Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,815 members, 7,813,686 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:20 PM

Questions GOD Do Ask To Seek Your Opinions - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Questions GOD Do Ask To Seek Your Opinions (218 Views)

Please Why Do Some Church Branches Do Ask For Financial Assistance From Members / “Why Did You Not Answer Me?” – Evangelist Questions God After A Failed Miracle / Did Atheists Saw In The Spiritual To Be Very Sure That God Do Not Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Questions GOD Do Ask To Seek Your Opinions by orientalzempire(m): 10:03pm On Jul 24, 2018
When I read the bible, I love when GOD asks questions. He doesn't ask for himself. He already knows the answer. He asks us because he wants us to understand and get it.

1:He asked Adam, *“Where art thou?"* Sometimes we don’t realize where we are in life and it takes the voice of GOD to remind us.
Gen 3:9

2.He asked Moses, *“What is that, you have in your hands?"* Many times the very blessing we need is already in our grasp.
Exo 4:2

3.He asked Ezekiel, *“can these bones live?"* Sometimes you may think a situation in your life has died, But GOD is reminding you that it can live. Its not dead; Its not over!
Ezekiel​ 37:3

4.He asked Abraham, *“Is there anything too hard for GOD?".* Think about that as you are going through life. I don’t care what it looks like. There is nothing too hard for GOD to do. *Nothing is impossible with Him.* Gen 18:14

Would you share...?
You can save a situation now if you can share this message. May God bless you according to your desires in Jesus name amen.

1 Like

Re: Questions GOD Do Ask To Seek Your Opinions by Shelumiel: 10:16pm On Jul 24, 2018
Nice

(1) (Reply)

Join Us For This Evangelical And Missions Outreach Program / HMMMM This Is Very Aggressive, Watch This Deliverance And Healing Part 1 / Understanding Bible Prophecies From The Old Testament

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.