Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit (64307 Views)

Moyo Lawal's Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos: Fans Slam Her, She Replies / Roman Goddess And Her Massive Cleavage Wish Super Eagles Good Luck / Linda Ikeji Massive Cleavage-Baring Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Praktikals(m): 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Cowbell, our milk

1 Like

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Curry30: 1:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ehyaa...see the heavy burden this lady has to carry for life. It's so unfair embarassed
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by princetemitee(f): 1:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Miteeeew... A Sagy Br**st, Is That One A Br**st..... Br**st With No M**k grin grin grin
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by daddio(m): 1:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
Issakendrick:
>>

Nigerian lady shows their orgasm face:

See Pictures HERE

Lady (ladies) their (her)

Abeg wey ya WAEC result!?

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by kennisman(m): 1:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:
If she unclad herself for me, my body no go move

Maybe only my d!ck sha, cos my own no know old age

No wonder u are + from ur last result.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by bejeria101(m): 1:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
Olympus is missing!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Reelmii: 1:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
surgery is really helping our women o. if not for surgery naw, this breast would be assisting LAWMA to keep lagos clean by sweeping the road. nothing is natural in a woman's body this days.

2 Likes

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by agaliboy: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
Her breasts her trouble. Imagine what her 'Olympus' will look like without those straps?. Iranu, Abacha. Go and retire, old woman

Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Reelmii: 1:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
daddio:

Lady (ladies) their (her)
Abeg wey ya WAEC result!?
u dey find ur result
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by rekeson: 1:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
djeezy:
Does this woman have nIpples? How she manages to conceal them still baffles me.

I actually read somewhere that she doesn't have nipples.

She even admitted it some time ago that she prefer to lose her nipples for huge boobs. She say who nipples epp....
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by davolax: 1:44pm On Jul 28, 2018
Isn’t she a bit too old to still be doing this ?. Is anyone still interested in seeing her titties ?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by djeezy(m): 1:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
rekeson:

I actually read somewhere that she doesn't have nipples.

She even admitted it some time ago that she prefer to lose her nipples for huge boobs. She say who nipples epp....
Are you serious? ? This explains it then shocked shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Angelina996(f): 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ki lo ti e ma nshey awon people yi gan sef? bweast everywhie.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Djyucee1(m): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
porchbaby:
wat a useless achievement
On a more serious note she is just frustrated. She just needs a man in her life but she doesn't know how best to go about it.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by CloudResident(m): 1:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Even with all the make up and filters. It's disgusting!There's pride in decency.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by wristbangle: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Seems she is out of client. Good luck in her marketing campaign.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by oruma19: 2:06pm On Jul 28, 2018
These girls should be raped, i mean gang raped...and beer bottle should be inserted into their toto...whats all this rubbish our media is promoting sef? i pit on her grave...useless girls of nowadays. People promoting freedom of this and that, see sexual harassment and no one is talking.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by AllHailBiafra(m): 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

Na lie abeg you go even knack am pass me sad
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by wristbangle: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad see vein oo.Tosyne2much,wristbangle like 2nd hand/okrika thing like dis

God forbid oo shocked
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by denjjy(m): 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
To me this breast is now looking disgusting , the emergence of Roman Goddess heavy machinery had long sent her to relegation.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by DonX001: 2:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
lexy2014:
unfortunately that's her only source of income. If u notice, she has upgraded it. That's d latest version
Yea, upgraded to Cosboobs 2018 model. grin
The mama no wan gree old.
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by biomedics(m): 2:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
You no dey tire?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Born2Breed(f): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
made4naijamusic:
The Nollywood actress who is well known for showing off her assets on social media, took to her Instagram account to flaunt her jaw-dropping boobs in a very risky dress.

Watch the video HERE

source :

http://www.made4naija.com/2018/07/cossy-orjiakor-flaunt-her-jaw-dropping-boobs-in-a-very-risky-dress-video/

Aside those breast, what else?
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by bubu2019: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
so na true talk sai ashawo no de retire?.e don tee when we de watch this breast.monotony kills interest
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Neoteny(m): 2:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Market has gone down a bit since them Daniella Okeke dem came unto the scene, hence the sudden onslaught of her only claim to fame

Luckily a few more years and we’ll see gravity win the war against her boobs and we’ll be spared this visual travesty as she fades to oblivion
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
igbo amaka! cheesy
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by cashcity: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
ishowdotgmail:

MA nigga... Cos the dick has brain of his own and can think for himself..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by kcowen(m): 3:07pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nairaland Guys will insult her here but at their house they will use her picture to self-service/self service
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by sprints2: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
what did this woman take her expired goods have been surfacing online for no reason, sorry oo all those camsoda, onlyfans girls don spoil ur market.. nothing last forever... Pele oo..
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by sprints2: 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2018
kcowen:
Nairaland Guys will insult her here but at their house they will use her picture to self-service/self service
see kettle calling pot black..SMH for u
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by Azam101: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
The boobs looks firm to be sincere!
Re: Cossy Orjiakor Bares Her Massive Cleavage In Open-Chest Outfit by sprints2: 3:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
princetemitee:
Mtheeeew A Sagy Br**st, Is That One Br**st grin grin
somebori somewhere sometime right now is currently sucking A sagy Br**st...so brother one man food another man poison

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jude Okoye Also Shades Lola Omotayo After Birthday Post / Omini The Great: Toke Makinwa Looks Like The Last Days Of Michael Jackson VIDEO / Hafthor Julius Bjornsson 'Mountain' Girlfriend, Kelsey Henson, Is Half His Size

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.