Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze (45013 Views)

Leke Adeboye Attempts To Resurrect A Dead Man / Leke Adeboye: If You Voted For APC In Osun You Are A Fool - Pastor Adeboye's Son / Daddy Freeze Replies Leke Adeboye On Farming And Trade By Barter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Amagite2: 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

Leke Adeboye, son of the General Overseer of Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has taken a swipe at controversial media personality, Daddy Freeze.

He shared a news photo of RCCG donating 7 schools in Ibadan and took a swipe at Freeze. He wrote;

Im sure they will not see this. Maybe they need to sell their wristwatches for glasses or come for a laying on of hands for healing of eyes and mind
https://www.instagram.com/p/Blu07-IBTZi/?hl=en

We all know Freeze is a huge fan of designer wristwatches.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/07/pastor-adeboyes-son-shades-daddy-freeze.html

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
" Im sure they will not see this. Maybe they need to sell their wristwatches for glasses or come for a laying on of hands for healing of eyes and mind" grin grin grin

Wait for daddy Freeze.... he's coming for you....

106 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
First of all for the moderators forcing me to swear an oath before commenting on an Islamic thread, I hereby say Allahu Akbar for a forced completion of my initiation into the occultic world of Islam. I've begged them to remove that oath from my profile but they've refused my wish. It's not by force to be a suicide bomber. I'm not ready to die yet.

Secondly, as a loyal P.A leke is to his father, I expected nothing less.

The book of Matthew 6: 3-4 says
"But when you give to the poor, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, so that your giving will be in secret; and your Father who sees what is done in secret will reward you."
In summary of that passage, give and shut your mouth . Let not the whole world know about your deeds.

Leke definitely have a special place in hell for going against the teachings of his Lord.

224 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by KELVINXY: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Son what have you learnt from thy father!
Nothing obviously! undecided

Anything u do or did for the camera is for the glory of the world not of God.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Guilty conscience makes one talk unnecessarily

He should keep quiet

79 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Tamarapetty(f): 1:31pm On Jul 27, 2018
You're not doing it to please him, are you?? Leave the fridge alone.

16 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Bluezy13(m): 1:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Now they are doing it for people to see... just for people to see.
It therefore means they wouldn't have done it if people didn't see and talked.

Hypocrites everywhere!!!

Freeze should keep talking so that they'll keep doing since it's the only way to get them doing.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by beeblack: 1:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Some pastors are trying their best but they can never be like Apostle Peter let alone Jesus Christ. I don't want to condemn or judge.

I rest my case

11 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Waakanda: 1:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin... over to you Freeze

1 Like

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by xedyl(m): 1:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Eye Service grin

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Biglittlelois(f): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Stop giving freeze unnecessary publicity and popularity thereby making people troop to his so called "online church", we all know he is an atheist and anti-christ in the making

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by twentyk(m): 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
In fela's voice...

When trouble sleep yanga go wake am oooo,na wetin he dey finnnnnd.....na wahala he dey find....

17 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by ChiefSweetus: 2:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
Corruption fighting back undecided

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Pidginwhisper: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
cheesy
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Adebole

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by boolet: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
This spoilt brat should just shut up. He feels he must talk. Arrant garbage! undecided

9 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Lexusgs430: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
This is a snapshot of how Adeboye's RCCG would be run on his eventual demise.....

Why can't they just ignore freeze? Well not unless he is actually speaking the truth, and their conscience is starting to bite them.........

27 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by NwaOhafia: 2:13pm On Jul 27, 2018
Am waiting for freeze to fire back.

Nobody had ever given it to Freeze without getting some back.
Freeze na mumu.
Am waiting grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by wittyt98(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nice gesture but why are you complaining? like its not what you and your con man father are supposed to be doing in the first place? your company fvcking earn millions feeding on peoples weakness and gullibility every week ffs. Thank God for freeze and his courage to call out your father and his fellow partners in crime.

you really need to just shut up and focus on your shît cus by the time you're milking the same people you donated to x2 through a new business plan or prophesy & yearly theme as you like to call it, you wont call or seek the attention of freeze

its majorly in this part of the world when one is the wife,son of a pastor,the anointing of calling and authority automatically transfer to the wife,son even though God has not called them. fvcking privileged twât

all the money and power your smart robber father has acquired still cant provide you common Sense

12 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by viqueta(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
FREEZE WILL SOON FREEZE HIM

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
The news was written by my smiley smiley smiley wink wink cheesy cheesy wink wink smiley smiley
Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Mandynews(f): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Jesus never did eye service

8 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by lonlytroy(m): 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018

14 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Ovidot006: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
Am sure freeze is coming for u b careful an epic clapback loading......

3 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by notoriousbabe: 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Prick sleep pussssssy go wake am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Bills2307(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by TalkTalkTwins(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Pure childishness...

Aside son of Pastor Adeboye, which other portfolio does he have? I never expected an old man like this to be playing childish games like this.
Eye service right?
Nigerians have known that your dad donated to schools, so what next?

This is an indication that you guys just donated the stuff to avoid the criticisms by Nigerians. What else do you want?

As far as I'm concerned, there's no explanation for your church members building a school which they cannot afford...

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by lordpherow98(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
Fat fool

I expected nothing less from him
After all he's inheriting papas wealth soon

9 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by makkosky(m): 2:15pm On Jul 27, 2018
wetin concern us

2 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Offpoint: 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
Trouble dey sleep yanga go wake... can't wait to read Freeze reply before tomorrow.

overfeeding one's child should be a criminal offense.

4 Likes

Re: Leke Adeboye Shades Daddy Freeze by Akpacha(m): 2:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
The son looking like over fed pig. Too bad fed on ignorant pple money.

8 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Protest In UK Over DSS Attempt To Arrest Apostle Suleman(photos) / Members Worship At Flooded Greenvine International Christian Centre PortHarcourt / Dunamis Gospel Music Concert: Dogara, Sinach, Chioma Jesus, Nathaniel Bassey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.