Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:37 AM

All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) (23392 Views)

2019 A-Class Sedan Is The Cheapest 2019 Mercedes-Benz / 2019 Porsche Macan Revealed (photos, Details And Price) / 2019 Volkswagen Jetta Revealed (photos And Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by autojosh: 1:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
The A-Class Sedan will be launched at the end of 2018. The four-door sedan car has a wheelbase of 2729 millimetres and the proportions of a dynamic and at the same time compact sedan car with short overhangs at the front and rear. It is at the top of its segment with regard to rear headroom. In addition, the sedan model has the familiar A-Class virtues. These include modern, efficient engines, the high level of safety thanks to state-of-the-art driving assistance systems with S-Class functions, and the intuitively operated and learning MBUX – Mercedes-Benz User Experience infotainment system. With a Cd value of 0.22 and a frontal area of 2.19 m², the new A-Class Sedan has the lowest aerodynamic drag of all production vehicles worldwide and thereby defends the world record of the CLA Coupé.

The new A-Class Sedan will be built in Aguascalientes, Mexico, and Rastatt, Germany, and was developed in Sindelfingen, Germany. The new model will be presented to the general public for the first time at the Paris Motor Show (4 to 14 October 2018). Mercedes-Benz already presented the A-Class L Sedan at this year’s Auto China in Beijing in April. This sedan model was developed exclusively as a long-wheelbase version for the Chinese market and is also produced there exclusively.

“Following the successful start of the A-Class, things at Mercedes-Benz are happening in quick succession with regard to the new family of compacts. In response to the wish of many customers, we now offer the A-Class for the first time also as a sedan car”, says Britta Seeger, Member of the Board of Management of Daimler AG, responsible for Mercedes-Benz Cars Marketing and Sales. “Anyone looking for a compact, sporty sedan with a separate boot now has a new attractive alternative. It will enable us to win new customers for Mercedes-Benz“.

The A-Class established today’s compact car segment of Mercedes-Benz in 1997 and since then more than six million compact car models have already been delivered worldwide. The A-Class Sedan as the seventh model further expands the range of compact cars from Mercedes-Benz. A logical addition, because with the C, E and S-Class, Mercedes-Benz has more premium sedan competence than most other manufacturers.

https://autojosh.com/all-new-mercedes-a-class-sedan-revealed-photos/

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by autojosh: 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2018

2 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by ChiefAzubuike(f): 1:50pm On Jul 27, 2018
I still prefer my 2018 ford fusion when I'm not interested in taking my 2017 Chevrolet impala out. I love my 2018 Mazda 6 too. Its a beast.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by HRHQueenPhil(f): 1:54pm On Jul 27, 2018
i cant drive this aba, will wait for anoda car spec dat can be okay on aba roads angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by SortOut: 10:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
Class at its peak. The Face of MB is intimidating as those lights will pause your breathe

12 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Aquariann: 10:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Looks like CLA 250

11 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Kewtt: 11:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Why is Benz repeating designs? The badges are now even very confusing

9 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by HyundaiMechco: 12:07am On Jul 28, 2018
feel d ride men Benz for life

1 Like

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2018
She is Lovely, beautiful, sweet, cute and nice !

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by nony43(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2018
I love Mercedes Suv's
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
I still prefer my 2018 ford fusion when I'm not interested in taking my 2017 Chevrolet impala out. I love my 2018 Mazda 6 too. Its a beast.
Hmnnnn
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Lexusgs430: 7:20am On Jul 28, 2018
The C class just got another rival...... An inhouse rival......

2 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by ednut1(m): 7:20am On Jul 28, 2018
Whats d point writing about cars u cant afford self

7 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by nonye6194: 7:23am On Jul 28, 2018
Mercedes find a way to make all their cars look classy. Well, right after the rolls Royce
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 28, 2018
I need to "disvirgin" this beauty! cool

1 Like

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Yankiss(m): 7:24am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Dreamer. If wishes were horses...

2 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by buchilino(m): 7:27am On Jul 28, 2018
ednut1:
Whats d point writing about cars u cant afford self

VERY GOOD QUESTION

1 Like

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by wickyyolo: 7:29am On Jul 28, 2018
I love a car with lot of things on the dashboard . tongue
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by kaen1317: 7:31am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
what of your private jet

8 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by nony43(m): 7:32am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

Hanty softly de lie na

5 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by sparog(m): 7:34am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

You try
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Halifaxguy: 7:35am On Jul 28, 2018
I still prefer my 2017 BMW 5 series.... That ride issa high intelligence. Mercedes are meant for the old money papas
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Julietcutie(f): 7:37am On Jul 28, 2018
embarassed someone should buy me a Benz for my birthday (February) please
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by point5: 7:39am On Jul 28, 2018
Mercedes all the ...I pray one day I will have money to buy brand new of their product..Mercedes is bar..
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Nobody: 7:50am On Jul 28, 2018
This news? my manager has been driving one of these since last year.
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 28, 2018
They have run out of ideas...all their cars now look alike. Doesn't this look like a CLS?

2 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Perfectionist11: 8:00am On Jul 28, 2018
Mercedes just making the same car types and giving them different names.

2 Likes

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by godswilld10(m): 8:05am On Jul 28, 2018
see ride
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by masks(m): 8:06am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:
Is there spAce in that dream? You could share Na....lol!
Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2018
ChiefAzubuike:

No one really asked you

Much less anyone gives a fukk

Liar

1 Like 1 Share

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by blingxx(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2018
the dashboard tho undecided.. not impressive

1 Like

Re: All New Mercedes A-class Sedan Revealed (photos) by Neoteny(m): 8:12am On Jul 28, 2018
Meanwhile why is Emirates displaying a derelict Albarka airline plane in this notification i just got?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Buying A Car Really Worth It?? / How Reliable Is Lexus Rx300? In Terms Of Fuel Economy, Availability Of Parts. / What Is The Use Of Neutral Gear In An Automatic Transmission Car?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.