Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,411 members, 7,836,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:06 AM

Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? (6675 Views)

Yahoo Boys Spray Cash On A Pastor During Church Service / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos / Apostle Suleman And His Wife After Church Service Today (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Nobody: 8:51am On Feb 26, 2022
Too busy to participate in worship? Too busy to listen to the sermon?

Duration: 58 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ71ujFpIYs

3 Likes

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by superCleanworks(m): 8:52am On Feb 26, 2022
What is the use of going to the stream and then you get too busy to fetch the same water you came there for?

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Nobody: 9:33am On Feb 26, 2022
superCleanworks:
What is the use of going to the stream and then you get too busy to fetch the same water you came there for?

Great analogy. Thank you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Rosaline5000: 10:18am On Feb 26, 2022
Maybe some church should rotate their workers because I think most workers in the church dont even listen to church services, they are busy doing one thing or the other.
Thanks for the message grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Nobody: 10:21am On Feb 26, 2022
Rosaline5000:
Maybe some church should rotate their workers because I think most workers in the church dont even listen to church services, they are busy doing one thing or the other.
Thanks for the message grin

I agree. There was even one brother who spent the entire service sweeping the car park, and cleaning the toilets. Yet, he was a member.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by STARKENNETH(m): 2:44pm On Feb 26, 2022

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 26, 2022
STARKENNETH:
MA I'M NEVER TOO BUSY NOW TO DO THOSE,UNLESS WHEN I WAS APPOINTED USHER IN THE CHURCH

Hopefully, even ushers stop to listen to the word. I was busy upstairs in the office throughout the service grin

6 Likes

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Tekahashi: 5:36pm On Feb 26, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

Hopefully, even ushers stop to listen to the word. I was busy upstairs in the office throughout the service grin
responsibilities, responsibilities, responsibilities, it's in the terms and conditions for anyone with a position,let me enjoy my time as an ordinary member first

6 Likes

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by FANTASER: 6:11pm On Feb 26, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

I agree. There was even one brother who spent the entire service sweeping the car park, and cleaning the toilets. Yet, he was a member.

shocked Nawa oh! He did those throughout the whole service? grin

4 Likes

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 26, 2022
FANTASER:

shocked Nawa oh! He did those throughout the whole service? grin

Yeah. And he thought he went to Church grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by anonymuz(m): 9:30am On Feb 27, 2022
superCleanworks:
over wisdom no go kill you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by ITbomb(m): 9:31am On Feb 27, 2022
They have alternative service with the pastor after service
Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by onikoyikosoko: 9:31am On Feb 27, 2022
PastorMIsBack:
Too busy to participate in worship? Too busy to listen to the sermon?

Duration: 58 seconds

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQ71ujFpIYs

Because churches are filled with hypocrites....... most nigerians xtians and Muslims go to their worship business centres to show off, please their families, neighbors and friends..... And to see if God will rain manna

1 Like

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by bmdmix11: 9:32am On Feb 27, 2022
lets blame buhari n move on

Man arrested after stealing a cross bow by stuffing it down his trousers

https:///XsBjECriR
Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Polynek(m): 9:40am On Feb 27, 2022
If everybody is ordinary member, then who are those that will arrange things in the church

1 Like

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by DropsMic(m): 9:42am On Feb 27, 2022
Yawn
Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Nobody: 9:44am On Feb 27, 2022
Polynek:
If everybody is ordinary member, then who are those that will arrange things in the church

Not talking about that. Arrange the chairs then sit down during the service and worship/listen to the sermon.

1 Like

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by akeeng: 9:45am On Feb 27, 2022
If you’re too busy for these things, then sit in your house. Why go to church in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 27, 2022
akeeng:
If you’re too busy for these things, then sit in your house. Why go to church in the first place?

Thank you.
Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by akeeng: 10:00am On Feb 27, 2022
PastorMIsBack:

cheesy He went to Work NOT Church

1 Like

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 27, 2022
akeeng:

cheesy He went to Work NOT Church

Lol grin True.
Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Oddfinder: 10:20am On Feb 27, 2022
akeeng:
Polynek:
Nobody send u
The story of mary and Marta should teach u a lesson..
An ordinary member have no business in the temple..

1 Like

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Chrislova(m): 10:27am On Feb 27, 2022
Me arent joking when I'm in de church

1 Like

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by Vinnie2000(m): 10:50am On Feb 27, 2022
OP, You re damn right! Those church workers need the gospel dan those jobs dey re doing. Most of dem re Oversabi and notice-me pple!

2 Likes

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by phemmyfour: 10:53am On Feb 27, 2022
superCleanworks:
Just to fulfill righteousness

1 Like

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by superCleanworks(m): 10:55am On Feb 27, 2022
phemmyfour:
Just to fulfill righteousness

and what is the righteousness in time wasting?
Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by phemmyfour: 10:57am On Feb 27, 2022
Polynek:
That's not an excuse, infact you can listen to the message even as do these work.

Seat arrangements is done before the service
Choir rehearsal is done before Sunday

1 Like

Re: Are You Busy, Busy, Busy During The Church Service? by LIONSABRE(m): 11:06am On Feb 27, 2022
Very awkward grin of course that would mean i went to work not to church grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Thanksgiving Biblical? / Why Do We Celebrate Christmas? / Amorc: School Or Secret Society?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.