Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,410 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:55 AM

Saraki And The Apc/pmb - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Saraki And The Apc/pmb (558 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saraki And The Apc/pmb by Tstone1(m): 5:53am On Jul 25, 2018
Let's relish some moment.

Ajere (forgive my failure to apply tonal marks) is a character put together in Yoruba mythology to personify immutability.

If you bend him, he won't break. If you break him, he comes back intact. If you lay siege in his house, you'll never meet him at home. If you poison his drink, the cup will break. If you 'slice' him into pieces, he is already at home taking lunch. If you boil him, he comes out raw. The moment he's physically caught, he disappears without delay. He's an alibi in himself. Even on the day he attempts suicide by plunging into the river, he lands in the fishing net. In short, he's mercurial.

Let's come to Saraki and the APC/PMB, Saraki is the Ajere of the contemporary political juggernaut. Of course I do not admire him and I have my grouse against his treacherous manner of ascending unto the Senate Presidency.

But this time I give it to him. He is the 'game'. He has scored four (4) unreplied goals against PMB/APC. If you know this, then you know.

Unfortunately, I am sad for our democracy. This circus is ridiculous and inauspicious. The bulwarks of our democratic institutions are being densely emasculated. No thanks to the power that be.

I am perturbed as to how difficult it now is to fetch out how this wrangling among the vultures will serve as recipe which will benefit the Nigerian populace.

Again, it's chiefly unfortunate.

©Michael Owolabi 2018
Re: Saraki And The Apc/pmb by gabbijason(m): 6:15am On Jul 25, 2018
Ok
Re: Saraki And The Apc/pmb by ashjay001(m): 6:17am On Jul 25, 2018
Hmmm..... Saraki

Few of his type, escape their comeuppancesad
Re: Saraki And The Apc/pmb by Tstone1(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2018
ashjay001:
Hmmm..... Saraki

Few of his type, escape their comeuppancesad
He seems unbreakable in this dispensation.
Re: Saraki And The Apc/pmb by ashjay001(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2018
Tstone1:

He seems unbreakable in this dispensation.

Yeah! Seems.....
Re: Saraki And The Apc/pmb by habisolah: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSAfwIJQYo4

Ike Ekweremadu narrates ordeal during siege

Original Link: https:///2v5ClDZ

(1) (Reply)

There's Nothing Like Hausa/fulani, There's Only Fulani In Nigeria. / Finance Minister Kemi Ashamed To Post On Facebook Since Her Forgery Revelation / Popular Prophet Makes Prediction About 2019 General Election In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.