Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,683 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Dr Alkali, A Buhari Supporter, Also Threatens To Decamp - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dr Alkali, A Buhari Supporter, Also Threatens To Decamp (765 Views)

Yahaya Bello: 10 PDP Governors Set To Decamp To APC / Foreign Investors Waiting For A Buhari Loss Before Investing In Nigerian Stock / Between Reno Omokri And A Buhari Supporter Who Won't Swear With Quran (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr Alkali, A Buhari Supporter, Also Threatens To Decamp by desmond2pk: 5:35pm On Jul 24, 2018
Dr Nura Alkali, the fulani doctor, one of the strongest supporters of buhari has made it clear that he may not vote for buhari.

"Let me add insult to injury after Saraki's defection to PDP. If APC deems me important enough for expulsion, I'd welcome that with dignity, so I challenge them to please go ahead.

Five others with PVCs live in my household, and believe it or not, I can determine where our six votes go in 2019. We all voted APC Sak in 2015, but since then, it took much efforts on my part to retain that support. My houseboy - with OND - is angry at PMB for the secret job recruitments which he thinks have deprived him of a better life. I have assured him the fault is not PMB's but his corrupt appointees at FIRS, NNPC, FAAN, etc.

My maid with little education always complains of her parents suffering high food prices under PMB. I have assured her that is transient, and it is PDP's fault for the way they diverted federal budgets to GEJ's re-election campaign and ruined Nigeria's economy. My wife's shop assistant lacks political views and tend to go with majority opinion.

My sister-in-law follows the political views of my wife, who feels stigmatized at three markets and other locations in Bauchi. At first, only Shia shop-owners tormented her for "selling them Buhari" in 2015 (after the Shia-Army clash in Zaria) but non-Shias joined them later for what they call "economic hardship". She had to change markets just to avoid them.

This narrative was aimed at so-called PMB supporters mocking APC members making threats with their PVCs. I visited the profile of one, only to find he is a bachelor who probably even lacks a PVC. To people like him I say, let us see who laughs last in 2019. PMB may still win, but it will be with a narrower margin than 2015, making it easier for APC losing in 2023.

If I'm alive and well in 2019, hear it now that PMB won't have my vote if he persists with his indifference to our security concerns and the impunity of his appointees, such as his government keeping mute over Mrs. Kemi Adeosun's alleged forgery of NYSC certificate. Should that happen, I have no doubt PMB will lose five other votes in my house alone. Let us meet at the ballot.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alkali, A Buhari Supporter, Also Threatens To Decamp by bedspread: 5:38pm On Jul 24, 2018
Hahahaha hahahaha....
Comedians have Seen Enough Materials for the year Today.....

2 Likes

Re: Dr Alkali, A Buhari Supporter, Also Threatens To Decamp by 360degreess(m): 5:39pm On Jul 24, 2018
.Let him decamp today.Buhari is God sent,all evil planed against him shall not succeed..many evil ppl have been planning evil against him since 2015 till date,but they dont know that God is the best planner...PMB till 2023.
Re: Dr Alkali, A Buhari Supporter, Also Threatens To Decamp by Crocky23: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
My houseboy - with OND - is angry at PMB for the secret job recruitments which he thinks have deprived him of a better life.

Buhari has to go.
Re: Dr Alkali, A Buhari Supporter, Also Threatens To Decamp by fergie001: 5:43pm On Jul 24, 2018
Saraki is not a gud pezin(in Jenifa's voice)

You went into the ring with someone
Boxed him out,TKO style
He went down,the towel went up
You continued
You people sha just want someone to die of high BP today abi?
If anybody should get high BP,let it be the 30k people ooooo
Re: Dr Alkali, A Buhari Supporter, Also Threatens To Decamp by psucc(m): 5:51pm On Jul 24, 2018
Please who has heard from Prof Ango Abdullahi? He has vanished from public scene since Buhari started going south?
Re: Dr Alkali, A Buhari Supporter, Also Threatens To Decamp by slimghost(m): 5:56pm On Jul 24, 2018
cc: Madridguy, Yarimo, Seunmsg.
Guys come and see this Ipob pig. hahahahahahahahababaha.
Re: Dr Alkali, A Buhari Supporter, Also Threatens To Decamp by FarahAideed: 5:59pm On Jul 24, 2018
360degreess:
.Let him decamp today.Buhari is God sent,all evil planed against him shall not succeed..many evil ppl have been planning evil against him since 2015 till date,but they dont know that God is the best planner...PMB till 2023.

Shut up Buhari is a representative of Satan

(1) (Reply)

This 20 Year Old Cultist Kills For ₦10k Each And Wears Hijab To Kill Targets / POST - APC , PDP Test Might In Katsina , Bauchi, Kogi Today / (Throw Back): President Muhammad Buhari At Calabar In 1984

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.