Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,703 members, 7,831,194 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation (41434 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by hkidola00(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
hushshinani:
My role model... got almost 300 of his tracks on my gadgets.
undecided he has up to three hundred tracks
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by yom2(m): 11:02pm On Jul 26, 2018
xtervaganza:
point is; he is not a hip hop artist
he does hip hop too. have u listened to 'she's got the vibes'? its one of my best hip hop tunes of all times and I practice and exercise with it every week.

2 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by AmericanSons: 11:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
dopeJemi:

Try to take out time to listen to that song, R.kelly is a Legend abeg, You will be moved
He never disappoints... I have not listened to it but I know he can never fail me. dude is good, dude is a genius... best song writer ever..,can blend any how... almost all his songs are hit back to back..

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by AmericanSons: 11:09pm On Jul 26, 2018
yom2:
he does hip hop too. have u listened to 'she's got the vibes'? its one of my best hip hop tunes of all times and I practice and exercise with it every week.
listen to " the sound of the victory" the official sound track for brazil world cup... dude good, i swear!
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by danielblessing(m): 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
So, this clown R Kelly expects people to listen to 19minute track by paedophile....
mtcheew
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Rakiticbarca: 11:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
osazsky:
can't u see that there are kids on nairaland am certain he wasn't born when Kelly released his hit song trapped in d closet, they think Kelly is Davido that keeps shouting choima my love,big ass before u know 5 min don't reach music fon end
lol, how many even remember the song 3-way-phone-call?

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Adakintroy: 11:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
The only thing I can say is kelly, when a man gets to certain age, he stops dealing with women in certain ways. He stop making toxic sex toned music. Or showcasing women in certain way. If he does not then things can get complicated like in your case.

In other words. At certain age, learn to respect yourself

2 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Sterope(f): 11:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by dopeJemi: 11:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
AmericanSons:
He never disappoints... I have not listened to it but I know he can never fail me. dude is good, dude is a genius... best song writer ever..,can blend any how... almost all his songs are hit back to back..

Do you know he admitted to being dyslexic in the song? It got me really wondering, how can someone who is dyslexic write so many great songs with bomb ass lyrics. That proves his legendary status, He is the Einstein of music.

5 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by dopeJemi: 11:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
lol, how many even remember the song 3-way-phone-call?

"Hello"

"Hey little brother"

"Hey sis, how you doing"

"I'm fine, what's going on with you"

"Oooh nothing much"

Daaaammmnnn, R. Kelly is a fncking legend, the only man that act movies with songs, the only man that tell you stories with music and you literally play the story in your head. Prayer changes, You saved me, 3 way phone call, trapped in the closet. What a Man

4 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by 1Sharon(f): 11:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
I still love r kelly

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by nkemdi89(f): 11:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
I love you r Kelly no matter what .

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Realhommie(m): 11:38pm On Jul 26, 2018
uncleinans:
Stale. Been hearing this song since two days back now.

Hate him if you want, R Kelly is the greatest artist there ever is, along side Nas for me. They sell verse and not beat. Nasir album and this i admit is what's going to be on my repeat list for the rest of the year.
Nas remains my numero uno Hip hop artist, dude never commercialized like the others. He's hip hop through and through, i love him to bits.

Please where can i get songs off his Nasir's album? I only have just 1 track titled Everything ft The Dream. Thanks
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by AmericanSons: 11:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
dopeJemi:

Do you know he admitted to being dyslexic in the song? It got me really wondering, how can someone who is dyslexic write so many great songs with bomb ass lyrics. That proves his legendary status, He is the Einstein of music.
it might not be severe or it might been misdiagnosis too
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by dopeJemi: 11:43pm On Jul 26, 2018
AmericanSons:
it might not be severe or it might been misdiagnosis too

Okay, Go listen to the song bro. It gives me Joy

2 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Cunnilingus(m): 11:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
I enjoy every minute of that track

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Ceccylia(f): 11:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
Me too Abeg.
xreal:
I don't wanna know....

All I seek is a link to download that song.

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Ceccylia(f): 11:56pm On Jul 26, 2018
Do u have 3 way call by R. Kelly
hushshinani:
My role model... got almost 300 of his tracks on my gadgets.

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Wizaugpet(m): 11:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
No match Slim shady's "Rap god" or even Joyner Lucas's "I'm not Racist"
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Comrsaheed: 11:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
Although 19 minutes for a single song is too much but this is not his 1st time of releasing this kind of song. Go & listing to trap in the closet.

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Nobody: 12:47am On Jul 27, 2018
Too long
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Dollabiz: 12:57am On Jul 27, 2018
hmm
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Gryffindor: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2018
tlops:
Where is it.
That’s true he is the KWAM1 of hip hop.

R kelly aint a hip hop musician,R&B u meant to say
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by shotuns: 1:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Seriously, you ve got talents and If you continue this way, your talents gonna be a waste. As much as I love your Write up written from a warped mind, bringing in poitics, name calling, abuse of Character render your points useless , biased and irrelevant.
You could even be a good writter but going down this lane is a disaster in the making.
Stay blessed.

franchasng:
Life is funny and unpredictable; nothing stays forever. You are rich and famous today, u maybe struggling for recognition tomorrow.

And for this I am dedicating this my song to all our leaders; I am talking about governors, the ministers, the senators and oh I forgot, our Almighty President, the CinC, you guys have to listen up.

Nothing stays forever
Nothing lasts forever
Money come and go
Power is transient
You are president today
You are gonna be a nobody tomorrow
You are governor today
You're gonna be a nobody tomorrow
You are president today commanding all the armies, the police the air force the navy
You are gonna be a powerless old man tomorrow
What will you be remembered for?
What if the next president decides to pay back your family?
Yeah, Turai Yaradua hijacked power when Yaradua was dying
She disrespected Dame Patience
Just a matter of time
Dame Patience became the first Lady and guess what?
She took away everything from Turai
She locked her servants and aides up
Today Buhari is harrassing Dame Patience up and down
What if the next president decides to jail Aisha and Yusuf Buhari, will the heaven fall?
Nothing will happen!

Today Fulani people are going wild killing everybody just because their kinsman is the President
They are forcing everybody to give them land for their business or get killed
They are now untouchable
What if the next president decides to fight back Fulani people using his power?
What will happen?
Heavens will not fall!
Power is transient!

To all Buhari supporters!

Remember all the evil you are supporting today and calling it fight against corruption!
When the next president does same please shut the f** up because its still corruption fight!

Power is transient!

This is ma song cool

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by fykes(m): 1:14am On Jul 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

When he stooped low to make cover of Davido's 'if, I knew his music game was up
Dude why you hate like this...I don't quite like davido but featuring a legend like R Kelly gotta be any musicians high point. Why don't you say davido's game went up a notch? Oh...because he is Nigerian??
Haters always see d glass half empty

3 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Xinzu: 1:14am On Jul 27, 2018
dominique:
That guy knows how to tell story with song but 19 minutes is too long to be listening to legal battles.

I listenened to the song about 5 days ago and it was worth the 19mins I tell ya!

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Dreyl(m): 1:25am On Jul 27, 2018
I will download later
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by delors(m): 1:32am On Jul 27, 2018
But why are u guys so behind tho? @ Seun...this is the 100th time your platform will be reporting a 5 day old news. The heck!
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by KanwuliaExtra: 2:32am On Jul 27, 2018
What a pity! embarassed
STARK ILLITERATE GONE BROKE!
Married Aaliyah, a MINOR, and almost ruined her life? embarassed

See all the small-small girls in his “Fiesta” video? embarassed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vgv1cKamAPQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kPrfrDmUOHg
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by KanwuliaExtra: 3:05am On Jul 27, 2018
MEET THE MONSTER! shocked

JISOS!!!! This wan WORSE pass BABA BILL COSBY oooooooo!!!! Black men are truly THE MOST PERVERTED!!! Chai!!!! shocked

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Njq72nGEJ0Y

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hfR93FXqQnA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NBkizr-zRqk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Legacy Peculiar Rhema Okwuchi Marries Peace Victoria Akpan Traditionally (Photo) / Wizkid’s Speech At His Mum’s Funeral Service (Pictures, Video) / Uriel Oputa Bares Massive Cleavage In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.