Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? (27910 Views)

Drawing A Picture Of The Prophet, Sallallaahu Alayhi Wa Sallam / Lunar Eclipse: How Is Lunar Eclipse Prayer (solat Kusoof) Performed? / The Prophet Of Islam (S. A. W) Did Not Marry A 9 Year Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by excanny: 4:39pm On Jul 27, 2018

Taboo: Almost half of Muslims are inbred. How does that affect intelligence and health? And is there a connection to terrorism and violence?

Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by salam1(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
excanny:

OK. Not surprised.

For a religion that has the lowest IQ of religious people.
are u comparering Islam to the religion u don't ask questions, Hana u must be dumb for that. Jst few days we hear a pastor asked som1 to kill his mother because she's the cause of his problems. The last time I check prayer is the key leave us to our religion go and worship ur demi gods pastors
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by abdullahi45: 7:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
realmindz:
They are here

The low intelligent black race are here.

Blood moon has been happening far before the prophet was born, far before Islam was created.

When was Islam created?

Please educate us.
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by abdullahi45: 7:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
excanny:

OK. Not surprised.

Lowest IQ? I see, do you read history at all? Do you have idea of the impacts of Muslims in Medicine, Physics, Astronomy, etc.
You are really lost. You know what, let me advice you, find something good to do with your time and stop all these castigation and criticism against Islam. We understand that you hates Islam due to what you hear from media and you are not ready to study the Islam nor change your mind. Just do yourself little help of not letting your emotions overcome your integrity.

Peace be unto you.
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by abdullahi45: 7:41pm On Jul 27, 2018
Jabioro:
Their prophet knows everything,jack of all trade..red moon that happened oftenly.''Tan mo soko" the big sun set or moon..l guess he might know the shape of my slay queen side chick in between thigh size diametere..

I feel your pain bro. It is really bad to hate.. It is really eating part of you off already. Sorry you will be fine.

Peace be unto you.
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by tech18: 8:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Allah Akbar,may Allah forgive us our shortcomings and grant us endless rahama.

Thanks and Jazakumullahu khaira to the OP and all contributors

1 Like

Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by Jabioro: 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
abdullahi45:

I feel your pain bro. It is really bad to hate.. It is really eating part of you off already. Sorry you will be fine.

Peace be unto you.
Amina!
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by excanny: 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2018
abdullahi45:

Lowest IQ? I see, do you read history at all? Do you have idea of the impacts of Muslims in Medicine, Physics, Astronomy, etc.
You are really lost. You know what, let me advice you, find something good to do with your time and stop all these castigation and criticism against Islam. We understand that you hates Islam due to what you hear from media and you are not ready to study the Islam nor change your mind. Just do yourself little help of not letting your emotions overcome your integrity.

Peace be unto you.

Oga. That was in the past before the year 1100.

For that brief period, Muslims were progressing in science because they were wise enough absorbing the basic scientific knowledge that the Romans and Greeks had laid down as they conquered more territories. Like when they occupied the whole of Iberia(Spain and Portugal), they learnt a lot from what they found there and improved on it and produced some fine scientists in the likes of Avicenna(Ibn-Sina) and Al-Khwarizmi.

But being their true selves, they left this path of progress and turned to reading the nonsense Mohammed passed to them and they lost that brief technological edge.

Modern day Muslims are camel-piss drinking dumbheads.

It's a verifiable fact from conducted surveys that Muslims have the lowest IQ of religious people, while Jews have the highest, even better than Christians.

No amount of self-denial can change that.

I supplied links for you to read, but you rather not read before getting emotional.
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
realmindz:
They are here

The low intelligent black race are here.

Blood moon has been happening far before the prophet was born, far before Islam was created.

It's a shame how our Christian brothers are so quick to condemn other ppls beliefs. Well, not all those who claim to be Christians are Christians. A real Christian wldnt stoop so low. The real Christians must surely know what the Bible says about this occurrence so it's not just about Islam. Both scriptures talked about it. The level of religious intolerance on Nairaland is alarming coupled with ethnicity. Christians wld like your post buh end up cursing you when it's a post about tribe. They'll put religion aside by then. Nairaland should work towards banning Ppl with this type of comments. It's a real shame
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
excanny:

OK. Not surprised.

You are such a disgrace
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by abdullahi45: 12:20am On Jul 28, 2018
excanny:

Oga. That was in the past before the year 1100.

For that brief period, Muslims were progressing in science because they were wise enough absorbing the basic scientific knowledge that the Romans and Greeks had laid down as they conquered more territories. Like when they occupied the whole of Iberia(Spain and Portugal), they learnt a lot from what they found there and improved on it and produced some fine scientists in the likes of Avicenna(Ibn-Sina) and Al-Khwarizmi.

But being their true selves, they left this path of progress and turned to reading the nonsense Mohammed passed to them and they lost that brief technological edge.

Modern day Muslims are camel-piss drinking dumbheads.

It's a verifiable fact from conducted surveys that Muslims have the lowest IQ of religious people, while Jews have the highest, even better than Christians.

No amount of self-denial can change that.

I supplied links for you to read, but you rather not read before getting emotional.

Getting emotional you call it. I only see emotions clearly in your previous response.

So back to your response. I am not here to insult you and I see no reasons for that, i guess you are only trying to depict what you are made of.

If I may ask who existed first between the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and ibn-Sina, so you mean Muslims were making progress then got lost when the prophet brought his message? You are really completely lost.

If you may be educated, no religion, no religion i say teaches man about Science, Medicine, Physics and even Human social, political and economic development than Islam, but it is obvious you will never see these and if you do, you will never talk about it as you are so mean to insult Muslims. What a blindfolded fellow.

Did you have idea of who the founder of the First University in the world was? And that media you depend and claim you get facts from try to shade this just because the University was established by Muslims. Enough of all sorts of oppression Muslims are receiving...

You were ignorantly talking about verifiable IQ, if i may ask how do they rate that? Who are those that rate it? How sure are you that they arent bias bigot like you? I am very sure if you conduct the same you will never emit the truth even if you see, just because of your natural hatred for Islam. I feel your pain bro and that hatred is really eating you up. Find something good to do with your life and stop all these religious discrimination... You are growing up my guy.

Dont be offended if i dont reply your further response. It is just that it is obvious your emotion is above the reality, so nothing is gonna enter your ears.

Peace be unto you.
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See What The Prophet Instructed Us To Do? by excanny: 2:59am On Jul 28, 2018
abdullahi45:

Getting emotional you call it. I only see emotions clearly in your previous response.

So back to your response. I am not here to insult you and I see no reasons for that, i guess you are only trying to depict what you are made of.

If I may ask who existed first between the Prophet Muhammad (SAW) and ibn-Sina, so you mean Muslims were making progress then got lost when the prophet brought his message? You are really completely lost.

If you may be educated, no religion, no religion i say teaches man about Science, Medicine, Physics and even Human social, political and economic development than Islam, but it is obvious you will never see these and if you do, you will never talk about it as you are so mean to insult Muslims. What a blindfolded fellow.

Did you have idea of who the founder of the First University in the world was? And that media you depend and claim you get facts from try to shade this just because the University was established by Muslims. Enough of all sorts of oppression Muslims are receiving...

You were ignorantly talking about verifiable IQ, if i may ask how do they rate that? Who are those that rate it? How sure are you that they arent bias bigot like you? I am very sure if you conduct the same you will never emit the truth even if you see, just because of your natural hatred for Islam. I feel your pain bro and that hatred is really eating you up. Find something good to do with your life and stop all these religious discrimination... You are growing up my guy.

Dont be offended if i dont reply your further response. It is just that it is obvious your emotion is above the reality, so nothing is gonna enter your ears.

Peace be unto you.

Muslims made progress when they favoured the learning of knowledge laid down by the Greeks and the Romans (which they came across as they expanded the Islamic Empire into the former territories held by the declining Greek and Roman Empires) over the Quran and Hadiths.

But retrogressed when they started thinking their Quranic teaching was better, no thanks to this man called Abu Hamid Al Ghazali. Read about him and the Islamic Golden Age here or research him on your own.

As for the surveys,

Muslims kill each other.

Muslims inbreed and pass on defective genes to their offsprings.

Aren't these enough evidence to show a low level of IQ?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sultan Declares Friday Sallah Day, Urges Muslims To Pray In Mosques / Leave Islam Or Accept Polygamy... / My Dad: Aremu Gawat Is Not Dead, He Is Still Missing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.