Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,988 members, 7,825,068 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School (104237 Views)

Copy Of Tinubu's University And NYSC Certificate And Testimonial From University / Principal Who Issued Ademola Adeleke’s Testimonial Admits Errors / Police Arrest Principal Of Ede Muslim High School Over Senator Adeleke’s Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Tlyon(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
klas:
Senior Secondary School Examination in 1981?

FAKE

Up to 1980, what we had was WASCE (June) which comes with Division classifications and aggregates

From 1981 to 1988 or there about, there was GCE (June) without division or aggregate

Senior Secondary exams came under Babangida regime around 1988.

How come Adeleke sat for Senior Secondary exams in 1981?

Even the dull reporter interpreted the number-listing of the Summary of Result as the number of distinctions, credits and passes.

I don't believe the news but Pls check the image well as its been dated 2018 asin it was done with the sheet on ground now, but the pending got me thinking sha make we just say him no get Olevel result.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
na result be this? grin

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by tommykiwi(m): 6:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ipob, come and defend One of your gods. cheesy
Where Buhari NEPA certificate?

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Johnnyessence(m): 6:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Olatara:
Where is Johnnyessence? Your paymaster don win o.
victory dance till november 27. I'm here. how are you doing? well wetin i know, let me come and going.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by femmjo: 7:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
How are we sure that the result was released by the school? If the result has been collected by the owner, where did the school get its own copy? I think the only body that can provide the duplicte results is WAEC and not the school. How many secondary schools have a strong security and good record keeping to produce a certificate of over 30 years? The school can only produce the statement of results if the owner has collected the original one and there is possibility that the pending results has been released and collected by the owner or is it Sen Adeleke who tender this results?. Now, the question is that, if the constitution states that a Governorship candidate must have a minimum O Level certificate, does the constitution specify the number of papers that must be passed by the aspirant?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by davolax: 7:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Corrinthians:
Ipob, come and defend One of your gods. cheesy

The irony in this post is simply legendary. Adeleke is just as educated as PMB. And he’s a far better dancer too

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by AngryRebel: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
GoodGovernance:
That's NEPA certificate, it won't be accepted by Nigerians anymore!
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by kasim155: 7:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
No wonder some of them in d Senate will just b there saying rubbish n contributing nothing to development of d country.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by micflo28(m): 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
stagger:

What do you mean by "regularize"? My friend don't be silly!
He is a rogue dont pay him any mind. I did that regularisation aswell and i paid 4500 for it. It is an excercise to hook up people who didnt secure admission through jamb as nysc is now using direct jambs database for mobilisation.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by hush15: 7:12pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
Failure in losers party.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will be disappointed in Johnnyessence for deceiving them that failure adeleke will win osun for corrupt PDP.

N.B.
For those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra asking buhari to show them his own.
Buhari has show them the same result from his school with A and B all through.
So my guy is not a failure like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra

At least he went to school and the school acknowledges it. Let waec release it from their side.

Unlike Buhari, we cant even find a trace

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by FBIL: 7:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
What's the connection between dullards in Osun and IPOB? The likes of Adeleke are littered on the streets of Oshogbo, Lagos, Ado-Ekiti, Ogun and Akure armed with laptops and charms. Those who can't do those Kind of jobs are shouting and beating drums on HipTV. Una life 4 Una region. In Port Harcourt here, we think differently.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by klas(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Tlyon:
I don't believe the news but Pls check the image well as its been dated 2018 asin it was done with the sheet on ground now, but the pending got me thinking sha make we just say him no get Olevel result.

Even if the school had used a pre-printed sheet bearing Senior Secondary School Examination, it shouldn’t have typed in that “SSCE”. It should have used the opportunity of typing to state the correct exam taken.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by timota(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
KingsCity:
You need to pass at least one paper to get certificate

Me don't think Osun state deserves an illiterate governor. Anything less than a University degree will not do.

PDP will be shooting themselves in the foot if all they are going to do is give electorates substandard candidates
what of buhari that is ruling Nigeria with NEPA bill .
Another story pls

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by sanpipita(m): 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
I smell propaganda, releasing these results can only be possible if Adeleke requested for it and I doubt he did, APC are scared of this man

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Abagworo(m): 7:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dancing wasn't one of the courses offered then.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Bhugarious: 7:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
I AM SORRY FOR THIS COUNTRY.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by buttlover(m): 7:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
greenmonk:
How and what is the maximum duration?
I can't explain all. just browse it
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Minjim: 7:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
If this man becomes Osun state governor.
What will then become of education in Osun state?

With all the efforts of Aregbe, this dude will just collapse everything.

Chai! God forbids
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by cyrilamx(m): 7:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
psucc:
No wonder this government has been the worst in the history of Nigeria. The result is almost having the same semblance as that of Buhari. How can one sat for an examination in 1981 and only manage to get his result dated 24th/7/2018?

I am not understand again!!!!!

Your written English is begging for correction. check your verb-tense usage...
How can one sat for an examination...In spoken or written English a sentence in the past or question uses present tense verb when auxiliary verb is used along.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Barfibassey(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
at least nah genuine result no be like bubu Nepa certificate and M.F fake Nysc result.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by bilulu(m): 7:59pm On Jul 26, 2018
buhariguy:
Failure in losers party.

The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra will be disappointed in Johnnyessence for deceiving them that failure adeleke will win osun for corrupt PDP.

N.B.
For those jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra asking buhari to show them his own.
Buhari has show them the same result from his school with A and B all through.
So my guy is not a failure like the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra
you guys are sounding as if Buhari sef get certificate

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yeeeeeeee! This is the one who aspires to govern the professors, medical doctors, engineers, lawyers, etc in osun state? What's wrong with Nigerian youths for goodness' sake? If this man fails to perform in the area of education, should he win the election, people wouldn't know why. I learnt even aregbesola never passed through secondary education. They call him an engineer meanwhile he's an auto Mechanic in Alimosho area of Lagos before he joined a group of political touts working for politicians and that's where Bola Tinubu discovered him. The element of tout is evident in him the way he speaks, always on top of his voice. Little wonder our value system has diminished so much. Youths, wake up! These are the people truncating your destiny and all you could do is rant on the social media. Go get your pvc if you want that unemployment status of yours to change. The kingdom of God sufferers violence and the violent take it by force. Our president also failed common mathematics. How can somebody like him understand the rubrics of economy. Ha!
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Awoo88: 8:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
Just on this alone I will vote this guy. He is not hiring 17 sans to stop people asking for his result. Or having his goons procure some fake waec result. This guy did not even react but released his results.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by thayora: 8:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
pending,pending,...............................................pending. pending governor
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by victorD3: 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Yoruba man must have F9 in English language and A1 in Yoruba
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by tete7000(m): 8:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Statement of result after how many years? Where is original WAEC certificate? These people can ridicule Nigéria sha! See the poor result self, no wonder he wants to dance his way to power.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by buhariguy(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
bilulu:

you guys are sounding as if Buhari sef get certificate
we are talking of statement of result,
The coloured paper called certificate was stolen by arm robber thief ibb and ATM dansuki
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by tete7000(m): 8:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Barfibassey:
at least nah genuine result no be like bubu Nepa certificate and M.F fake Nysc result.

That is not certificate but statement of result. Based on those results, WAEC can never issue the man certificate. Certificates are issued for subjects passed at P8 level and above. You should be aware of that if you successfully passed through secondary school. So he is as certificateless as Buhari.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by tete7000(m): 8:25pm On Jul 26, 2018
shotuns:
Haba. . . You never see buharis certificate Since released ? No wonder he called you a Lazy youth.

Statements of results is not the same thing as certificate. I doubt you went to school at all to know the difference. Hardworking youth.

1 Like

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by Nazaretha1(m): 8:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Haha! Bless you jere.
klas:
Senior Secondary School Examination in 1981?

FAKE

Up to 1980, what we had was WASCE (June) which comes with Division classifications and aggregates

From 1981 to 1988 or there about, there was GCE (June) without division or aggregate

Senior Secondary exams came under Babangida regime around 1988.

How come Adeleke sat for Senior Secondary exams in 1981?

Even the dull reporter mis-interpreted the number-listing of the Summary of Result as the number of distinctions, credits and passes.

Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by delpee(f): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
This appears to be fake.

Still one is disappointed that he seems not to be well read unlike his brothers.
Re: Ademola Adeleke's WAEC Result & Testimonial Released By Ede Muslim High School by mrdogood900: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
please check the bottom left of the result this is blatant lie. He sat for WAEC in 1981 and his result was signed 24/7/2018.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Okija Village Politics: Obijackson Vows To Turn His Village Into A Great City / Abba Kyari And Geoffrey Onyeama In The 70s (Throwback Photo) / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.