Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,496 members, 7,840,129 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees (853 Views)

How Can I Revive My Fallen Bosoms After Nursing Two Children? / Man Shot Dead His VH1 Star Wife for cheating And Then Killed Himself / Rolling Dollar’s Children May Drop-out Of School Soon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees by igweuche1: 3:58pm On Jun 16, 2010
WAZOBIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!NEWS
A MAN GAVE HIS CHILDREN MONEY TO PAY FOR THEIR SCHOOL FEES AND THE CHILDREN FAIL TO PAY THE FEES WHEN THEY RETURNED HE PICK A GUY AND SHOT THEM WHY?
Re: A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees by Fhemmmy: 4:08pm On Jun 16, 2010
That is very sad.
Re: A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees by afrobaby(f): 4:13pm On Jun 16, 2010
Shot his children cos of school fees, I wonder the kind of person he was when he was still a kid

wait o, abi eedi ni,maybe it was a curse or something, its not natural
Re: A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees by Fhemmmy: 4:19pm On Jun 16, 2010
afrobaby:

Shot his children cos of school fees, I wonder the kind of person he was when he was still a kid

wait o, abi eedi ni,maybe it was a curse or something, its not natural

Lol
Re: A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees by neily(f): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2010
HE PICK A GUY AND SHOT THEM WHY?, I never knew someone could shoot another with a GUY!
Re: A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees by atunkeade: 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2010
is not normal person, may he has gone bad.
Re: A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees by MissyB1(m): 5:37pm On Jun 16, 2010
Source?
Re: A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees by Africanqueen2(f): 7:52pm On Jun 16, 2010
Its not natural the guy has mental disorder or he's a psyco. . . Which ever it means the same. . . His brain is damaged.
Re: A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees by Sissy3(f): 3:19am On Jun 17, 2010
i hope he feels very much better now he has shot them
Re: A Man Shot His Two Children Because Of School Fees by dominique(f): 6:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
i don't believe this story one bit tongue

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do? Advise Pls / A Corper's Dilema / Weird News Of The Day::: Robbers Order Passengers To Lie On The Road As Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.