Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,297 members, 7,815,522 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria (14088 Views)

How Much Does A Surveyor Earn Per Month In Naija / How Much Does An Aircraft Maintenance Engineer Make Per Month / By Rank, Here Are How Much Merchant Navy Officers Earn Per Month. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Back2seder: 5:41pm On Jul 26, 2018
Hi guys
Please I need info on how much a graduate estate surveyor earn per month.
Thanks

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by LuciferChristi: 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
Back2seder:
Hi guys
Please I need info on how much a graduate estate surveyor earn per month.
Thanks

Most of them pay fresh graduates between 40-60k.

If you have around 5 years experience, you can get anything from 60k upwards but don't dream of anything above 80k except its Knight Frank (which I can vouch for) they pay better than others. As for those Gbogbotigbo & Associates, don't stress yourself. Just get ready for 40-60k as fresher.

They are severely underpaid in Nigeria & their bosses are some of the worst you can find in Nigeria.

22 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by SamuelAnyawu(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2018
They earn well especially in most housing sales deals....

So cold here in Maiduguri....

Senator Samuel Anyanwu for Governor Imo 2019
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by nony43(m): 7:19am On Jul 28, 2018
They are underpaid
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Zeebabybh: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2018
I don't know.. Let me ask Orunmila

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by NWANICHODE: 7:21am On Jul 28, 2018
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Trexnemesis(m): 7:22am On Jul 28, 2018
;
Zeebabybh:

grin

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by blackaxe78: 7:22am On Jul 28, 2018
Zeebabybh:

Orunmila is on leave. Already tried asking him

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Adakintroy: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2018
See people de find moon to snap yesterday.

I no fit remember when I raise my head up last to look sky self. Hunger weh de wire me of late...my head just de ground steady.

All you moon/star gazers sha. Happy looking!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Pavore9: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

If you have around 5 years experience, you can get anything from 60k upwards but don't dream of anything above 80k except its Knight Frank (which I can vouch for) they pay better than others. As for those Gbogbotigbo & Associates, don't stress yourself. Just get ready for 40-60k as fresher.

They are severely underpaid in Nigeria & their bosses are some of the worst you can find in Nigeria.

Fresh graduates between 40-60k? That's too poor! sad
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Yinxies(f): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2018
Average graduate pay in Nigeria is now 40k - 50k

An employer was even bragging she has a friend that pays 30k to graduates embarassed

4 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by rozayx5(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2018
They are poorly paid

While their firms make billions annually

You will only make money after several years. That's if you can own your own outfit and get connection

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by coolestchris(m): 7:23am On Jul 28, 2018
for your logistics

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by JORDAN202: 7:25am On Jul 28, 2018
WHY DO YOU WANT TO BE AN ESTATE AGENT WHEN YOU CAN EASILY BECOME A POLITICAL THUG TO POLITICIANS AND EARN VERY GOOD PAY??

MANY PEOPLE ARE STILL ENJOYING THEIR PAY FROM 2015 THAT THEY EARNED RIGGING FOR BOTH THE PDP & APC ......!

2019 IS ALMOST HERE AND YOU ARE BUSY PLANNING TO BE A POOR MAN INSTEAD OF A MULTI-MILLIONAIRE

IF YOUR GIRL come go SACK YOU FOR BEING POOR, DO NOT COMPLAIN, OK ......... !!!

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by stevearagorn(m): 7:26am On Jul 28, 2018
There is this my friend he Doe not open up intensionally but out of anger he said is it not the work of 250k that is doing that's why his boss wants to kill him@opgraduate estate surveyor earn per month.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by xxolisexx(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2018
travel abroad bro...
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:27am On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

LOL @ Gbogbotigbo & Associates

2 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by danemenike: 7:28am On Jul 28, 2018
They don't earn much in Nigeria. The jobs have been taken over by all and sundry, any person can claim to be a valuer or a surveyor.

To buy landed properties in FESTAC, Abule Ado, Ajah, Satellite Town, Iyanu Ipaja please call 07037629947
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Explorers(m): 7:33am On Jul 28, 2018
Pavore9:

Millions of graduates(Degree) are earning between 20-40k monthly, even with the government (state).

God help us bro.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Explorers(m): 7:36am On Jul 28, 2018
xxolisexx:
travel abroad bro...

Not easy bro.

Me sef for don escape since if 2 say he easy.

1 Like

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by edoman2016: 7:36am On Jul 28, 2018
I heard Jide Taiwo & Co pay their estate valuers salary of 200,000 Naira Monthly. They are popular estate valuer in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by LuciferChristi: 7:38am On Jul 28, 2018
Pavore9:

Yes o!

While the bosses make tens of millions monthly. Their industry is really disgusting.

The gap is too much.

3 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by LuciferChristi: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2018
edoman2016:
I heard Jide Taiwo & Co pay their estate valuers salary of 200,000 Naira Monthly. They are popular estate valuer in Nigeria.

Erase that lie from your brain now & declare whoever told you that an enemy ASAP.

11 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by LuciferChristi: 7:40am On Jul 28, 2018
NWANICHODE:

Where?
Which firm?
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by edoman2016: 7:53am On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Erase that lie from your brain now & declare whoever told you that an enemy ASAP.
Do you have any facts to back your statement that they don't pay that much?
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by LuciferChristi: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2018
edoman2016:

Do you have any facts to back your statement that they don't pay that much?

Do you have facts to back up your claim that they pay 200k?

Because I have my facts.

8 Likes

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by LuciferChristi: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2018
shanequeen:
30-70k for fresh graduate

Yes.
This is more realistic.
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by classysupanova(f): 8:03am On Jul 28, 2018
edoman2016:
that's not true at all, I have worked there before, it's all stipends

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

You have won my heart with your moniker. grin
Re: How Much Does An Estate Surveyor And Valuers Earn Per Month In Nigeria by AngelicBeing: 8:13am On Jul 28, 2018
LuciferChristi:

Chai, that is like 150 dollars / month shocked, graduates in Nigeria are suffering, so after a 4years degree program in the University, you end up been paid 150 dollars per month, and the useless politicians without a degree are earning millions plus real Estate properties all over the country, Nigeria is beyond redemption and it is indeed a shithole jungle shocked

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do You Survive As An Artist In Nigeria? / Johnspeak Uwangue: How Not To Get Sacked From Your Workplace / Feeling Jaded? Here's How To Make Lemonades Out Of Life's Lemons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.