Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics (58472 Views)

Zenith Bank Replies Chiamaka Agim: ₦800,500 Is All You Can Get. / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR / Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu: Jamil Abubakar Impregnated Me & I Have A Son For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by ifymadu: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Lucid1:

+199 guests

nocturnal beings
It’s just 6:30pm where I am, so it depends on what part of the globe you are.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Mankosi: 12:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Hope she delivers to doorsteps
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 12:38am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
She is too neat to sell stuffs like that.
undecided undecided
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by adewumiopeyemi(m): 12:40am On Jul 26, 2018
undecided undecided
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by D34lw4p(m): 12:43am On Jul 26, 2018
smiley
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Ikpongiton: 12:47am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
is tomato and pepper dirty products?so food item suppose be sold by dirty people.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Galaticos444: 12:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Beauty,brain,tenacity.igbo amaka
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 12:53am On Jul 26, 2018
Lucid1:

+199 guests

nocturnal beings
Lolzz what of u na

1 Like

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by sekem: 12:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Give it up for our Igbo girls

When it comes to hustle, no one hustles more than our dear Igbo girls

Igbo Amaka n'ezie
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by ehissi(m): 12:55am On Jul 26, 2018
moscobabs:

Mumu talk, how does Tomato sellers look?

Like rotten tomatoes...... grin
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 26, 2018
ifymadu:
It’s just 6:30pm where I am, so it depends on what part of the globe you are.

Asia? nothing don you
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 26, 2018
dairykidd:

Lolzz what of u na

I have sleep disorder tongue
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by ifymadu: 1:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Lucid1:

Asia? nothing don you
Texas bro, are you nearby?
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 1:15am On Jul 26, 2018
Lucid1:

I have sleep disorder tongue
Hahahaha... I think i do too though i hate to admit or maybe sometimes i just don't like night sleeping cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Bruemath(m): 2:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Good one it's comendable, God will see u through my sister

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Bruemath(m): 2:09am On Jul 26, 2018
Tomatoes all the way
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by shosky72(m): 2:16am On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=correctbae post=69698437]A 23years old Abia State born slayer, Chiamaka Peter has taken the use of social media for her own good.

Around the “Slay Queen” trends, Amaka has successfully made a good turn of what the real slayers are meant to be.

Chi, Aka “Tomatoes Baby” on Twitter sells tomatoes across the country, Nigeria. She’s doing this in a bid to sponsor herself through university.

Tomatoes Baby said she sells as low as N3500 Naira per basket.

She wrote in a tweet
Hello guys,
I sell tomatoes and pepper at affordable prices, I need to raise money for my school fees and final year project.

Kindly retweet I need customers to patronise me.

And she also delivers worldwide

However, couple of testimonies of safe and good delivery from Lagos and Abuja have been trooping in mentioning her twitter handle.

The tweeter Nigeria has been giving her their support as her announcement tweet has had over 11k retweet.

Tomatoes Baby is however one of the good Nigerians who uses Social Media to earn a living and deserves to be celebrated.
Please I can supply her tomatoes and pepper at a cheaper price, call 08060295217
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by MissRaine69(f): 3:03am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
Choice is a luxury most people do not have especially in Nigeria. If you were not born lucky
You hustle
Straight up!
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by MissRaine69(f): 3:04am On Jul 26, 2018
At least she is not making ends meet on her back which seems to be the default way for many females studying
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 26, 2018
ifymadu:
Texas bro, are you nearby?
nah! I'm 'still' on home soil cool
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by kaffy4tope(m): 3:12am On Jul 26, 2018
Format!!!

Guess what? It’s working her already.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by exporters101: 3:19am On Jul 26, 2018
These guys don't even know the meaning of slay queen anymore. She doesn't look like one.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Dansnow: 3:46am On Jul 26, 2018
ifymadu:
Hard work pays
There is nothing hard about this one. God bless her hustle tho.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Desyfoley1452(m): 3:54am On Jul 26, 2018
what does neatness have to do with business? lazy youth indeed

1 Like

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Mcslize: 4:07am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:

Really? So she supposed to be using her under to slay around. Don't promote laziness among out ladies.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by BossKingRex(m): 5:35am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:

Bia, just négodu onyè-nká, if I hia pimm from ya mouth, by go hia wimm!! grin grin
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by hadaydhollarpo(m): 5:36am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
oh! She's too neat sell stuff like these but she wudn't be too neat to be the real slay queen of the Oloshos? C'mon, the Lord says ''He shall be shall our handiwork'' not your Private part marketing. Carry girl
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by Dreyl(m): 5:54am On Jul 26, 2018
I can sponsor her you know, but I don't need anything from her.
Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by texazzpete(m): 6:01am On Jul 26, 2018
A girl on her own, minding her own business and you foolish bloggers have tagged her with the ‘slay queen’ nonsense.

Seems This term is now being used in a derogatory way, exclusively by weak, misogynistic men with no sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Chiamaka "Tomato Baby" Who Sells Tomatoes To Fund Her Education. Pics by larrybabanla(m): 6:07am On Jul 26, 2018
mcugo:
oponu

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Femi Otedola Doesn't Wear Wristwatch, Here Is Why / CBN & Bankers Committee Suspends Lay-offs In Banks / Hauwa Indimi To Wed Muhammad Yar'adua (Pre-Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.