Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,633 members, 7,827,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos (33865 Views)

Igbo Man And Oyinbo Lady's Traditional Wedding Photos / Bride Leaves FMC Lokoja In Wheelchair For Her Wedding (Photos) / Guests Dance To "One Corner" At A Wedding (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
DonDemu:
Dino organised a false assassination attempt on himself, he kidnapped himself to avoid appearing in court, he once threatened to kill himself to put people in trouble and you want me to accuse Yahaya Bello of sending thugs to burn a school built by Dino?

The man is capable of anything in the name of politics. I'm not daft.
mumu

Thy are in dia huz enjoying dia life,u are here wasting ur data foolishly.

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by Laysmt001(m): 7:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
DonDemu:
Dino organised a false assassination attempt on himself, he kidnapped himself to avoid appearing in court, he once threatened to kill himself to put people in trouble and you want me to accuse Yahaya Bello of sending thugs to burn a school built by Dino?

OK
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by Wizaugpet(m): 7:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Op,,, why him no wear suit But the Lady wear Wedding gown... Chai! ,, this Hausa Men no go kee me... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by Born2Breed(f): 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Newsmania:
These are the stunning images from the wedding reception dinner for Ibrahim Yar'adua, the son of late Nigerian President, Umaru Musa Yar'adua, and his wife, Saratu Sodangi.

Ibrahim Yar'adua got married to his beautiful fiancee, Saratu Sodangi in a ceremony yesterday, July 26th, which is the first in a series of planned ceremonies to celebrate the marriage.
The wedding reception dinner held yesterday night in Kaduna.
The wedding ceremonies continues today.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

See more photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/adorable-photos-of-late-president-yaraduas-daughter-in-law-at-her-wedding-reception-dinner/

Is it this same person?

https://www.nairaland.com/252859/yaraduas-son-display-arms-cash

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by Caring0(m): 8:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kenyanstar:
Money is good... It doesnt matter how ugly you are as a man, you will end up with a drop dead beauty no matter what.

When the money finish. She will go. Nothing like natural attraction, attracting a woman with money is the same as using bleaching cream to lighten your skin, when the cream finish. You will go back your normal complexion, nothing you can do about it yo.

1 Like

Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by viceddy95(m): 8:35pm On Jul 27, 2018
DonDemu:

Waiten concern dino and these wedding na....abi na dino dy do wedding or related to them in anyway....
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2018
pesinfada:
mumu

Thy are in dia huz enjoying dia life,u are here wasting ur data foolishly.
Ur fada nyansh
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by Toks2008(m): 9:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
tyson98:
Truth be told this guy resemble him papa

One of the best president naija ever produced

Tree much Kai!
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by SweetyZinta(f): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
DonDemu:

Why are you derailing this peaceful thread?
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by Gamesmart: 11:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
The son of Turai, the terroriser of GEJ?

Did Turai get GEJ to wash the plates at the venue? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by j1mmy: 11:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
I smell stolen money at work.
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by onatisi(m): 7:13am On Jul 28, 2018
Kenyanstar:
Money is good... It doesnt matter how ugly you are as a man, you will end up with a drop dead beauty no matter what.
if you no get money
hide your face
Re: Ibrahim Yar'adua And Saratu Sodangi's Wedding Photos by olamiok30: 11:12am On Jul 28, 2018
tyson98:
Truth be told this guy resemble him papa

One of the best president naija ever produced
Yes, is a carban copy of his father. He(Yar'adu) is the best president Niger ever produce

(1) (2) (Reply)

'I Wish This Day Never Existed' - Lady Heartbroken On Her 24th Birthday / 2 Brothers Who Drowned In A Beach Buried Together In Uyo Amidst Tears(pics) / "One Corner" Played At A Wedding: Guests Go Gaga (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.