Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,196 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo (40459 Views)

Photos Of Joy Uchechi Nwachukwu's Murderers Arrested In Owerri (Graphic) / Poly Nekede Gang War; 4 Persons Brutally Killed By Cultists In Owerri. Graphic / Youth Corper Butchered By Cultists In Bayelsa State (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Trinity101(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2018
roqrules04:
Shun Cultism..
But why do they normally pull down the shorts of any deceased??

God bless you bro. Immediately I saw his pics that was what came to my mind. I don't know why they pull their shorts.
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 25, 2018
South south/South East.
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by ishowdotgmail(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2018
daddyfreeman1:
thunder strike you by calling IPOB here,what have IPOB done to you fools.ipob matter will kill you.idiot....

Na today una dey shout Afonja ni

2 Likes

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by HoodBillionaire: 10:43am On Jul 25, 2018
heard of crips
bloodgang
ChiefAzubuike:

The fact that you were killed by a cultist doesn't mean you're one..

Moreover these eye, aiye, ,vikings you all term as cultist are not cultist. Cultism is a totally different term entirely.. These are just gang members or simply put, gangsters and if you want to see the true definition of gangsterism, go to Chicago, newyork, Michigan, elsavador, Honduras, mexico, Columbia where they'll meet the Latin kings, cosa nostra, bloods&creeps, 18th street gangs, ms13, aryan brotherhood etc.. These ones here are still learners.

By the way, why does nairaland's thread page now starts from "1" instead of the usual "0"? Seun don finally decide to go school...
Na joke o..

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Moreover these eye, aiye, ,vikings you all term as cultist are not cultist. Cultism is a totally different term entirely.. These are just gang members or simply put, gangsters and if you want to see the true definition of gangsterism, go to Chicago, newyork, Michigan, elsavador, Honduras, mexico, Columbia where they'll meet the Latin kings, cosa nostra, bloods&creeps, 18th street gangs, ms13, aryan brotherhood etc.. These ones here are still learners.

By the way, why does nairaland's thread page now starts from "1" instead of the usual "0"? Seun don finally decide to go school...
Na joke o..
Crips. And this one you had to write rivals name side to side. If MOB catch you.
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Shakiracizzle: 10:47am On Jul 25, 2018
cheesy

daddyfreeman1:
thunder strike you by calling IPOB here,what have IPOB done to you fools.ipob matter will kill you.idiot....

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 25, 2018
notoriousbabe:
Which kind boxer him wear?
Na only that one you see
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by BIXYBABE: 10:57am On Jul 25, 2018
I dont know how some people are so heartless
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Tobiemmanuel007: 11:00am On Jul 25, 2018
Yes! RIP cry

picture of people wey dem de shoot alwaYs de half naked why.abi bullet de comot cloth undecided
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by ihec(m): 11:02am On Jul 25, 2018
Say no to Cultism. It always end this way.
Rip
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 25, 2018
Trinity101:

God bless you bro. Immediately I saw his pics that was what came to my mind. I don't know why they pull their shorts.
that's where looters come in ,�

2 Likes

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by jarrot(m): 11:13am On Jul 25, 2018
Naija and cloth removing bullets thou undecided
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Pontaboki: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2018
Dirty boxers
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Dafreeguy(m): 11:16am On Jul 25, 2018
roqrules04:
Shun Cultism..
Baba me sef dey wonder y o

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by OCTI: 11:17am On Jul 25, 2018
ONE DOWN. My guy RIP
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Dafreeguy(m): 11:18am On Jul 25, 2018
Nickijoy:
Oh dear..Rip
"Dear" u say ? abi una knw each oda ni
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Coldfeets: 11:18am On Jul 25, 2018
roqrules04:
Shun Cultism..

I bet, once you join them, you'll know. tongue
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by troublemakea(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Moreover these eye, aiye, ,vikings you all term as cultist are not cultist. Cultism is a totally different term entirely.. These are just gang members or simply put, gangsters and if you want to see the true definition of gangsterism, go to Chicago, newyork, Michigan, elsavador, Honduras, mexico, Columbia where they'll meet the Latin kings, cosa nostra, bloods&crips, 18th street gangs, ms13, aryan brotherhood etc.. These ones here are still learners.

Na joke o..

Lol grin I thought it was only me that saw it
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by visvenirecords: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Moreover these eye, aiye, ,vikings you all term as cultist are not cultist. Cultism is a totally different term entirely.. These are just gang members or simply put, gangsters and if you want to see the true definition of gangsterism, go to Chicago, newyork, Michigan, elsavador, Honduras, mexico, Columbia where they'll meet the Latin kings, cosa nostra, bloods&crips, 18th street gangs, ms13, aryan brotherhood etc.. These ones here are still learners.

Na joke o..

you are not right...when its time for hit, they look for their enemies.
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by kitone: 11:31am On Jul 25, 2018
its not always true,unfortunate he cant defend himself now.

fuckerstard:
Cultist shot dead by another cultist.
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Jackyboy: 11:36am On Jul 25, 2018
Olunatope:
Cultists never pays

My Dear in my state it pays oh, house of assembly members, Commissioners, street boys wey no get olevel self dey drive Highlander.

If u know u know.......the state in particular grin

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by ThatCEO: 11:46am On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na joke o..

Nice analysis. But why don't newspapers start label their cover page as page 1? Or why did you start the title page of your final year project as page 1? I think it's open to varous interpretation

2 Likes

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by ThatCEO: 11:48am On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na joke o..

Nice analysis. But why don't newspapers label their cover page as page 1? Or why didn't you start the title page of your final year project as page 1? I think it's open to varous interpretation. There r no right or wrong answer, just personal opinions.
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by notoriousbabe: 11:51am On Jul 25, 2018
Earthbound:

Na only that one you see
I no see him prick

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Pentools(m): 11:53am On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na joke o..

Nne so u get sense like this...

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by oobinna: 12:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na joke o..

You are one of them!
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Rindo69: 12:07pm On Jul 25, 2018
Im sorry but is it written in our constitution to pull down the pants of anyone shot?

1 Like

Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Offixialsecret(m): 12:15pm On Jul 25, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Na joke o..
brother na so u talk
those guys u count they get respect for life oh the nija owns they nor get respect for life na be y b4 u jion u must embrass death
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Nobody: 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
notoriousbabe:
I no see him prick
Na wetin you dey find abi?
Re: Student Shot Dead By Cultists In Front Of School Gate In Owerri. Graphic Photo by Offixialsecret(m): 12:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
befadumoac:
MOBILE APP DESIGN AND DEVLOPMENT

You Have A Passion To Develop Mobile Apps?

Learn how to design, build, and publish iOS and Android mobile apps from scratch using a variety of tools, such as XCode, Swift, and Java.

What You Get!

? Award of CERTICATION after completion of course
? Refreshments/Lunch meals during breaks
? Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
? Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!

Be the HOTTEST IN DEMAND Mobile App Developer

Learning to create Mobile Applications for both Android and iOS Mobile platforms

What You Get!

? Award of CERTICATION after completion of course
? Refreshments/Lunch meals during breaks
? Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
? Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE!
i'm interested

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Father Of UNIPORT Student Lynched “for Stealing Phone” Speaks / Airforce Men Beat FAAN Staff To Coma At Lagos Airport (see Graphic Photos) / Another Woman Accuses Alaska Obi Of Rape; Says She's Willing To Testify In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.