Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,784 members, 7,824,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 06:56 AM

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos (45254 Views)

Ibrahim, Yar’adua’s Son Marries Amira, Babandede’s Daughter (Photos) / 8 Persons Travelling For Abubakar Sodangi's Daughter’s Wedding Die In Accident / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi To Wed (Wedding IV Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by nigeriapenmedia: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018

Ibrahim, son of late President Umaru Musa Yar’adua will be getting married to Saratu Sodangi, this week.

The wedding ceremonies begins on today, July 26, in Kaduna State.

Ibrahim graduated from Brunei University London with a degree in Law in July, 2016. His beautiful bride-to-be is a lawyer.

See More Photos Below...

Source: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/pre-wedding-photos-of-late-president-yaraduas-son-and-his-beautiful-bride-to-be-2-html/

Lalasticlala

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by nigeriapenmedia: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by OneStep3: 1:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
This boi just took away my 'clush'
Anyways, elite dey mally elite, poor man (bbGrill) go mally my driver pikin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by Banter1(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
HML
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by yungpowers(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Onye nku marry onye nku, ogbenye marry ogbenye. No money no love. Quote me and die

3 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by onajison(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sai-Baba

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by chukstino: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ok
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by nwakibie3(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
I thought pre wedding pic is haram

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by Just2endowed2(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
OneStep3:
embarassed

why u dey sad undecided

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by fynlola: 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
congratulations to them.Bride is so beautiful just look at her, be like her as a guest with this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mnrjDvHPZU&t
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by pyxon(m): 1:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
As a man, when you have money, you marry at a young age. If not, na till your early 40s before marriage

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by CyynthiaKiss(f): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hijab is for the poor

24 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by lazynairalander1: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Cute.

check my SIGNATURE
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by GlorifiedTunde(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Father's Carbon Copy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by frankbonus(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Nice one
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by tunary(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
cool nature
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by imran147(m): 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Happy Married life...may Allah blessed your union.....Only your late father reduce fuel pump price in Nigerian history...OBJ is the worst one increasing fuel price like TV volume

8 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by chuose: 1:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
All the best.

But Moslems oh tell me this.

Why make ur women wrap, just for them to put on make-up?
Whats the use?

2 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by Proffdada: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
She's pretty shocked
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by skydeexie(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Simply Beautiful, wishing you happy days ahead!
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by godswill2005: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
HML
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by soetantaiwo(m): 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
God bless ur union in jesus name, amen
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hijab is only for poor people like that ugly afonja muslim called firdausi

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by itiswellandwell: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Beautiful woman. HML
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by SoftP(m): 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ur father was a good man' God bless ur marriage

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by graciously03(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
your dad was a good president...hope u will be a good husband

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by patexcool(f): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
congrats to them
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by Pentools(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fulanis are indeed blessed and endowed with spotless and natural beauty, most especially their gals except say their yeye men called herdsmen are spoiling the region replacing the recognition of their beauty with hatred n curses from the public. Even so, they are truly the most accommodating pple u can see in western Africa before they were brainwashed into publishing the pain authored by their baba(bullhari).

If to say they are Nigerians, I for talk say their gals are the most beautiful in Nigeria. Natural beauty and model bodied.

4 Likes

Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by Reelmii: 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
hmmmmm, I have never hear that the son of an ex president or governor married a girl form a humble background ( if u know what I mean) I only see that in movies... it is well sha
Re: Ibrahim Yar’adua And Saratu Sodangi's Pre-wedding Photos by flyca: 2:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
You cover the head, then open chest. Hypocrites!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

LASTMA Officials Challenge Police Officers For Driving One Way (Photos) / Bola Tinubu & Ambode Attend Zahra Buhari & Ahmed Indimi's Wedding(photos) / Senator Dino Melaye Unveils State-of-the-art Automated Car Port (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.