Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,369 members, 7,853,650 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:55 PM

Toolz Shades Senator Dino Melaye - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toolz Shades Senator Dino Melaye (34589 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye Poses With His Sons And Daughter / Biodun Okeowo And Senator Dino Melaye Pose Together (Photo) / 'I Want To Lick Your Face' - Toolz To Tunde Demuren, Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toolz Shades Senator Dino Melaye by jerrybakermillz(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
keneck1:
are you sure you are not the one with a problem here?...go chill with some bottles and you be fine tgif.

Must u display ur insanity?
Re: Toolz Shades Senator Dino Melaye by otunbadan(m): 9:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
Stretcher

Trendzbase:

OAP Toolz is out here throwing shades and we may be here for it.

Following the news of Dino Melaye having been kidnapped, Toolz took to her IG to share a post asking which medical support device he would emerge wearing once he returns to the limelight.

More @: http://trendinghelm..com/2018/07/oap-toolz-shades-senator-dino-melaye.html

Re: Toolz Shades Senator Dino Melaye by abike12(f): 2:43am On Jul 28, 2018
winsh:
that is how that Ode in rivers state go liedown with bandage all over his body after using Mace to Knack Person papa head Akpako. thank God for video

Lmaooo
Re: Toolz Shades Senator Dino Melaye by akigbemaru: 3:06am On Jul 28, 2018
Bossontop:
undecided
Hanty hafa you na.....wen we go com chop child dedication rice na

village people
Re: Toolz Shades Senator Dino Melaye by CaptainKodak(m): 5:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
GloriaNinja:
undecided I DON TIRE FOR THIS COUNTRY, SOMEBODY HELP ME PORT TO GERMANY, CANADA OR AMERICA.

Abet if you find a means,me self wan port to Germany
Re: Toolz Shades Senator Dino Melaye by GloriaNinja(f): 10:04pm On Aug 28, 2018
MVLOX:

OH NA PORT U WAN EVEN PORT SELF..... NA GOD WAY DEY HEAVEN I TAKE DEY BEG NIGERIA TO DEPORT ME TO MY REAL HOME WAY BE CANADA
lol
Re: Toolz Shades Senator Dino Melaye by GloriaNinja(f): 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2018
Afonja007:
i ve visa for five muslim countries somalia yemen syria afganistan pakistan bangladesh iraq 10k for residence permit with your visa
you are wicked o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yomi Casual, His Wife, Grace And Their Son Step Out In Atlanta / Uriel Oputa Slays In Bikini (Photos) / Tiwa Savage Organises A Turnup Party For Her 1st Class Graduate Friend (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.