Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation (41447 Views)

Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka, Enjoy A Warm Bath Together During Romantic / Pretty Mike And His Sex Doll, Amaka Lagos Storm Club (photos) / Shatta Wale Leaks His Sex Video Of A Slay Queen Sucking Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Mathematical(f): 10:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin

The funny thing is am listening to R'kelly's untitled album and that track ""BANGING" sums it up. Walahi the guy na confirm sex freak

2 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by iLegendd(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
safarigirl:
Somebody is slacking on NL. This news is at least two days old, Seun, get your mods to sit up.

It is not when the whole world has finished talking about an event that NL will now be dragging it to FP. And it is not as if there weren't topics on this earlier, but maybe the mods don't see them on time

I have lost count of the amount of FP topics today that I saw days ago on other platforms
You're right, but I think NL is more into indigenous news.
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
If Kelly actually Kelly is broke with all the fame. ..wether you like it or not we all need God

2 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by dopeJemi: 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
inoki247:
listening to 19mins lyrics e go lata turn Noise for person ear...

Fortunately he isn't a Nigerian, listen to the song, it will move you to tears

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by allaboutobed(m): 10:14pm On Jul 26, 2018
dominique:
That guy knows how to tell story with song but 19 minutes is too long to be listening to legal battles.
how long is trapped in the closet.

3 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by dopeJemi: 10:15pm On Jul 26, 2018
dominique:
That guy knows how to tell story with song but 19 minutes is too long to be listening to legal battles.

Try to take out time to listen to that song, R.kelly is a Legend abeg, You will be moved

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by xtervaganza(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2018
tlops:
Where is it.
That’s true he is the KWAM1 of hip hop.
better stick to your Kwam 1 jeje.

R. Kelly is not a hip hop artist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Sanchez01: 10:19pm On Jul 26, 2018
dominique:
So long it is R Kelly, I believe it must be worth it. Remember 'Trapped in the closet'. One song with 21 episodes.

The lyrics of this present song seem all too familiar. Reminds me of 'Heaven I need a Hug'.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Sanchez01: 10:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
xtervaganza:
better stick to your Kwam 1 jeje.

R. Kelly is not a hip hop artist
R Kelly is not a particularly kind-of-genre musician. He has done a couple of Hip Hop songs, Raggae, R&B, Soul, Gospel, Dance Hall and so many other genres. Dude is a legend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by dimexy247(m): 10:26pm On Jul 26, 2018
This is song is wack. Love it doe. This guy is a fvcking genius.

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by xtervaganza(m): 10:29pm On Jul 26, 2018
Sanchez01:

R Kelly is not a particularly kind-of-genre musician. He has done a couple of Hip Hop songs, Raggae, R&B, Soul, Gospel, Dance Hall and so many other genres. Dude is a legend.
point is; he is not a hip hop artist

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
allaboutobed:
can't u see that there are kids on nairaland am certain he wasn't born when Kelly released his hit song trapped in d closet, they think Kelly is Davido that keeps shouting choima my love,big ass before u know 5 min don't reach music fon end

9 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by osazsky(m): 10:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
allaboutobed:
can't u see that there are kids on nairaland am certain he wasn't born when Kelly released his hit song trapped in d closet, they think Kelly is Davido that keeps shouting choima my love,big ass repeating chioma my ass o,,, before u know 5 min don't reach music don end

6 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Osgilliat(m): 10:32pm On Jul 26, 2018
Ok
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by amparas(m): 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Trapped in the closet kinda song. I will love to listen to it. Make i find download link sef

2 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by 2pacamarushakur(m): 10:37pm On Jul 26, 2018
xreal:
I don't wanna know....

All I seek is a link to download that song.
surf through www.piratebay.org
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by BrutusOj(m): 10:39pm On Jul 26, 2018
The only musician in Nigeria who has got R.Kelly kind of story telling lyrics is 2baba #Rain drop.. I wish still remain the greatest emotional RnB song of all time

3 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Eagba(m): 10:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
oshe11:
Dude issa BROKE ASS GAY LEGEND
dude agree to sleeping with young girls and you still went ahead to cal him gay. You sha wan comment

3 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by BrutusOj(m): 10:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
The only musician in Nigeria who has got R.Kelly kind of story telling lyrics is 2baba #Rain drop.. I wish still remains the greatest emotional RnB song of all time

2 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by RexTramadol1: 10:44pm On Jul 26, 2018
Legend without dispute

This dude is good tho' he has his problems

Even his song at South Africa World Cup was dope

He reasons with his lyrics.....

I listened to it......really dope.

3 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by oshe11: 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
Eagba:
dude agree to sleeping with young girls and you still went ahead to cal him gay. You sha wan comment
Lol.....

You are funny....

Do you know how many gays have wives?
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Eagba(m): 10:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
BrutusOj:
The only musician in Nigeria who has got R.Kelly kind of story telling lyrics is 2baba #Rain drop.. I wish still remains the greatest emotional RnB song of all time
that song is legendary

5 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by BrutusOj(m): 10:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
Eagba:
that song is legendary
Exactly..it touches body, spirit and soul

2 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Eagba(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
oshe11:
Lol.....

You are funny....

Do you know how many gays have wives?
you still don't have enough supporting evidence that he's gay.
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Freeman50(m): 10:48pm On Jul 26, 2018
R. Kelly's Ex-Wife Responds to "Admit It" With Her Own Remix

On Monday morning, the controversial R. Kelly released a 19-minute record titled “Admit It,” on which he dismissed his longstanding sexual abuse allegations . R. Kelly sings about the claims of his alleged sex cult, being “set up” by his accusers, and also enduring sexual abuse as a child. Though he does admit to a number of acts—like infidelity and promiscuous sex—he suggests he would never do anything that would disappoint his late mother, Joanne Kelly:

For nothing, for no one, nada, mama, Joanne, is watching
She must be turning over in her grave
[...] Listen to heaven, just stay on my grind, and that's 24/7

And I know my mama Joanne is smiling down on me
Well, R. Kelly’s ex-wife, Andrea Kelly, has responded to “Admit It” with her very own remix. The actress/dancer shared the lyrics to her iteration via Instagram on Tuesday, insisting R. Kelly’s mother probably is looking down on him … in disappointment.

And rolling over in her grave because of the ABUSIVE things you do
You say she’s looking down from heaven So there’s nothing she didn’t see
Which means she saw you BEAT me from heaven and neglect her grand babies……Admit it

2 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by oshe11: 10:50pm On Jul 26, 2018
Eagba:
you still don't have enough supporting evidence that he's gay.
You didnt see a post where he was chyking another under aged gay?
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by uncleinans(m): 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
Stale. Been hearing this song since two days back now.

Hate him if you want, R Kelly is the greatest artist there ever is, along side Nas for me. They sell verse and not beat. Nasir album and this i admit is what's going to be on my repeat list for the rest of the year.

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by Eagba(m): 10:54pm On Jul 26, 2018
oshe11:
You didnt see a post where he was chyking another under aged gay?
ok i'll look for it

1 Like

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by donbachi(m): 10:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Dont worry,when the storm is over in gotham city,i believe u can fly and step in the name of love.then u will know when a woman love,she love for real....may God see u tru.

7 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by safarigirl(f): 10:58pm On Jul 26, 2018
iLegendd:
You're right, but I think NL is more into indigenous news.
even the indigenous news they are bringing is old.

The story about that pretty little girl that was posted on FP yesterday had been making the rounds at least three days before it made NL front page. The story of the man who walked out on his babe because of 7k order was on Twitter at least two days ago, there was even a topic on that story yesterday, but that one didn't make FP.

I don't know if the mods have some special members whose topics they move to FP, and so, they ignore anything similar until their people post the same story, before they move it to FP. They are sha slacking

3 Likes

Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by AmericanSons: 11:00pm On Jul 26, 2018
kelys:
Who would want to listen to a 19 minutes track? In 19 Minutes you can get the voicing of two tracks done @ J-World Studio...
I will. I love that dude to the bone! cheesy cheesy
Re: R.kelly Releases 19-Minute Track, "I Admit" Addressing His Sex Cult Allegation by AmericanSons: 11:01pm On Jul 26, 2018
hushshinani:
My role model... got almost 300 of his tracks on my gadgets.
You sabi better music.... not the rubbish being sang and sold in Nigeria.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soma Pictured With Davido And Cocoice's Father / Wizkid Chills With Tekno After Felabration (Photo, Video) / Yomi Casual Acquires SUV 6 Months After Losing Car To Accident (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.