Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,167 members, 7,811,383 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:41 AM

Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? (1599 Views)

Just Imagine That Osinbajo Was APC Presidential Candidate / If Osinbajo Was LP Candidate And Okorocha Was APC’s, Who Would Igbos Support? / The So Called Protest Against IPOB In Imo Was APC Sponsored- Proof Attached (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 8:35pm On Jul 25, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 8:37pm On Jul 25, 2018
What diplomatic skills do they think he could add?

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2018
What sense of empathy or emotional intelligence does he posses?

4 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by amaniro: 8:48pm On Jul 25, 2018
i don't even know.....

1 Like

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 8:50pm On Jul 25, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Arysexy(m): 8:52pm On Jul 25, 2018
Lol, agbero as party chairman. I laugh in Daura

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2018
What development happened even in his State as governor?

6 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by emmytech2: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Apc you were warned not to let OYEGUN go, but you never listened. now what is happening to our great party? infact i will leave Nigeria to my country ogun state if Buhari no win 2019 election.
Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 8:59pm On Jul 25, 2018
Arysexy:
Lol, agbero as party chairman. I laugh in Daura
How can he even refer to defectors as persons without electoral value? As an incumbent he failed to deliver his State for Buhari in 2015 polls

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by emmytech2: 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2018
Apc you were warned not to let OYEGUN go, but you never listened. now what is happening to our great party? infact i will leave Nigeria to my country ogun state if Buhari no win 2019 election.
Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 9:04pm On Jul 25, 2018
emmytech2:

The hope for a win with the undiplomatic and cantankerous chairman if not reined in is very dim

3 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hopefully Aminu Tambuwal of Sokoto State is of no electoral value

2 Likes

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by MorataFC: 9:22pm On Jul 25, 2018
Nigerians celebrate looters
Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
MorataFC:
Nigerians celebrate looters
Like Oshiomole alleged looter?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by MorataFC: 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2018
Kewtt:

Like Oshiomole
yeah
Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 9:45pm On Jul 25, 2018
Or is his ignorance as alleged the attraction for the APC?

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 8:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Like I was saying what was APC thinking?

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 8:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Now he's beginning to reap dishonours

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 3:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Check the hidden topic... What was APC thinking?

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 6:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
The cantankerous chairman getting confused... Does he even think before talking?

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
Anyone still in doubt that Oshiomole is going to be the downfall of APC...

Re: Oshiomole Chairmanship What Was APC Thinking? by Kewtt: 5:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Interesting observation

(1) (Reply)

SOS: PDP Supporter Cries Out Over Nnamdi Kanu Appearance / I Met Bishop Oyedepo's Official Pilot In The Airport / List Of Countries (presidents) That Attended Paris Peace Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.