Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,205 members, 7,829,314 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Triangle Mystic Agency For Visa To Any Where In The World. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Triangle Mystic Agency For Visa To Any Where In The World. (859 Views)

Deported Nigerians Paid £3000 By UK Boarder Agency But Money Was Seized / Important Warning: Need To Know Before You Apply For Visa At US Consulate, Lagos / Can I Apply For Visa And Travel Out With A Pregnancy?5 Months? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Triangle Mystic Agency For Visa To Any Where In The World. by TAgency: 7:22pm On Jun 16, 2010
triangle mystic agency
HAVE U BEEN DENIED VISA BEFORE OR ARE YOU LOOKING FOR VISA TO ANY PART OF THE WORLD, THEN TRIANGLE MYSTIC AGENCY WILL HELP YOU.

Contact Us
0803 7089 858, 0802 6856 640
Email:
trianglemystic@trianglemysticagency.com
www.trianglemysticagency.com
Re: Triangle Mystic Agency For Visa To Any Where In The World. by justwise(m): 7:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
@T Agency

You are into everything . . .miracle healing, power for Love me Alone and Success in Marriage, Multiple Followers in your Religion, Reasonable Tithe Offering In your Congregation, Asking without Refusal and fortification against evil forces and visa runs.

Whoever wants to die quick should contact you.
Re: Triangle Mystic Agency For Visa To Any Where In The World. by Pittbaby(f): 9:42pm On Jun 16, 2010
lmao!!!
Re: Triangle Mystic Agency For Visa To Any Where In The World. by niceguy10: 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2010
Poster, go get yourself a job.
Re: Triangle Mystic Agency For Visa To Any Where In The World. by Yorubah(m): 10:33pm On Jun 16, 2010
@Justwise, waooo ur words na blabla and to you Mr Agent how many of your family u don do visa for?
Re: Triangle Mystic Agency For Visa To Any Where In The World. by shotster50(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2010
Re: Triangle Mystic Agency For Visa To Any Where In The World. by shotster50(m): 11:09pm On Jun 16, 2010
Triangle Mystic - thats enough to scare the hell outta me lol.

(1) (Reply)

Studying In Canada / Vicjustice Please I Need To Know / Usa Interesting History!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.