stupid, Not a "Gentleman". angry

The ma'am on the other hand, had luck on her side, slaps of different cadre like that, would earn her a Knockout punch Some other time. undecided
Woman beater spotted cool

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Air Force Personnel Carefully Planned Murder Of Girlfriend / Thief Sleeps With His Victim's Daughter In Edo, Gets Arrested / Don Wanny's Younger Brother, Obata Osu, Declared Wanted. See Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.