Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 2 (1035 Views)

The Darkest Demon Fox (Werewolves story) 16+ / The Enemy Within - A Tale Of Love, Lust And Betrayal / PERFIDY- A STORY OF LOVE,BETRAYAL AND DECEIT (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Darkest Side Of Love - Episode 2 by Jameskyrian(m): 10:18am On Jul 27, 2018
*The Darkest side of love - Episode 2*

������������

Three months later Jacinta felt really sick and at a point had to be taken to the hospital. While there, it was confirmed that she was pregnant. Both brother and sister were ecstatic about the news. They doted on her day and night. She was stopped from doing any house chores and she spent her weekends resting. As the pregnancy advanced, her desire for intimacy increased but Roy seemed to have lost interest in sex. When she inquired why he explained to her.
“Baby, I don’t think I can do this. I can’t make love to you while pregnant. I am scared when I am with you. Let us abstain for now till the baby comes. Please.”
She accepted just to make him happy.

They all went shopping for the baby. They were happy and excited. Jacinta and her mother travelled to the US for the delivery of the baby. The baby boy......

Click on the link to keep reading

��������������������

Source : https://jkcyno.com/2018/07/27/the-darkest-side-of-love-episode-2/

(1) (Reply)

The Winners Of The 2007 Lulu Blooker Prize / Fidel Ogiso Wins Dipo Tepede's Awards / He Was Relevant To Literature Too (as Lyricist).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.