Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues (4378 Views)

The Difference Between Christianity And Other Religions - Pastor Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Sunday Adelaja: Can Early Death Of A Person Be The Will Of God? / Fleur Carine Matip: "Pastor Sunday Adelaja Wanted Sex From Me, Has My Photos" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by diasporaman(m): 9:47am On Jul 28, 2018
It is disheartening for one to get to the apogee of his ministerial calling, then out of the blue something happens and he sees himself back to square one, that’s the case of Pastor Sunday Adelaja, erstwhile senior Pastor of The Embassy of God Church in Kiev, Ukraine.  The fall of the Nigerian charismatic preacher and prolific author is still a huge shock to me. A man who used to be a global voice in the Christendom, who had met several world leaders and won numerous awards like the Archbishop Benson Idahosa Prize for Missionary Exploits which was presented to him in recognition of his missionary exploits and social engagement in Kiev, Ukraine and around the world.

Pastor Sunday Adelaja was honoured to open the U.S. Senate in prayer on April 23, 2007 just after he became an Honourable Member of the EuroAsian International Chamber of Commerce. He was also honoured to speak twice at the United Nations on August 23, 2007. In his late thirties, Adelaja’s Embassy of God Church in Kiev, Ukraine became Europe’s largest church with close to 30,000 members and had branches spread across the Nation of Ukraine and some other countries.

The fall of pastor Sunday Adelaja is connected to the multiple sexual accusations on his head where over 30 women have accused him of having an extra marital affairs with them. Adelaja, admitted that he sexually abused the women in an audio clip which is on the internet where an undercover journalist who posed as a prophet called him from the UK. Adelaja was heard saying “Amen, Glory to God” when the undercover journalist told him that the incriminating explicit photos will disappear and he would be exonerated. In one of his videos he stated that sexual sin alone cannot take one to hell fire

A letter obtained by DiasporaReporters from Pastor Sunday Adelaja’s former spiritual father and mentor, Apostle Tuff Ulysses who is based in the US indicates that both of them have parted ways after the man got wind of his protégé’s sexual shenanigans. He wrote him a letter officially withdrawing from him.

Below are summary of the letter which Pastor Sunday Adelaja former mentor wrote him;

-You have defiled the sanctity of marriage with your immoral behaviour.

-A pastor is supposed to be one of sexual purity but you cannot say this about yourself.

- You committed incest with your spiritual children.

- You covet your neighbour's wives.

- Deception for months. Although you called me and told that you wanted me to know, you were still committing unholy acts.

- Lying- numerous distortions to me.

- Pride instead of a spiritual humility.

- Hypocrisy

The Embassy of God Church, reputed to be Europe’s largest church with 30,000 members is now living in her past glory as thousands of members have left the church due to Pastor Sunday Adelaja’s immoral act and also the $100 million law suit against him where some members of the church accused him of defrauding them by asking them to invest in a Ponzi Scheme “Kings Capital” which later collapsed.

According to investigations by DiasporaReporters, Pastor Sunday Adelaja has been kicked out of the church hierarchy, his name is no longer among the names of the church executive. To make matter worse for him, the Ukrainian authority have placed him on travel ban since last year and his international passport seized from him to stop him from fleeing the country. Recent reports has it that one of the young ladies who accused him of having affairs with her later committed suicide and died.

Information obtained from somebody who is very close to him says that Pastor Sunday Adelaja is now on drugs due to his mental challenges orchestrated by the myriads of problems that has engulfed him. He is presently at the crossroads of life looking at where he was before and where he is now. I believe that God must have warned Pastor Sunday Adelaja before his sudden fall but he never heeded to the admonition because of pride and arrogance. Pastor Adelaja is full of himself as if he alone has the monopoly of spiritual knowledge. His over 25 years of ministerial exploits in far away Ukraine is now in ruins, he has completely lost it and that’s why he is trying hard to bring down other men of God mostly in Nigeria.

His recent Facebook live stream collaboration with a Nigerian adulterous "On Air Personality" Daddy Freeze shows that he had digressed into the lowest ebb of spiritual sensitivity. He has rubbished and made mockery of notable men of God in Nigeria like Pastor E.A. Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Prophet T.B Joshua, Apostle Johnson Suleman, Dr Paul Enenche, etc.

Recently, he told his protégé, Mayowa Olaiya, a Nigerian lady who relocated from the UK to be living in his house in Ukraine to start a petition and mobilise people to sign the petition that will be forwarded to the UK Prime Minister, Theresa May urging her to ban a Nigeria preacher, Rev Funke Adejumo from entering the UK.

Pastor Sunday Adelaja and Mayowa are accusing the woman of God of defrauding people by asking them to sow a seed ranging from $500 to $1000 as the case may be. This is the same Pastor Sunday Adelaja who in the time past has called out people to sow a seed. I have a video where he said he needed $20,000 to put screen TV in his church and people were trouping out and a young student came out and sowed a seed of $1000. More also, Adelaja also stated it that his honorarium is between $5000 to $15000, so why then are they cruxifying Rev Funke Adejumo.

The petition has caused some mixed feelings and some group have countered her petition with their own petition.

Written by Obiwest Utchaychukwu
Europe based journalist and ardent defender of the body of Christ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g8qByB8qY0w

https://www.diasporareporters.com/pastor-sunday-adelaja-now-on-drugs-passport-seized-as-lawsuit-continues/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by cornel994(m): 9:49am On Jul 28, 2018
people will still worship him. smh

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by diasporaman(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2018
Sunday Adelaja should go back to his maker who has called him and genuinely ask for forgiveness.

From grace to grass, God forbid

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by Doerstech(m): 9:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Too bad if true..
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by Europeman: 10:14am On Jul 28, 2018
The same man who criticizes men of God in Nigeria. May God restore him back
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by M0ron: 10:26am On Jul 28, 2018
Fake news
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by diasporaman(m): 10:34am On Jul 28, 2018
You said it's fake news when there's an audio clip attached to the article and copies of letter obtained from his former mentor.

May sense fall on you
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by Partnerbiz3: 10:48am On Jul 28, 2018
diasporaman:
You said it's fake news when there's an audio clip attached to the article and copies of letter obtained from his former mentor.

May sense fall on you

Leave touch not my anointed gang naa...
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by hopefulLandlord: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2018
Well well well
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by PrincessB1(f): 11:40am On Jul 28, 2018
This is just too bad.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by diasporaman(m): 11:43am On Jul 28, 2018
This is unbelievably unbelievable
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by diasporaman(m): 12:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
It is well

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by NPComplete: 9:29pm On Jul 28, 2018
diasporaman:
It is well

I was waiting for this your reveal you yellow-bellied coward. I knew u want to disparage the man for daring to speak against Funke Adejumo's greed and that's why u are bringing up this story. Yet u are trying to paint the thread as if u care for him. State your position like a man and stop this slimy worm tactic you are using. First u placed a picture of him with Daddy Freeze. Thats when I started suspecting your motives. Clowns everywhere.

By the way, Funke Adejumo is a hack. The day I started seeing the woman for the clown she is is far back in 2008. She and her husband were still based in Akure then. And one of my friends used to attend her church.
One day my friend came back from church and told me a story the lying woman told them in church. She told them to give freely without grudge because God takes giving seriously. She told them one guy in the church gave grudgingly one Sunday and when he got home after church as he was lying on his bed to sleep the money appeared back on his chest. Apparently that's how God showed him He had rejected the money. The guy came back asking for forgiveness.

The whole congregation including my friend believed the moronic story. No wonder she is brazenly asking for dollars 10 years later.
Silly woman. Foolish lie. Dumb congregation.

I am sure you are one of her paid hacks. Clowns that can't help themselves to lie and decieve properly.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by diasporaman(m): 10:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
It is better for my pastor to chop my money than for me to give it to Amadioha

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by diasporaman(m): 10:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
The fastest way to succeed in life is to live the life of a seed sower
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by ikorodureporta: 4:25am On Jul 29, 2018
I neva read am... Make i bk space
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by frubben(m): 5:33am On Jul 29, 2018
all of dem are scammers I mean all of dem. no one is excluded.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by bamirotola: 5:40am On Jul 29, 2018
God restore him, this is why we need to pray for our pastors...they are human too..its soo sad he lost his grip in God...

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by Europeman: 6:35am On Jul 29, 2018
May God extend his hand of restoration to him

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by diasporaman(m): 7:22am On Aug 02, 2018
This is a serious matter
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by Europeman: 7:56am On Aug 06, 2018
I knew from the beginning that pastor Sunday Adelaja has fallen
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by diasporaman(m): 10:56am On Aug 06, 2018
Sure
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by HigherEd: 3:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
Two things that can ruin a minister: inordinate sexual lust and Greed for money.

I wish Adelaja well, afterall even David found grace after so much errors and sins against God. But the only thing that annoys me is his desire to pull down Nigerian ministers that did him no wrong.

Lalasticlala
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by HigherEd: 3:24pm On Aug 06, 2018
NPComplete:

I was waiting for this your reveal you yellow-bellied coward. I knew u want to disparage the man for daring to speak against Funke Adejumo's greed and that's why u are bringing up this story. Yet u are trying to paint the thread as if u care for him. State your position like a man and stop this slimy worm tactic you are using. First u placed a picture of him with Daddy Freeze. Thats when I started suspecting your motives. Clowns everywhere.
The issue of Funke Adejumo is an internal issue and should be left for true christians what to do as regards her. It concerns you not!

People are free to disagree with whatever message they are against. However, it is dangerous precedence for a pastor to be censored by the govt because her message is unappealing to some charlatans.

The question of doctrine and scriptural truth is 100% a church matter and that is why i would never subscribe to people(non christians)trying to hound her politically even if she is wrong.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Europeman:
The same man who criticizes men of God in Nigeria. May God restore him back
He is reaping what he had sown. God doesn't have his time
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by Boss13: 7:52pm On Aug 06, 2018
Kai - this Funke people get time.
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by diasporaman(m): 9:50pm On Aug 06, 2018
Which people
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by Truthchiz: 12:00am On Aug 07, 2018
There are a number of pastors who are actually worse than him that people worship and see as great man of God. Because you heard his own story. 90% of them haVe worse skeletons. You are calling daddy freeze adulterer. I believe you are a man. Are you free of the sin! hmmmm how i wish you knew what those you listed as great men of god do. Sorry...
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by Nobody: 4:22am On Aug 07, 2018
The story must be true, bcoz there is so many years now pastor Sunday Adelaja has not traveled outside Ukraine. Before we used to see him doing conferences all over Europe, but now, nothing. He is always online doing videos. Something is not correct.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by Nobody: 6:46am On Aug 07, 2018
diasporaman:
It is disheartening for one to get to the apogee of his ministerial calling, then out of the blue something happens and he sees himself back to square one, that’s the case of Pastor Sunday Adelaja, erstwhile senior Pastor of The Embassy of God Church in Kiev, Ukraine.  The fall of the Nigerian charismatic preacher and prolific author is still a huge shock to me. A man who used to be a global voice in the Christendom, who had met several world leaders and won numerous awards like the Archbishop Benson Idahosa Prize for Missionary Exploits which was presented to him in recognition of his missionary exploits and social engagement in Kiev, Ukraine and around the world.

Pastor Sunday Adelaja was honoured to open the U.S. Senate in prayer on April 23, 2007 just after he became an Honourable Member of the EuroAsian International Chamber of Commerce. He was also honoured to speak twice at the United Nations on August 23, 2007. In his late thirties, Adelaja’s Embassy of God Church in Kiev, Ukraine became Europe’s largest church with close to 30,000 members and had branches spread across the Nation of Ukraine and some other countries.

The fall of pastor Sunday Adelaja is connected to the multiple sexual accusations on his head where over 30 women have accused him of having an extra marital affairs with them. Adelaja, admitted that he sexually abused the women in an audio clip which is on the internet where an undercover journalist who posed as a prophet called him from the UK. Adelaja was heard saying “Amen, Glory to God” when the undercover journalist told him that the incriminating explicit photos will disappear and he would be exonerated. In one of his videos he stated that sexual sin alone cannot take one to hell fire

A letter obtained by DiasporaReporters from Pastor Sunday Adelaja’s former spiritual father and mentor, Apostle Tuff Ulysses who is based in the US indicates that both of them have parted ways after the man got wind of his protégé’s sexual shenanigans. He wrote him a letter officially withdrawing from him.

Below are summary of the letter which Pastor Sunday Adelaja former mentor wrote him;

-A pastor is supposed to be one of sexual purity but you cannot say this about yourself.

- Deception for months. Although you called me and told that you wanted me to know, you were still committing unholy acts.

- Hypocrisy

The Embassy of God Church, reputed to be Europe’s largest church with 30,000 members is now living in her past glory as thousands of members have left the church due to Pastor Sunday Adelaja’s immoral act and also the $100 million law suit against him where some members of the church accused him of defrauding them by asking them to invest in a Ponzi Scheme “Kings Capital” which later collapsed.

According to investigations by DiasporaReporters, Pastor Sunday Adelaja has been kicked out of the church hierarchy, his name is no longer among the names of the church executive. To make matter worse for him, the Ukrainian authority have placed him on travel ban since last year and his international passport seized from him to stop him from fleeing the country. Recent reports has it that one of the young ladies who accused him of having affairs with her later committed suicide and died.

Information obtained from somebody who is very close to him says that Pastor Sunday Adelaja is now on drugs due to his mental challenges orchestrated by the myriads of problems that has engulfed him. He is presently at the crossroads of life looking at where he was before and where he is now. I believe that God must have warned Pastor Sunday Adelaja before his sudden fall but he never heeded to the admonition because of pride and arrogance. Pastor Adelaja is full of himself as if he alone has the monopoly of spiritual knowledge. His over 25 years of ministerial exploits in far away Ukraine is now in ruins, he has completely lost it and that’s why he is trying hard to bring down other men of God mostly in Nigeria.

His recent Facebook live stream collaboration with a Nigerian adulterous "On Air Personality" Daddy Freeze shows that he had digressed into the lowest ebb of spiritual sensitivity. He has rubbished and made mockery of notable men of God in Nigeria like Pastor E.A. Adeboye, Bishop David Oyedepo, Pastor Chris Oyakhilome, Prophet T.B Joshua, Apostle Johnson Suleman, Dr Paul Enenche, etc.

Recently, he told his protégé, Mayowa Olaiya, a Nigerian lady who relocated from the UK to be living in his house in Ukraine to start a petition and mobilise people to sign the petition that will be forwarded to the UK Prime Minister, Theresa May urging her to ban a Nigeria preacher, Rev Funke Adejumo from entering the UK.

Pastor Sunday Adelaja and Mayowa are accusing the woman of God of defrauding people by asking them to sow a seed ranging from $500 to $1000 as the case may be. This is the same Pastor Sunday Adelaja who in the time past has called out people to sow a seed. I have a video where he said he needed $20,000 to put screen TV in his church and people were trouping out and a young student came out and sowed a seed of $1000. More also, Adelaja also stated it that his honorarium is between $5000 to $15000, so why then are they cruxifying Rev Funke Adejumo.

The petition has caused some mixed feelings and some group have countered her petition with their own petition.

https://www.diasporareporters.com/pastor-sunday-adelaja-now-on-drugs-passport-seized-as-lawsuit-continues/

Non of them is notable..!!
They all belong to the same criminal gang and ring..!!!
If you know..you know..!!
Peace..!!
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by United4greatnes: 4:34am On Aug 23, 2018
Unbelievable
Re: Pastor Sunday Adelaja Now On Drugs, Passport Seized As Lawsuit Continues by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:22pm On Jun 29, 2019
diasporaman:

- Hypocrisy

It is high time these satanic pastors are exposed. They keep preying on the vulnerable that they are supposed to watch over.

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Atheist Are Confused People / Why Are There No Igbo Muslims? / What The Bible Say About Muhammad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.