Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,004 members, 7,859,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 03:18 PM

Breaking: Dino Has Finally Paid Ransome To Melaye And Has Been Released. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: Dino Has Finally Paid Ransome To Melaye And Has Been Released. (426 Views)

Festus Keyamo Reacts To Melaye's "Emi Lokan" Mockery Dance / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Kwankwaso, Melaye and 13 Other Senators Defect To PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Breaking: Dino Has Finally Paid Ransome To Melaye And Has Been Released. by Mystiquefia: 6:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
FLASH
Dino resurface........
Didn't I tell you he will soon come out from hiding after the adjournment of his
Gun-runing trial...
Hear your SINator:
“I thank God once again for escaping another dangerous attack. I also thank Nigerians for their prayers and show of Love. I spent 11hours in the forest"
- Jester Dino Melaye.
The guy is a jester and comedian...

If you want to put an end to the frequent tales of kidnap and assassination in Nigeria,pls endeavour to study the book of "ESCAPE" by dino melaye.

Re: Breaking: Dino Has Finally Paid Ransome To Melaye And Has Been Released. by Almaiga: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
Kikikikikikiki grin, Dino the drama King.
This movie will be titled "Escape from the wilderness"

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Upsurge Of Zombies In Nairaland / Amid Growing Outrage, Buhari's Govt Arraigns Journalists Held For Two Years / NIWA Unfolds Inland Waterways Transportation Master-plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.