Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,301 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari (92032 Views)

Bola Tinubu All Smiles, Looks Dapper In Suit / Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) / Bukola Saraki All Smiles As He Arrives Kwara After Defection From APC. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Nigeriapen(m): 8:19am On Jul 26, 2018

The 53 APC senators in the Nigerian senate, last night paid a solidarity visit to President Buhari at the presidential villa.

The visist came a day after 15 senators who came into the upper chamber as members of the APC, defected to PDP and ADC.

They were led to the meeting by the party’s National chairman, Adams Oshiomole.

Among the senators were Shehu Sani, Remi Tinubu, Ali Ndume, Lanre Tejuoso and many others.

See more photos below...

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/photos-apc-senators-all-smiles-as-they-pay-president-buhari-a-solidarity-visit-2-html/

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by xreal: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2018
They keep reducing in numbers.

Why is Ishiomole looking like a puppet?

I remember him telling a widow to "go and die".

https://naijagists.com/video-youre-a-widow-go-die-governor-oshiomhole-tells-a-poor-woman/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Jenniferjames16: 8:23am On Jul 26, 2018
see shehu sani the three faced man,on social media he insults buhari after collecting 100 million he shakes buhari.any body wey dey shout sai baba beware they r working for thr 300 naira

56 Likes 6 Shares

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by LuciferChristi: 8:26am On Jul 26, 2018
The first photo reminds me of Leonardo Da Vinci's "The Last Supper" painting.

Now which one of them will betray Buhari?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 8:27am On Jul 26, 2018
oboy some people will die of hypertension after seeing this o

See Sehu Sani smiling grin

With the number Apc still maintain the majority

109-53=56-2(ADC&AFGA senators) = 54 - (two dead senators) = 52 minus (the senator in prison from jos) 51 PDP senators

53 APC senators

51 PDP
senators

Most people don't know that 3 PDP senators defected from PDP to make up that 53

They are from Ekiti, Ebonyi and Imo state.
cheesy grin

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Ever8054: 8:42am On Jul 26, 2018
smile abi they are laughing at him for not been able to recognize there body language as they are on there way to proper defection?..... every party that buhari has ever belong to, died...his new name is" touch and die"

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Nobody: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Wow.

68% of them have poor/weak erections.

6 Likes

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2018
ENOUGH of all these paparazzi already.
Time to get serious.....

Dad let's get back to work.
Those guys have been given holiday till September, let them leave you for now.
Much work to be done.
Sai Baba.

12 Likes 5 Shares

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by aguiyi2: 10:30am On Jul 26, 2018
These guys can't be trusted.I foresee most of them betraying Buhari at the 11th hour.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Gariki: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Hmm
Make #5k daily check my profile and get follow
Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by lazynairalander1: 10:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Half na saraki boys!

check my SIGNATURE

3 Likes

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Pavore9: 10:33am On Jul 26, 2018
With all the noise Shehu Sanni made! cheesy Every member of the National Assembly who are either remaining with their parties or defecting is based on their chances of returning to the National Assembly in 2019 or Gubernatorial aspirations. It is about personal ambition not their constituencies!

5 Likes

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by NiajaXionist: 10:36am On Jul 26, 2018
Ever8054:
smile abi they are laughing at him for not been able to recognize there body language as they are on there way to proper defection?..... every party that buhari has ever belong to, died...his new name is" touch and die"
It seems you don't know who Baba is. Please just come down to Kogi or Abuja i have some selected places to take you. All i want you to do is to curse Buhari's name. I will pay you 500K if you come out safely without been brutalized. I assure you, from that day onward, you'll know who PMB is.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by DAmericanDream(m): 10:36am On Jul 26, 2018
kenonze:
Wow.

Same with your father that is in their age group.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by DonFreshmoney(m): 10:37am On Jul 26, 2018
See as the igbo guy with red cap dey look oshiomole like this guy na dwarf with attitude
Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by YorubaEmir: 10:38am On Jul 26, 2018
kenonze:
Wow.

While the rest 32% successfully penetrated grin

1 Like

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by obibob2020(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2018
Shehu Sani is a betrayal

1 Like

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by ORACLE1975(m): 10:41am On Jul 26, 2018
grin

1 Like

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Indomixx: 10:41am On Jul 26, 2018
NiajaXionist:

It seems you don't know who Baba is. Please just come down to Kogi or Abuja i have some selected places to take you. All i want you to do is to curse Buhari's name. I will pay you 500K if you come out without safely without been brutalized. I assure you, from that day onward, you'll know who PMB is.
Abeg quiet ur mouth there. See ur mouth like "I will give u 500k" if u bla bla bla..... How much u get for account.... U want to take Him to where brainwashed Fulani men are so that they will kill ba

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Bitchiamjay(m): 10:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Iamgrey5:
oboy some people will die of hypertension after seeing this o

See Sehu Sani smiling grin

With the number Apc still maintain the majority

109-53=56-2(ADC&AFGA senators) = 54 - (two dead senators) = 52 minus (the senator in prison from jos) 51 PDP senators

53 APC senators

51 PDP
senators

cheesy grin

mind you..stella oduah is partially in PDP national...lmbdo..

politics shaaa.

#YOLO
Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by j1mmy: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Shehu Sani is a disgrace and can not be trusted!
Anyone still left in APC is a criminal!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by NiajaXionist: 10:43am On Jul 26, 2018
kenonze:
Wow.

Yes that's for sure, a little bit higher than your boyfriend

1 Like

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Iamgrey5(m): 10:43am On Jul 26, 2018
Bitchiamjay:
mind you..stella oduah is partially in PDP national...lmbdo..

politics shaaa.

#YOLO
Makes 52 yolo grin
Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Sirpaul(m): 10:45am On Jul 26, 2018
see as Osho be like school boy

1 Like

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by gbishman: 10:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Kai, this Shehu Sani is a real green snake in a green grass.

1 Like

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by NiajaXionist: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2018
j1mmy:
Shehu Sani is a disgrace and can not be trusted!
Anyone still left in APC is a criminal!
Hmmm!!! Who you be? The man knows if he left Buhari he automatically abundant his seat just the way Kwankwaso Dijango did.

3 Likes

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Tinlar: 10:46am On Jul 26, 2018
NiajaXionist:

It seems you don't know who Baba is. Please just come down to Kogi or Abuja i have some selected places to take you. All i want you to do is to curse Buhari's name. I will pay you 500K if you come out safely without been brutalized. I assure you, from that day onward, you'll know who PMB is.
you bad ooo , so they should collect the money they can not spent.

2 Likes

Re: APC Senators All Smiles As They Pose With President Buhari by Ezeego1(m): 10:46am On Jul 26, 2018
NiajaXionist:

Foolish statement!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Abba Kyari & Obi Cubana At Burial Of Their Friend's Dad In Imo Last Year (Pix) / A Total Ban On The Use Of Ethnic Slurs On Nairaland / Soldiers Prevent Sunday Igboho From Entering Igangan Forest (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.