Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,046 members, 7,849,226 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 04:45 PM

2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition (13609 Views)

Atiku Will Restructure Nigeria Within Six Months – Nwodo / Kwankwaso: I Will Restructure Nigeria, Revamp The Economy / 2023: Atiku Has Explained How He Will Restructure Nigeria – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Seetto: 8:24am On Jul 25, 2018
bodee:
and Atiku said he believes in restructuring and he's ready to do that
And he will not do that after he won election, claiming restructuring is impossible and single handedly pocket Nigerian, thieftician.plentyoil well for intel, constant kick backs in every awarded contract for him and his goons, estates bulldozing in Dubai and landed properties in UK and us.etc

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Hienna(m): 8:26am On Jul 25, 2018
bluke:
no northerner will restructure.
the south must finance the north
na we born them??

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by jbtobsyn(m): 8:29am On Jul 25, 2018
horsepower101:

Ndigbo have evey right to demand for Biafra. You have no right to tell them not to.

They are very confident that they can build a successful nation on their own unlike some people always scared of breaking up and engaging in constant unity begging.
Nice one bro. I still don't know why people don't want Igbos to demand for Biafra. To the other tribes,it is none of your business if they decide to leave. I am a Yoruba boy but I won't stop others from doing what they want.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by fredoooooo: 8:29am On Jul 25, 2018
Yoruba ajegunle have spoken grin
The Yoruba's know what they want . cool
Let the season film continue lipsrsealed
Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Hienna(m): 8:30am On Jul 25, 2018
okay, for those who dnt believe wait till 2019, what u dnt understand about them would be understood then.

1 Like

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Guestlander: 8:32am On Jul 25, 2018
clefstone:
I am not one of the tribal lords here but I must admit that the Yorubas are 2faced and cannot be trusted. Maybe it's their natural survival instinct over the centuries I don't know.

You are indeed one of the tribal lords. People don't suddenly wake up and start making dumb comments like yours.

3 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Yomit71(m): 8:35am On Jul 25, 2018
please where is Nnamdi cownu, just one single python dance. haahahha grin
a single python send a whole chestbeaters to their early grave undecided

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Lordofthewest(m): 8:37am On Jul 25, 2018
Igbo bastards with entitlement mentality shouldnt you be looking for the real coward Nnamdi kunu abi wetin e call himself
ALCOHOLKILLS:
na so undecided undecided

shameless coward full of backstabbers

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by jbtobsyn(m): 8:41am On Jul 25, 2018
Guestlander:

Hehehehe. It must be awful to have this much hate against someone and you can't do a damn thing about it. Lagoon is your final destination for sure.
STFU. I think that is where most of your generations do meet their end abi. I don't hate anyone but you people don't want to hear the truth.55% of yorubas are gullible. Just declaration of June 12 has made them forget the poverty state they are in.

6 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by tsmat(m): 8:44am On Jul 25, 2018
clefstone:
I am not one of the tribal lords here but I must admit that the Yorubas are 2faced and cannot be trusted. Maybe it's their natural survival instinct over the centuries I don't know.

you'll see all these flat headed ipob youths saying nonsence..... take it or leave it Yoruba won't support ipob

3 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Czarugo007: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2018
kaorama:
Good one. This is where my Igbo people should stand too. Not the useless agitation for Biafra.
thunder fire your mouth

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Guestlander: 8:44am On Jul 25, 2018
jbtobsyn:

STFU. I think that is where most of your generations do meet their end abi. I don't hate anyone but you people don't want to hear the truth.55% of yorubas are gullible. Just declaration of June 12 has made them forget the poverty state they are in.

Lagoon will be your final destination after you and all the hateful members of your gorilla family runs mad and committed to a mental institution.

The hate is written all over your post you dumb fc.uk.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by jbtobsyn(m): 8:46am On Jul 25, 2018
Guestlander:

Lagoon will be your final destination after you and all the hateful members of your gorilla family runs mad and committed to a mental institution.

The hate is written all over your post you dumb fc.uk.
Truth is painful and better. You rpost is the one filled with hate.

5 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Guestlander: 8:47am On Jul 25, 2018
jbtobsyn:

Truth is painful and better. You rpost is the one filled with hate.

You wouldn't recognize the truth if it hits you on your flat and demented head.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by TheKingIsHere: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2018
What happened to page 0?

Cc seun

1 Like

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by ollah2: 8:50am On Jul 25, 2018
clefstone:

How are Yoruba 2faced? This line has been flying on NL since GEJ lost the election, so you want them to vote for a president that didn't give a fvck about them for 6 years ?

3 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by charles424(m): 8:52am On Jul 25, 2018
clefstone:

That's not true,they only have too much bad eggs who believe in their stomaches rather than cause of the common man,with all these they always end up in nothing..but one day yorubas will get it right.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 25, 2018
Useless people no loyalty
Any government in power

4 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by SirChime(m): 9:07am On Jul 25, 2018
kaorama:
Good one. This is where my Igbo people should stand too. Not the useless agitation for Biafra.

Keep your restructuring to yourself because the North can't allow that to happen. The only way is a break up which points to Biafra generational prayer. Let's hope the Yoruba can stand firm to their demand and break out when the North refuses.

7 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by clefstone(m): 9:13am On Jul 25, 2018
ollah2:

How are Yoruba 2faced? This line has been flying on NL since GEJ lost the election, so you want them to vote for a president that didn't give a fvck about them for 6 years ?
it's not about politics, even Yorubas I know, especially those who were raised outside Yorubaland dread the 2face nature of their brethren

7 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by clefstone(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2018
tsmat:

you'll see all these flat headed ipob youths saying nonsence..... take it or leave it Yoruba won't support ipob
I'm neither Igbo nor Ipob

6 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Rikov(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:

http://punchng.com/were-for-anyone-thatll-restructure-nigeria-yoruba-coalition/
it's obvious you've voted against Buhari already... coz he hates restructuring.

4 Likes

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by clefstone(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2018
Guestlander:

You are indeed one of the tribal lords. People don't suddenly wake up and start making dumb comments like yours.
sorry if my comment was insensitive
Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by ollah2: 9:15am On Jul 25, 2018
clefstone:
it's not about politics, even Yorubas I know, especially those who were raised outside Yorubaland dread the 2face nature of their brethren

You are spitting hogwash. I can say the same thing that Igbos I know are 2faced people.

1 Like

Re: 2019: We're For Anyone That Will Restructure Nigeria - Yoruba Coalition by Auladimeji2: 9:16am On Jul 25, 2018
jbtobsyn:
To the Biafrans,can I join you because this Nigeria doesn't seem to work and Yoruba are two faced idiots.
like your father

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chikwe Udensi: Abia Shall Be Liberated From The Clutches Of Godfathers / Bismarck Rewane: VP Osinbajo “Absolutely Correct” On Artificially Low Forex Rate / Fuel Sells For N400/litre In Abuja, Others, Scarcity Persists In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.