Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,093 members, 7,845,602 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

How To Join Politics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How To Join Politics (12139 Views)

Makinde Tells Clerics To Join Politics If They Want Nigeria To Progress / Osinbajo: Social Media Won’t Transform Lives, Join Politics / How To Join Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Join Politics by kabarka(m): 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2018
Insightful

1 Like

Re: How To Join Politics by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2018
BlueLORD:
I laughed immediately i saw the topic because i imagined one astute, ruthless, frank underwood~like personality giving the tutorial.........
I'm gonna miss that show when it ends next season.
Francis Underwood
Catherine Durant
Doug Stamper
Remy Danton
Birch
Jackie Sharp
Claire Underwood...
Re: How To Join Politics by xreal: 9:00pm On Jul 25, 2018
All politics is local.

1 Like

Re: How To Join Politics by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2018
Mosesoly:
Very insightful, i am going to save this, i have been thinking of how to be a member of a party, this week i just registered as a member, we the youth should join the polity and not just be a mere observer, we shouldn't allow these old men to continue ruling us this way, we were once told we are the leaders of tomorrow, if all of us can just come together under one umbrella it will help to rescue our dying nation
see this one

Re: How To Join Politics by Yankee101: 10:42pm On Jul 25, 2018
Long process. Just have money and go to the party HQ in Abuja and drop a big contribution. Go to your state Secretariat and do the same. Your State and National chairmen will summon your ward heads and introduce you as the unopposed candidate. Finished.

1 Like

Re: How To Join Politics by Indomie001: 12:05am On Jul 26, 2018
"Your ward is not necessarily your home town but the locality where you will most conveniently carry out your political activities."

@op is this really true because it's one of the reasons am not yet a politician because no matter how hard you have worked for the party , in as much as you are not from that locality by birth , they 'll bring up the story of how your father or mother is not from that locality and cannot allow a stranger to govern them .

please talk more on this op or anyone conversant politically .

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu To Attend AU Mid-year Meeting In Kenya / Ongoing Violence Between Nasarawa And Benue States / Igbobuofu.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.