Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,772 members, 7,827,855 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP (122444 Views)

APC Members Decamp To Labour Party In Alimosho LG, Destroy Their Brooms (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn NNPP Logo, Red Caps In Kano, Endorse Atiku (Video) / Kwankwaso Supporters Burn Their PDP Membership Cards Because Of Atiku (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by PropertyDeals(f): 11:30am On Jul 25, 2018
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Sagay212: 12:18pm On Jul 25, 2018
jeeka321:
Nope , far from it. Northern youth are more politically conscious than you ever would be. They would vote their conscious and the truth is, a high majority of them are still with Buhari.

LOL..you are a joker. The nothern youths chasing cows from one state to another, the ones pushing wheelbarrow from mile 12 to ikorodu, the ones begging for money ar every bustops in every state across the country or the ones tying bombs around their waist to kill innocent people are the people you call politically conscious? Even the few ones like you who manage to be enlightened must vote for buhari to retain your free govt job. Buhari leaves ya'll lose your jobs because it's gonna be about competence and not nepotism.

1 Like

Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
PresidentAtiku:
This falling apart is divine

Nah, It's normal.

Many of us both online n offline have been saying that it will happen since 2016.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Goddex: 6:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
TheFreeOne:
Na APC 2m votes Dem dey burn so o grin
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by bahaushe1: 10:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Afamed:

Are you for real? A vote for PMB is just another vote for any APC Gov in Kano.

Presidential and gubernatorial elections will not be held on the same. And remember, PMB won Kano in 2011 under CPC but Kwankwaso won the gubernatorial seat under PDP.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by jeeka321: 2:49am On Jul 26, 2018
You forgot to add the same youth that beat your smart ass politically in every turn hence my point. BTW regardless of who is in power in Nigeria, North unlike east can never be subdued. Don't believe me? Go back to your history. Nonetheless i am not looking for job in the gov't because the truth is, they can't match my current standing so i don't give a Bleep who is in power so no one can take my job from me in the whole country.

Sagay212:

LOL..you are a joker. The nothern youths chasing cows from one state to another, the ones pushing wheelbarrow from mile 12 to ikorodu, the ones begging for money ar every bustops in every state across the country or the ones tying bombs around their waist to kill innocent people are the people you call politically conscious? Even the few ones like you who manage to be enlightened must vote for buhari to retain your free govt job. Buhari leaves ya'll lose your jobs because it's gonna be about competence and not nepotism.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Sagay212: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2018
jeeka321:
You forgot to add the same youth that beat your smart ass politically in every turn hence my point. BTW regardless of who is in power in Nigeria, North unlike east can never be subdued. Don't believe me? Go back to your history. Nonetheless i am not looking for job in the gov't because the truth is, they can't match my current standing so i don't give a Bleep who is in power so no one can take my job from me in the whole country.

Ya'll don't beat sh.it. ya'll bunch of cheating terrorists. Stop playing yourself. Once this government is out. You'll become jobless. Ya'll can't survive without free govt jobs. It's A FACT. You can argue with your cows.
Re: Kwankwaso's Supporters Burn Their Brooms In Kano After His Defection To PDP by Mecka: 1:56am On Nov 17, 2020
PresidentAtiku:
Bro Iginla Joshua prophecies happening sooo fast..

*The ruling party will be sooo torn apart. I see a dark cloud afterwhich a good man will come
t
to rule Nigeria and the country will prosper again*
[/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Notable Nigerian Heroes We All Need To Emulate As Nigerians / Boko-Haram Leader Abubakar Shekau Killed By JTF In Borno / Thread On The Snipers Of The Nigerian Army (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.