Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,505 members, 7,847,086 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 10:44 AM

Any News Yet On The Intercontinental Bank Test Written In Ph. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Any News Yet On The Intercontinental Bank Test Written In Ph. (744 Views)

Intercontinental Bank Test Soonest / Intercontinental Bank Plc Recruiting / Vacancies At Intercontinental Bank Plc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any News Yet On The Intercontinental Bank Test Written In Ph. by adventurer(m): 1:29am On Mar 28, 2007
[color=#000099][/color].DOES ANYONE HAVE AN INFORMATION ABOUT THAT TEST
Re: Any News Yet On The Intercontinental Bank Test Written In Ph. by bruce(m): 4:41pm On Mar 28, 2007
I Learnt from a reliable source that they have finished marking. That out of about 900 that sat for the exam, only about 70 passed. This was attributed to the negative marking system of the bank. Though I have not gone to check if the names have been pasted.

I believed am among those 70.

Hope they will call for interview soon.
Re: Any News Yet On The Intercontinental Bank Test Written In Ph. by bruce(m): 1:35pm On Mar 29, 2007
The latest is that the names have been forwarded to their Head Office in Lagos for certification before invitation for interview

(1) (Reply)

I Think It Is Possible To Make Calls / Info On Addax Petroleum / It Software Engineer - Iaea Welcome Application From Developing Coutries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.