Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,126 members, 7,835,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo (35480 Views)

The Moment Baba Ijesha Collapsed While Being Taken To Prison (Video) / Emijay: Nigerian Man Murdered In His Istanbul Apartment Being Taken To Ambulance / Cultists Kill Student Of Oko Polytechnic Inside Bush, By Shooting (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by tsephanyah(f): 12:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
kennisman:

May thunder strike that your mouth and dt of ur father Bubu. Omo ale radarada.
zori faida baa ngriu Tada ngriu ye
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Only criminals dislike SARS
Sai Baba

Wow! So sad to find out that as pretty as you look, there is little or no brain inside that big, shiny domed forehead of yours angry

1 Like

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by ELKHALIFAISIS(m): 12:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
and one useless gworo chewing illiterate in aso rock still bragging that Nigerians in New York, Canada , Geneva , Australia etc are begging to come back to this guileless Zoo without direction and focus... either sai Babar is going or my exist visa in hand
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by jaxxy(m): 12:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

I agree bt sars has harassed people who are not criminals like doctors, artists etc that's a big issue and abuse of power by the law enforcement agency

2 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by hokafor(m): 12:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
I know all those SARS guys are trained criminals but what prompted them to mention efcc to you friends? Did they find something implicating on them
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by forgiveness: 12:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

Don't encounter them.
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Horus(m): 12:28pm On Jul 26, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R-QdBHBxVw

Secrets Things You Need to Know About SARS In Lagos
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by DeWisedon(m): 12:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
the most foolish comment I've ever seen on nairaland since 2010 that I joined nairaland.

Go and take your trophy for being heartless,even as a lady
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by drey076(m): 12:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
ehinmowo:

Take a moment and think about what you jst posted here. Then, re-type it. Lets see if it's a permanent deformity or temporal.
u finish the gal
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by wallarwallar(m): 12:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

Go and die if you dont have any sensible thing to contribute...
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by nairaman66(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:

Beauty with no brain= useless
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by linearity: 12:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
I smell lies.....I thought the max cash you can withdraw from ATM in 9ja is N120k or N150k?

N200k is considered as bulk withdrawal and you cannot even withdraw that kind of money from the regular Teller in the banking hall, you have to go to the bulk room to effect that kind of withdrawal.

1 Like

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Yelutide: 12:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
jerk:
How can you cancel the transaction when they have gotten the alert bcus they would not leave you if the alert fail to show?

Show them evidence that it has been sent since you are doing it in their presence. Then contact ur bank to reverse the transaction. Alternatively, get their names from ur mobile bank history(the account number will display names), tag their boss on twitter with the evidence of transfer, and those idiot will be caught and your money will be return. Atleast I know of some persons who have succeeded using this method.
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Deepfreezer(m): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
I didn't know about SARS much, until I asked a friend now, I apologize for the inconvenience
it's OK dear.
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by dkronicle(m): 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
obojememe:
this one strong ...i recently deleted all d bank app on my phone to avoid issues with these men of d underworld ...ussd code is d new cool, with my torch light phone am still covered
Lols that is the code now. Im not even using nokia torch, na china phone itel. Banking app for where.
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by fineboynl(m): 1:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yelutide:

When you want to make a transfer via your bank mobile app, it present you with two options, instant and NIFT. Instant will deliver the money to the recipient immediately, while NIFT will delay the delivery to the recipient and you have upto 24hrs to reverse the transaction
and you think the police will let you go after if they don't received the alerts?

1 Like

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by pirodoshit(m): 1:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
just pray you never have any encounter with them
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by fineboynl(m): 1:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
linearity:
I smell lies.....I thought the max cash you can withdraw from ATM in 9ja is N120k or N150k?

N200k is considered as bulk withdrawal and you cannot even withdraw that kind of money from the regular Teller in the banking hall, you have to go to the bulk room to effect that kind of withdrawal.
and what make you think he can't have more than one atm?
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Nobody: 1:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
end SARS END POLICE
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by tribalistseun: 1:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
come your mumuu don too much for this nairaland.

Don't you have anything meaningful to do with your life? Other than spamming the whole thread with sai baba.

Lalasticalala and mynd44 take note of this guy nuisance

2 Likes

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Where is your hood?
pocohantas:
You need to see how they operate in my hood.
Once they see you with a fine car, they make a U-turn and start pursuing you. High level criminals!
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
SARS are former Yahoo boys that could not pick so they joined the police so they can be picking those that are picking �
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by YorubaEmir: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
You
Your Phone
Your Baba
Your SARS

Are fools

1 Like

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Homguy(m): 1:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
how can a decent, normal, thinking adult spurt this utter gibberish ?! This is probably one of the supposed youths we hope will change Nigeria for better.

I have been saying it, theres something innately wrong with the African human. Theres no hope for Nigeria, not any ptime soon.
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by successking401(m): 2:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yelutide:
First of all, F-SARS took them to ATM to withdraw, why didn't they enter the bank to make direct transfer, demanding for their real bank details. With that they can be traced and arrested.

Secondly, poster claimed that he has already made a transfer of 200K to one SARS officer before this incident, Meaning you know the full name of the account you transferred to, why don't you take it up with Inspector General of Police on twitter, post the screenshot of the transfer plus the name (You'll find it in your mobile bank history).

Thirdly, who took that picture above? are you sure your friends are legit for them to be afraid of EFCC?

Finally, when next you are cut up with SARS and you wish to do transfer, please choose NIFT option and don't choose instant transfer. With NIFT option, you can still cancel the transaction after some hours. All you need do is to inform your bank to cancel the transaction.
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by SexyDenzel: 2:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yelutide:
First of all, F-SARS took them to ATM to withdraw, why didn't they enter the bank to make direct transfer, demanding for their real bank details. With that they can be traced and arrested.

Secondly, poster claimed that he has already made a transfer of 200K to one SARS officer before this incident, Meaning you know the full name of the account you transferred to, why don't you take it up with Inspector General of Police on twitter, post the screenshot of the transfer plus the name (You'll find it in your mobile bank history).

Thirdly, who took that picture above? are you sure your friends are legit for them to be afraid of EFCC?

Finally, when next you are cut up with SARS and you wish to do transfer, please choose NIFT option and don't choose instant transfer. With NIFT option, you can still cancel the transaction after some hours. All you need do is to inform your bank to cancel the transaction.
Bro which app is that with the NIFT stuff you're talking about? can you pls explain?
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by CSNg: 2:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by tech18: 3:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
kana di tai fero Baba PMB

1 Like

Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by glamorousbluice(f): 3:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
End SARS embarassed
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by Donkunxex(m): 4:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
obojememe:
this one strong ...i recently deleted all d bank app on my phone to avoid issues with these men of d underworld ...ussd code is d new cool, with my torch light phone am still covered
naso you cast am undecided
Re: Men Forced To Pay N200K After Being Taken Into The Bush By SARS In Imo. Photo by jutan: 4:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
tsephanyah:
Sai Baba
Not everybody with internet access that has sense.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Video: 3 Ladies, One Man Striped Naked And Beaten For Stealing 6.3million / Cultists Arrested While Trying To Machete Rival Gang Member In Lagos. Photos / 17-Year-Old Boy Released From Correctional Centre By Kogi Chief Judge (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.