Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,375 members, 7,826,476 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p (47219 Views)

Labourer Rapes His Colleague To Death In Ondo / Man Caught Sleeping With His Brother's Daughter, Blames Wife (photos) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by ioreth69(f): 2:57pm On Jul 25, 2018
C him face like sour beans
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by ufuosman(m): 3:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Dis man na goat
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Kaybaba5(m): 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Konji is bastard
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by jopedom: 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
Are you sure you are a normal person? obviously no. shiorr!!
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by moredollar(m): 3:32pm On Jul 25, 2018
skarlett:
Daura!

Can anything good come from this place?
Buhari at least....
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Khingdabby(m): 3:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
post=69681712:
Animal
Cow! And A Fool
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by DKM123: 3:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
He blamed his wife?! shocked

Typical! undecided
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by stan40: 3:49pm On Jul 25, 2018
RUBBISH
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Orima55: 4:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
Foolish man
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by MackyO(f): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nnaa mmadu anujuola nti oo!
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by daddyfreeman1(m): 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Buhari and his kinsmen ,they pass nothing but raping and killing,last month was a herdsmen raped his cow,last week,a herdsman raped his neibours cow.what a shame to buhari and his kinsmen..what is wrong with this people..ehhh,tufikwa buhari na umunne ya
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Iamisiano: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2018
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
BloggersNG:
The Police in Niger State has arrested a man named Basiru Audu for sexually abusing and raping his own daughter in his house at London Street, Minna, the state capital. The 30-year -old man on July 16, sneaked into the children’s room and had raped her while the wife traveled to their home town, Daura, Kastina state.

Confessing the man said that he had been having sex with underage girls before he sexually abused his own daughter.

He said,
“I blamed my wife for not being around when I needed sex, she travels a lot and that was why I had to sleep with my daughter; what a shameful thing.

“That night, I was having a burning sensation to have sex and since my wife was not around, I had no option but to sleep with my daughter to ease off tension,” he confessed.

He was arrested after neighbours observed that the victim was walking awkwardly and on inquiry, were informed by the girl that her father “put something in her private part.”

The Command’s Public Relations Officer, Muhammad Abubakar, said the suspect had confessed to the crime and regretted his action.

From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/07/man-rapes-his-daughter-blames-wife-for.html

Why can't I believe this storygrin.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by payboy001: 5:36pm On Jul 25, 2018
this one na mumu, sometimes our children go go carry watin thr mama mama no fit
carry
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by olamil34(m): 5:43pm On Jul 25, 2018
Chizuru01:
But you Idiots supported one foolish governor like that knocking down Brothels.

Brother your sense plenty.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by maryalloy(f): 5:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
animal, no be him mate dey marry four wives for their religion? ewu
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by naijaddk: 5:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mumu why you no masturbate?
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Sirjohn84(m): 6:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Fear not

Fear north

Even Bible talk am
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by gly2ken: 6:28pm On Jul 25, 2018
The solution to this problem is to legalise prostitution. Men can now ease themselves if their wives are not round.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by delishpot: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
As usual......Just blame the wife. It always saves the average naija man from any judgement.

You sleep with house help and got caught? Blame your wife
You give your neighbours daughter belle? Blame your wife
You rape your step daughter? Blame your wife
You rape your own daughter? Blame your wife.

Nigerians would sympathise with you the moment you say she was not around for you. If you don't have a wife blame your GF if no GF blame your step mom if no step mom, blame your father's sister, if no father's sister blame your grandma, if no grandma, blame the oldest woman in your village, if no old woman in your village blame the one in your street, if no woman in your street blame the spirit of jezebel, if you forget jezebel blame marine spirit. No matter what you do.......Blame a woman or female spirit. It always works wonders.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Sarang(f): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2018
skarlett:
Daura!

Can anything good come from this place?

That is eeh cheesy
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by PropertyDeals(f): 6:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
What a psychopath!
50% Off! A rare Opportunity to
Own Christal Villa Queens Court
with CofO Shapati Lekki at N5m
+ Free Deed of Assignment.

For details/Inspection:

NIKE 07064401427
IYKE 08023963432
SAHEED 09066815852
ABIOLA 07036435999

Becoming a Landlord has been made easy!!
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Ojiofor: 8:29pm On Jul 25, 2018
Well,Daura Amaka.Na Buhari brother.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by PrinceGallant: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2018
If only our media can stop reporting all these evil news, evil will stop in our society. The more they spread news of crimes, the more it is being practised.
Re: Man Rapes His Daughter, Blames Wife For Not Being Around When He Wanted Sex(p by Gudwork(m): 11:02pm On Jul 25, 2018
ATTENTION ATTENTION ATTENTION!!! Ladies and gentlemen Boys and Girls Brothers and sisters Fathers and Mothers Uncles and aunties Nephews and nieces Doctors and nurses Neighbours and Colleagues Students and graduates. I really don't have anything to say. Thanks for your attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Who Raped 3-Month-Old Baby In Nasarawa Arrested / Pregnant Woman Kills Her Husband In Delta Over Extramarital Affair (Photos) / Afeez Ogunbowale Sentenced To 21 Years In Jail For Robbery, Raping LASU Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.