Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,386 members, 7,864,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 06:01 AM

After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . (392 Views)

Buhari: My Administration Set Forward Credible, Transparent And Fair Elections / Pigeons Released By Buhari Refused To Fly At Armed Forces Remembrance (Video) / Buhari's Administration Set To Fly After Initial Slowdown - Fashola Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . by laidelaitan(f): 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set to Fly - Fashola

The Minister of Power, Works and Housing, Babatunde Fashola, has said that after an initial slowdown, due to circumstances beyond its control, the Pres. Buhari administration has eventually hit the performance mode, delivering on its programmes.

Speaking on ARISE TV, Fashola explained that with the ministers and other senior officials of the government settling into their offices, they had become more equipped to increase the pace of performance at their duty posts.

Comparing them to a football team, Fashola said they needed time to understand the business of governance and what was expected of them.

He, however, said that as soon as they found their rhythm, they have now become unstoppable and committed to live by their electoral promises to Nigerians.

“I know how much team work required to evolve a plan. We are ready to make that explanation

Continue reading on

https://www.headofsocials.com/2018/07/26/after-initial-slowdown-buharis-administration-set-to-fly-fashola/

Lalasticlala FOD, naijacutee, dominique, Mynd44, BruncleZuma,

Re: After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . by jayson87: 2:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fashola... you spoilt your good name by association with Buhari the S.I unit of failure
Re: After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Fly to where ?
Re: After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . by sarrki(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
You guys have performed well aside few of the ministers

Like Fct minister , ogbonaya oni, Shiit in communication and Malami are collosal failure
Re: After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
jayson87:
Fashola... you spoilt your good name by association with Buhari the S.I unit of failure
S.I unit of failure ? Omo you wicked ooooo
Re: After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . by raumdeuter: 2:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
After shedding the deadweight called APC in PDP clothing then he should fly
Re: After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . by sarrki(m): 2:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
jayson87:

So associating with Melaye, saraki, Akpabio, metuh, Stella odua, diezani, ibori, Dasuki and many other criminals are good name ?

You guys lack sense of reasoning
Re: After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . by wallex1983(m): 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who do I believe you sir?

If I would vote your party, I'll vote. But don't give us zobo
Re: After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . by ManirBK: 2:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
OK
Re: After Initial Slowdown, Buhari’s Administration Set To Fly - Fashola . by Mynd44: 3:17pm On Jul 26, 2018

(1)

We Have Not Received Any Report On Dino Melaye’s Kidnap – Police / Why Nigeria Can’t Cut Ties With South Africa Despite Killings – Ex-envoy / Calabar-itu Road Getting A Facelift From PMB'S Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.