Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,471 members, 7,830,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports (23882 Views)

President Buhari Launches 10-Year Validity E-passport / Passport With 10-year Validity Effective December / FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports by jeff1607(m): 2:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
computer0810:
so u want me to lose my job...sorry it's not possible...get a life

go get a side job

You got the time and freedom to do so
Re: FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports by computer0810(m): 2:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
jeff1607:

go get a side job

You got the time and freedom to do so
I have double, i'll advice u get 1
Re: FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports by jeff1607(m): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
computer0810:

if you had, you won't be that scared if you are called for a query or get sacked at any time
Re: FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports by jeff1607(m): 2:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
computer0810:

if you had, you won't be that scared if you are called for a query or get sacked at any time
Re: FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports by computer0810(m): 4:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
jeff1607:

may u be sack if u have job and if u don't u will never have coz I don't understand ur frustration, u'v seen anybody that will be happy to be sack from work idiot
Re: FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports by computer0810(m): 4:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
jeff1607:

u need help bro
Re: FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports by jeff1607(m): 10:03am On Jul 28, 2018
computer0810:
may u be sack if u have job and if u don't u will never have coz I don't understand ur frustration, u'v seen anybody that will be happy to be sack from work idiot

all along I never used curse or swear words at you and just keep on running your mouth like as if you 've diarrhoea of the mouth.

hear this well, since I never said anything to spite you but with the level of reasoning which you have ( probably id), I wish you well but you would remember this day when the time comes.
Re: FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports by computer0810(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2018
jeff1607:

all along I never used curse or swear words at you and just keep on running your mouth like as if you 've diarrhoea of the mouth.

hear this well, since I never said anything to spite you but with the level of reasoning which you have ( probably id), I wish you well but you would remember this day when the time comes.
I will remember dis day when I complete my 35years in service and retire while u keep waiting for people's downfall, u sure have diarrhoea of d brain
Re: FG Okays 10-year Validity Period For Passports by jeff1607(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
computer0810:
I will remember dis day when I complete my 35years in service and retire while u keep waiting for people's downfall, u sure have diarrhoea of d brain

your words are empty

I am not the first you would be exchanging words with, so its not a new thing

all you 've been saying is swear and curse words.

why would I pray for your downfall or sack?

would it put more money in the bank?

speak less and let your words carry value.

how did we even get here in the first place?

hold your job tight o cos

darisgodoooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

FG Completes Apapa Port Rail Way Extension / Turkish Airways Crash Lands, Skids Off Runway, Almost Plunged Into Black Sea / See Filthy Obalende Bus-stop (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.