Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,619 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes (24045 Views)

Ogun Student Arrested For Allegedly Poisoning Girlfriend, FUNAAB Clears Student / Meet Akinyele Tobiloba, The Overall Best Graduating Student In FUNAAB / Veil Banned In FUNAAB University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by SniperSmurf(m): 10:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
10. Jack lords
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Nobody: 10:23pm On Jul 26, 2018
XVIER:
Only in OAU you will read to fail. In that school it's not about reading you must be a genius. I mean you and the lecturer must be at the same level.
Guy! Forget, those wet dey get first class for OAU no get two heads.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Macoylarry: 10:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
I miss night classes o...dat year i use to knack one big ibo girl at the stairs.steady doggy with no condom asin we always look foward to it everynight....uniport no be here o...ofrima

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by ZAWs: 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Back then in School"
Sweet memories

But the mosquitoes net-guy with his awkwardly looking posture
got me laughing very high here.
I don fall from bed o

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by smyo(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Una no go kill person abeg

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Timagex(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
XVIER:
Only in OAU you will read to fail. In that school it's not about reading you must be a genius. I mean you and the lecturer must be at the same level.
we dey here sir grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by XVIER(m): 11:05pm On Jul 26, 2018
Timagex:
we dey here sir grin
grin
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by XVIER(m): 11:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
AgamaProf:

na same thing we dey talk. Dem be genius you can't compete with them
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Akinbahm(m): 11:36pm On Jul 26, 2018
Lilknight:
Funnab, school of yahoo boys and btc scammers.
What should we call Lautech, school of advance yahoo boys?
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by undefeateds: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
AgamaProf:
Hhen,come try it then
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by undefeateds: 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
AgamaProf:
Hhen,come try it then
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Moji12(f): 11:49pm On Jul 26, 2018
Greatest of the greatest UNAABITE. My almamata.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by pofolo(m): 12:07am On Jul 27, 2018
chaiiii
night class... yabatech was mad then....from 2-3am a free ARO ( madness unlimited ) to ease tension n lighten up , especially for engineering dept.

For UNAD, people go leave hostel with teddy bear, lantern/ candle, cooler of amala, flask full of tea, buscuit, gala and risky burger ( if you know, you know ), chop n sleep throughout .

my 4 years in UNAD, I only went to night class the night i wrote my last paper , so that il have a feel of what the huzz was all about....

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by DoTheNeedful: 12:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Moji12:
Greatest of the greatest UNAABITE. My almamata.

Which year?

adioolayi:
I remember 24hrs Library....
Another fabulous, is a counterfeit.
Of the greatest UNAABITE 2008

I should know you
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Wizaugpet(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2018
U don't have phone Snatchers in ur school

Ok, check this Out..

I call this, "Run Night Lines"

"Good To Be Injur'd Than Die"

It's Helter-Skelter
The Varsity is no Place to Joke with
Especially the ones in my country
You are studying with your heart in hand
It's the Night at Night class
Always went for a Sleep rather than reading
Twas a WednesThursday central night
Some were Reading
Some were sleeping
I was among the Sleepers
We all know, Survival is an Important issue in Life
Even if Death is a Beautiful, charming virgin lady
No fornicator wants to intermate with her
I was awaken by sounds of Running feet
I can't recall when and how I was up
For fear of death, I join'd the Runners
Everyone was running, we know not the matter
My heart is pounding
I'm seeing Death and Life at the same time
I'm on Probability
While trying to find a way of escape,
Among the company of runners
The window is at my East
With sealed Louvres
And a Full blooded boy
Running in high density from the West
Dived, using his Head through the Louvre For survival's Sake, he was Injur'd Badly
For a mere case which was later discovered
To be Mobile snatchers and Snatchees Race
A snatcher who just snatched his victims Mobile and took to heels
The Snatchee chased ahead for his Mobile
The Fools who weren't asleep
Started running for no reason
Making us Sleepers who just heard the foot sounds
To wake up and Run thinking is Life and Dead issue
And the boy who got Injur'd by the Louvre glasses
Thinking is Better Injur'd than to Die.

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Dollabiz: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2018
hmm
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Felixv: 1:20am On Jul 27, 2018
what about the mosquitoes that never stop biting
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by KunleSteel: 3:02am On Jul 27, 2018
A101 to me was too far from the hostel. RC101 or 201 in COLAMRUS or the first class by the right in COLERM were closer.

UNAAB then was was filled with people who didn't really have a life outside books/academics. But now, won ti ko eran mo ero.

2 Likes

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by habtund(f): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2018
No 2, can't forget dat day, after eating 2 festo biscuits n one sachet water, l arranged 3 lib chairs n slept till daybreak but I had A in d course.........Funaab

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by tony1918(m): 7:14am On Jul 27, 2018
Good old days, When I have to leave the comfort of my bed to go and sleep @ the mosque for easier access to night class. Bad Engineering boys wey go chyke girls in Walkway,LTIII & IV till 2am then start there own reading from 2:30am till dawn. Any Unilorite that has not passed a night at LTIII & IV during exam period needs to do before leaving and affirm to these.Night class is always part of the reason you are a student and even the big boys on campus are always present through the Exam window

1 Like

Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by richardoz(m): 7:16am On Jul 27, 2018
lollz, memories of funaab! The only time I attended night classes was in my finals. God knows I hate night class especially that MPO2 and Anenih. I preferred starting my reading from day one ! Funaab!
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Moji12(f): 7:33am On Jul 27, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Which year?

I should know you
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Bwaal(m): 8:12am On Jul 27, 2018
teckmore:
Come to EKSU.
You will see condom on the floor

Do you call EKSU a school ? undecided undecided
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by flames007(m): 8:23am On Jul 27, 2018
donbrowser:
Who else was searching for the page 0
I wonder where it went to.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by flames007(m): 8:30am On Jul 27, 2018
Wizaugpet:
U don't have phone Snatchers in ur school

Ok, check this Out..

I call this, "Run Night Lines"

"Good To Be Injur'd Than Die"

It's Helter-Skelter
The Varsity is no Place to Joke with
Especially the ones in my country
You are studying with your heart in hand
It's the Night at Night class
Always went for a Sleep rather than reading
Twas a WednesThursday central night
Some were Reading
Some were sleeping
I was among the Sleepers
We all know, Survival is an Important issue in Life
Even if Death is a Beautiful, charming virgin lady
No fornicator wants to intermate with her
I was awaken by sounds of Running feet
I can't recall when and how I was up
For fear of death, I join'd the Runners
Everyone was running, we know not the matter
My heart is pounding
I'm seeing Death and Life at the same time
I'm on Probability
While trying to find a way of escape,
Among the company of runners
The window is at my East
With sealed Louvres
And a Full blooded boy
Running in high density from the West
Dived, using his Head through the Louvre For survival's Sake, he was Injur'd Badly
For a mere case which was later discovered
To be Mobile snatchers and Snatchees Race
A snatcher who just snatched his victims Mobile and took to heels
The Snatchee chased ahead for his Mobile
The Fools who weren't asleep
Started running for no reason
Making us Sleepers who just heard the foot sounds
To wake up and Run thinking is Life and Dead issue
And the boy who got Injur'd by the Louvre glasses
Thinking is Better Injur'd than to Die.
lol
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by toseensbm19(m): 8:35am On Jul 27, 2018
my fellow greatest funaabites. i hail thee. i don put beans for hot plate forget am there kon go night class only to come back d next day and my beans don ready. a very risky luck . man must survive. like for funaab share for others
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by teckmore(m): 9:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Bwaal:

Do you call EKSU a school ? undecided undecided

You are not ok for that.

Bad belle
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Iambaj: 10:03am On Jul 27, 2018
I salute funaabite they can read on water. Success in your examinations guys.
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by ykfavour(m): 11:49am On Jul 27, 2018
Lol...fabulous Varsity
Re: Types Of People You Will Find In Funaab Night Classes by Tiijo: 7:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
IN MOUAU WE HAVE

ZOMBIES: THESE ONES WILL BE SEEN STARING AT THEIR BOOK ALL NIGHT. DON'T BE FOOLED THEY SLEEP WITH THEIR EYES OPEN undecided

PALITO CREW: THESE ONES ARE SNEAKY, THEY COME TO ASK YOU QUESTIONS THEN THEY DEVIATE TO RUBBISH TALK JUST TO USELESS YOUR NIGHT.

UMUDIKE: THEY CAN READ FOR AFRICA. ONLY THEM WILL CARRY LEHNINGER, HARPERS, ADVANCED BIOCHEMISTRY. THEY CAN BE SPOTTED EASILY THEY CARRY CALCULATORS TO GSS EXAMS.

SLEEP DROPPERS: IF YOU'RE AN UMUDYKE YOU GO SABI THIS ONE WELLA. THEY ARE FOUND MOSTLY IN ACHEBE OR LIMAN HALL. THEY SLEEP SO HARD THEY FORGET THEY ARE NOT ON THE BED UNTIL THEY ROLL AND FALL GIVING A LOUD BANG.
P.S: THEY ARE USUALLY GIVEN A ROUND OF APPLAUSE AFTER EACH FALL grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Final Year Nasarawa Student Dies In Motor Accident 6 Days After Signing-Out / Final Exam Pictures Of UNIUYO Business Management Students / Where Are Our First-class Graduates And Professors?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.