Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,301 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:28 AM

Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo (35485 Views)

The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Bouncin(m): 11:21am On Jul 26, 2018
End SARS now!!!
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by HoodBillionaire: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
juat imagine if this niggis had a dagger
he stabbed dem in the neck 5times
stabs d oda police man in the hands 12times
all within 5minutes
deyd bleed to death in d bush
always have a weapon concealed
if u in imo. or east. nor dey waka any kind waka
wise up
fuc did u say 200k and na atm
y una nor do transfer na
secondly guya shud buy madness ring.
it only cost 20k.
once d ring touch sars body
na madness instantly u leave or dey set u to go

1 Like

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 26, 2018
SARS are devils. I was once arrested
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by baysol: 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
Angelanest:
An accusation has been made against some operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) after allegedly extorting two men of N200,000. According to Mayor Chikwe who shared the news, the man were stopped by the SARS officers after boarding a cab in Imo state and were taken to the bush where they were allegedly threatened before the coughed out the huge sum.

Read the full details below as shared by Mayor Chikwe on Facebook;

Yesterday, a business friend sent me this image after I didn't hear from him for almost a whole day which was unusual going by the standard of our business frequencies. I called him immediately to confirm what the matter was and he narrated his ordeal in the hands of F-SARS to me. Note, f-SARS is supposed to mean federal SARS but today I am choosing to interpret it as fake-SARS.

He and his friend chatted a cab from Mbaise or so, and on their way, the SARS officers stopped them and asked them to alight, probably because they were looking fresh, I wouldn't know really.

Immediately, they instituted a case against them threatening to take them to EFCC office, safe they comply to their demands. My friend and his friend asked to be taken to the police station if that be the case, but for where,? the SARS guys refused threatening them with EFCC.

Along the line they asked them to enter the police van and drove them off into a bush in an unknown location, offloaded them and began to intimidate them. They outrightly demanded for #1.2m from my friend and his friend and threatened to waste them in that bush if they failed to comply. Out of fear, My friend bargained and dragged the price down to 200k and the SARS guys finally agreed. (This is the second person known to me SARS has extorted 200k from within the last one month).

The SARS guys took them to ATM and they withdrew from the cash and gave them at hand. The first person SARS once harassed called me asking for help to transfer 200k to the SARS guys to release him so he can continue his east bound journey from Lagos. He gave me the SARS guy's account number and I paid directly into it. If I was that guy I will make sure those SARS guys pay with their life after extorting me in that manner.

Anyway, I asked my friend why they even obliged to pay 200k insisting it was too much. My friend told me that the bush they were taken to, they don't even know where they were and secondly the fear emanating from similar stories he had heard in the past especially where those SARS guys even maime their victims or took some five guys to sell to one politician for 5m each, weakened him and heightened the fear in him, inducing his compliance to their outrageous demand.

The federal government must find a permanent solution to the SARS menace because more often than not, they are the Armed robbers on our high ways.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/men-forced-to-pay-n200k-after-being-taken-into-the-bush-by-sars-in-imo-photo.html
No matter how long we choose to deny the inevitable, no matter how we choose to bury our heads in sand. The reality when it finally catch up will be a very bad case and a severely ugly situation as nothing is being done to stop these ugly situations all over the place. This is a typical melt down situation that is slowly eating up a virile nation. Who will rescue Nigeria from the grips of anachy, stife, violence, etnic cleansing, ignorance, corruption, shame, inordinate love of money, evil, kidnapping, ritual killings, prostitution....etc that have bedevilled this nation?
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
You need to see how they operate in my hood.
Once they see you with a fine car, they make a U-turn and start pursuing you. High level criminals!

3 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by whirlwind7(m): 11:23am On Jul 26, 2018
madridguy:
Let them go to church for thanksgiving that the blood sucking terrorists did not waste their lives.

The IG should continue to play deaf, I know one day the trap he set for innocent Nigerians will catch him.

You mean the same IG that your hero buhari couldn't touch? grin

Let's call it what it is. So long as the IG has decided that SARS has no need to be scrapped or reformed, that's it. Your president can't do nada because the IG has got him by the balls.
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by okonja(m): 11:26am On Jul 26, 2018
Mayor is my friend on whatsapp, lemme ask him for screenshot of the transfer of 200k he made or I don't believe this write at all
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Kingosytex(m): 11:34am On Jul 26, 2018
Vizzy4u:
sars on da beat.....
Sars on the beat for wizkid and Sars for the beat for others...
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by jerk: 11:35am On Jul 26, 2018
One SARS guy in my neighborhood drives Range velar,spider and vw jetta 2014 model and lives in a fine doublex. These guys have killed us in this country, how much is his salary to have acquired such.

2 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by tsephanyah(f): 11:36am On Jul 26, 2018
ehinmowo:

Take a moment and think about what you jst posted here. Then, re-type it. Lets see if it's a permanent deformity or temporal.
those who hate SARS are criminals
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Kingosytex(m): 11:38am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Only criminals dislike SARS
Sai Baba
Your stupidity is irredeemable cos its hereditary. These special robbers are terrorising the whole nation and u are here posting rubbish. Ka ha nwetakwa gi!!!

3 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 26, 2018
Kingosytex:

Sars on the beat for wizkid and Sars for the beat for others...
na u sabi...dnt tell me u're on a diet ds morning grin
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by tsephanyah(f): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
Kingosytex:

Your stupidity is irredeemable cos its hereditary. These special robbers are terrorising the whole nation and u are here posting rubbish. Ka ha nwetakwa gi!!!
Tada kuriye batti bara'a ba
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Myself2(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

Which baba, is Buhari not a criminal ?? Why does he not hate SARS, you can too, as you mumu reach,are you not a criminal,why do you like SARS ,oh OK you are one of the persons benefitting from their criminal acts.No worry, God go catch all of una soon

You'll see. God no dey sleep

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by nelcliff(m): 11:42am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

I believe the hand of those guys hasn't touched you before. Pls don't even pray to experience it because you will hate urself aftermath.

2 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Nobody: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Yelutide:
First of all, F-SARS took them to ATM to withdraw, why didn't they enter the bank to make direct transfer, demanding for their real bank details. With that they can be traced and arrested.

Secondly, poster claimed that he has already made a transfer of 200K to one SARS officer before this incident, Meaning you know the full name of the account you transferred to, why don't you take it up with Inspector General of Police on twitter, post the screenshot of the transfer plus the name (You'll find it in your mobile bank history).

Thirdly, who took that picture above? are you sure your friends are legit for them to be afraid of EFCC?

Finally, when next you are cut up with SARS and you wish to do transfer, please choose NIFT option and don't choose instant transfer. With NIFT option, you can still cancel the transaction after some hours. All you need do is to inform your bank to cancel the transaction.
whats NIFT option??
How do you choose that? And where?

1 Like

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by OldSkoolHeadBoy: 11:45am On Jul 26, 2018
Can you withdraw up to N200,000 from an ATM ?
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by tsephanyah(f): 11:48am On Jul 26, 2018
nelcliff:

I believe the hand of those guys hasn't touched you before. Pls don't even pray to experience it because you will hate urself aftermath.
reasonable approach, not all of them are bad
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

Na GUN go kill you

2 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by JAYUK(m): 11:49am On Jul 26, 2018
When you encounter SARS, you will only be thinking of how to come out alive,I had a bitter experience with them I was compelled to transferred 50k to one if them,I was let go after they confirmed the transaction alert.

2 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by NickD(m): 11:50am On Jul 26, 2018
comshots:
Are SARS men not criminals?Why arrest a suspect and take him to a bush and demand bribe from him?What happen to police station?
Leave the foolish girl alone... she's just thinking from her anus.
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Millionvoiceout: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

U are one good reason why underaged kids should not b allowed full access to d internet, i bliv ur parents or guardians (which i doubt you do av) rily need to watch and censor u online.

2 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Yelutide: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2018
4601CE:
whats NIFT option??
How do you choose that? And where?
When you want to make a transfer via your bank mobile app, it present you with two options, instant and NIFT. Instant will deliver the money to the recipient immediately, while NIFT will delay the delivery to the recipient and you have upto 24hrs to reverse the transaction

1 Like

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by erico2k2(m): 11:55am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
Dnt worry, very soon, they will dance near you!
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by jerk: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Yelutide:
First of all, F-SARS took them to ATM to withdraw, why didn't they enter the bank to make direct transfer, demanding for their real bank details. With that they can be traced and arrested.

Secondly, poster claimed that he has already made a transfer of 200K to one SARS officer before this incident, Meaning you know the full name of the account you transferred to, why don't you take it up with Inspector General of Police on twitter, post the screenshot of the transfer plus the name (You'll find it in your mobile bank history).

Thirdly, who took that picture above? are you sure your friends are legit for them to be afraid of EFCC?

Finally, when next you are cut up with SARS and you wish to do transfer, please choose NIFT option and don't choose instant transfer. With NIFT option, you can still cancel the transaction after some hours. All you need do is to inform your bank to cancel the transaction.
How can you cancel the transaction when they have gotten the alert bcus they would not leave you if the alert fail to show?

5 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Maghan37: 11:58am On Jul 26, 2018
If i am being chased by SARS and criminals I will rather run towards d criminals than run to SARS. Wicked organisation.

2 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by 1930revival(m): 11:58am On Jul 26, 2018
Youngholy413:
I pray you fall victim only then will you understand.

AMEEEEEN
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Deepfreezer(m): 11:59am On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
where are your senses young lady?
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by udemzyudex(m): 12:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

You're becoming a nuisance here, stop it.
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by tsephanyah(f): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Deepfreezer:
where are your senses young lady?
I didn't know about SARS much, until I asked a friend now, I apologize for the inconvenience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by cytell56: 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
Angelanest:
An accusation has been made against some operatives of the Special Anti Robbery Squad (SARS) after allegedly extorting two men of N200,000. According to Mayor Chikwe who shared the news, the man were stopped by the SARS officers after boarding a cab in Imo state and were taken to the bush where they were allegedly threatened before the coughed out the huge sum.

Read the full details below as shared by Mayor Chikwe on Facebook;

Yesterday, a business friend sent me this image after I didn't hear from him for almost a whole day which was unusual going by the standard of our business frequencies. I called him immediately to confirm what the matter was and he narrated his ordeal in the hands of F-SARS to me. Note, f-SARS is supposed to mean federal SARS but today I am choosing to interpret it as fake-SARS.

He and his friend chatted a cab from Mbaise or so, and on their way, the SARS officers stopped them and asked them to alight, probably because they were looking fresh, I wouldn't know really.

Immediately, they instituted a case against them threatening to take them to EFCC office, safe they comply to their demands. My friend and his friend asked to be taken to the police station if that be the case, but for where,? the SARS guys refused threatening them with EFCC.

Along the line they asked them to enter the police van and drove them off into a bush in an unknown location, offloaded them and began to intimidate them. They outrightly demanded for #1.2m from my friend and his friend and threatened to waste them in that bush if they failed to comply. Out of fear, My friend bargained and dragged the price down to 200k and the SARS guys finally agreed. (This is the second person known to me SARS has extorted 200k from within the last one month).

The SARS guys took them to ATM and they withdrew from the cash and gave them at hand. The first person SARS once harassed called me asking for help to transfer 200k to the SARS guys to release him so he can continue his east bound journey from Lagos. He gave me the SARS guy's account number and I paid directly into it. If I was that guy I will make sure those SARS guys pay with their life after extorting me in that manner.

Anyway, I asked my friend why they even obliged to pay 200k insisting it was too much. My friend told me that the bush they were taken to, they don't even know where they were and secondly the fear emanating from similar stories he had heard in the past especially where those SARS guys even maime their victims or took some five guys to sell to one politician for 5m each, weakened him and heightened the fear in him, inducing his compliance to their outrageous demand.

The federal government must find a permanent solution to the SARS menace because more often than not, they are the Armed robbers on our high ways.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/men-forced-to-pay-n200k-after-being-taken-into-the-bush-by-sars-in-imo-photo.html

SARS na APC promised change.
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by kennisman(m): 12:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Only criminals dislike SARS Sai Baba

May thunder strike that your mouth and dt of ur father Bubu. Omo ale radarada.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo) / This Man Was Killed Today In Benin City- Graphic Image / Fruit Seller Caught Using 'gutter Water' To Wash Sugar Cane (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.