Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,073 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa (29714 Views)

Nyesom Wike Receives Orubebe, PDP Senators In Rivers / Contact Details Of The 109 Senators In Nigeria / Babachir Lawal In Villa, 13 Months After Sack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by oooduancalmdown: 7:25am On Jul 26, 2018
Amarabae:
When I looked at his name and discovered his tribe,
I was not surprised.
BTW it's not a big deal, 14 still remain plus ortom and possibly tambuwal if the reports of his defection are true.
We are interested in Northern APC politicians defecting,
So you support PDP? How come all IPOB support PDP? Of course you must be interested in Northerners' defection because you are their slave. Anyways whether North or not, APC will win and you flat.heads will wail more.
Fvcking losers!

8 Likes

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by orisa37: 7:28am On Jul 26, 2018
Muhammadu lobi Tejuoso?
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Alonzo50: 7:35am On Jul 26, 2018
unstable politician , na their self interest den dey fight for ,any how say baba till 2023
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by davidsthe(m): 7:37am On Jul 26, 2018
TroubleMaker47:
Sani should learn to stand for something! Not wailing on twitter everyday yet too cowardly to leave.
Such people have no value!
Either you are for Baba or you are Not!!!

Someone that has left Egypt and was about to cross the red sea oo. Does it mean he went back to Egypt or this is not the Egypt after all

1 Like

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by BENARI: 7:39am On Jul 26, 2018
Agonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

my people! My people!!

When it comes to betrayal, una no dey fail! A1 straight!

hahahahaha.

Awolowo was truly awolowo grin
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Maket: 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Butterflyle0:
PDP is so unsettled and nobody would want to stay in an unsettled power desperate and power hungry party that can do anything to gab power so they can return to their looting jamboree.

This is not going to happen.

More scattering of the PDP to come in the next 2 to 3 months
Many won't get what they went there for.
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Oju4190: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Saraki is a snake in the Garden of Eden.....It is high time he is.impeached or remove from the garden before he will deceive another Eve
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by maasoap(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Gecoz:
So all the insult oshiomole gave about those that left he will now say this ones that came back are born again and now saint again.. There is a movie call "Nigeria country" lemme continue watching their action scene

The fact that you put their names among defectors lists didn't make them defectors. May be you can help find a link or video of them announcing their own defection.
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Jimi23(m): 7:46am On Jul 26, 2018
Son for where?
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Iamgrey5(m): 7:48am On Jul 26, 2018
Amarabae:
I was not surprised.
BTW it's not a big deal, 14 still remain plus ortom and possibly tambuwal if the reports of his defection are true.
13 remains ma

12 for PDP
1 for ADC From OYO central

The two from OYO south and OGun central are now back in APC cheesy

And things might still take an ugly turn for PDP when the senate resumes

Saraki will not be too happy with this development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by maasoap(m): 7:49am On Jul 26, 2018
Metuh:
He must have an Afonjaa blood in him.
tit:
tejuosho!!
my yolobaa blother!
asokoromadam:
Cowards
Snitches
Una know yourselves

Chai! See frustration! How will this defection benefit you guys individually and collectively?
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by PFRB: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2018
jaywhoco:
"your son has returned"...

Where is the principle of separation of powers?

Why seek validation of the executive really?

Do they not realise the powers they have really?

morons with power...

Powerful morons.
Sophisticated morons.
Civilised morons.
Industralised morons.
Whatever whatever, morons are morons

1 Like

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by monnex: 8:02am On Jul 26, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

The tribe that does not fear has

1. Not won anything in this country

2. They have always be on the side of.evil and injustice

3. 3m of them were suyanised and nothing.happened

4. Their supposed bandit leader ran away in spaghetti strap and mini skirt

5. The greatest man abandoned them in their hour of.need and jumped boat to the Nigerian side.

6. They have ever been Osu ever since theu were resoundingly defeated in thejr rebellion and so will they remain.

7. They are pigidiotic clowns

8. They took their Jewish messiah and heaven did not fall.

Bunch of loud mouthed, chest thumping losers.
U and ya entire tribe will be wiped out same way the 3m were wasted. Relax , it will soon get to
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Oblang(m): 8:10am On Jul 26, 2018
BENARI:
Agonjaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

my people! My people!!

When it comes to betrayal, una no dey fail! A1 straight!

hahahahaha.

Awolowo was truly awolowo grin

Was there any agreement btw u and them that u must tow the same path in politics? Why not play ur own politics and leave them to play their own politics. The PDP u are supporting will field a hausa/Fulani and u will vote him so why the cry of betrayal...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by okekefabi(m): 8:13am On Jul 26, 2018
That is Yoruba for you. That is their character. Berebe
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by predatorX: 8:21am On Jul 26, 2018
Never trust yeloba to gat your back. The are only useful for Amala and efo riro
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by fifty5(m): 8:37am On Jul 26, 2018
kenonze:
Truly Adams Oshomole is right.
They are politically irrelevant.

Trusting their fate in PDP won't save them either
They are mere opportunist that rode on the wings of buhari's mandate to power.

1 Like

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 26, 2018
[quote author=livelymatilda post=69709483][/quote] Fayoshe and Drama grin grin grin
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by modath(f): 8:55am On Jul 26, 2018
Amarabae:
I was not surprised.

Aunty, you should be above this child like tribalism...& it's not 14, it's 12.

As for Tambuwal, he may win his seat, he can't sway his people away from Buhari & you know that in your inner heart.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by modath(f): 8:56am On Jul 26, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

5. The greatest man abandoned them in their hour of.need and jumped boat to the Nigerian side.

6. They have ever been Osu ever since theu were resoundingly defeated in thejr rebellion and so will they remain.

3 hands up for one person!!!! Eeyan iyi cheesy kiss

1 Like

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Ensho: 8:57am On Jul 26, 2018
so bubu has a bastard son
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by SuperS1Panther: 9:00am On Jul 26, 2018
monnex:

U and ya entire tribe will be wiped out same way the 3m were wasted. Relax , it will soon get to

Even the most devilish man, Abacha, could not achieve that. Despite the fact that all you these sissy cowards carried your Osu-Must-Go bags and raw away from SW.

We confronted him and haunted him with pen and brain till he dropped dead.

That we did without losing 3million gullible and hapless souls. You tried your stupidity again in 2016/17, some were suyanised and up till today your Jewish messiah the Lunatic Dilector is resting in the belly of the fish.

What did you do after all your noise making.

Like I said earlier on, you have never fought for and won anything in this country, apart from your treacherous nature and short sightedness.

5 Likes

Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by MENELIK11: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2018
Kazzyjojofelo:
I know these Yoruba people are the problem of this country, they like to backbite. Either way Apc must fail!

Osus are rather the real problem. Nzeogwu truncated democracy, Nzeribe called for cancellation of a free and fair election, Daniel Kanu and Onyeka supported dictatorship.
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by webizone(m): 9:53am On Jul 26, 2018
oooduancalmdown:

So you support PDP? How come all IPOB support PDP? Of course you must be interested in Northerners' defection because you are their slave. Anyways whether North or not, APC will win and you flat.heads will wail more.
Fvcking losers!
E pain u gan! Sorry o. Kpele, if u like kill all Ipob, still u no go rest.
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by webizone(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2018
SuperS1Panther:

Alright o. Nowadays every other tribe dey get suyanized. APC win o or e no win o, I still dey as GOD make me. Las las una no go kill me. Na to dey watch the suyanization for Action Internal Tv (AIT).
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Enice(m): 9:57am On Jul 26, 2018
raumdeuter:
The defection never reach 48hrs before he begin scatter
dem don dey get sense small small. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 26, 2018
Tejuoso knows he is occupying the senate seat temporarily for Amosun. When Amosun finishes his 2 terms he is going back to senate. this is the genesis of his issues. His stupidity is to think he could take on Amosun.
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by NeuroBoss(m): 12:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
asokoromadam:
Cowards
Snitches
Una know yourselves

You people won't stop being Idiotic....aren't Melaye, Fayose and Monsurat your courageous idols Yoruba?
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by CioAngels(f): 3:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Shameless, political prostitutes.
Re: Your Son Has Returned - Tejuoso Makes U-turn As Buhari Meet Senators In Villa by Eagleword14(f): 11:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Political prostitutes cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Medical Trip To London, Invites Physicians To Nigeria / I Am Innocent Of All Charges Take Me To Court, Fayose Tells efcc / Saudi Iranian Rivalry Polarizes Nigerian Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.