Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,126 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring (23828 Views)

Nigerian Sentenced To Life Imprisonment For Murder Of Shaun-Douglas Chabalala / Ekwegbalu James: Nigerian Sentenced To Death In Vietnam For Drug Trafficking / Lagos Maths Teacher Sending Nude Photos & Videos To 14-Year-Old Student Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by SoapQueen(f): 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mutemenot:
That second name is misleading I guess his mom is from Ika while the dad na Edo grin

Lies! Lies

Ochuko meaning Helper.
Dialect - Urhobo
Hometown: Abraka.
State: Delta State.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by Yankee101: 4:14pm On Jul 28, 2018
If you can't work hard where the jobs are then you have no place among people
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by BENARI: 4:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
FRAUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HABA!

OCHUKO!!!!

I'm not surprised. His mother is from Ogun State, Southwest Nigeria.

If you see am, you don see the mama.

O so sad! Ochuko Bamidele U.

Anyway cry
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by Cyoung4real(m): 4:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
them don catch Ochuko, e remains Akpos
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by Bestchisom(m): 4:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
Op is an afonjo...he changed the name
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by wink2015(m): 4:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
THESE FRAUDULENT NIGERIANS WASTED PROMISING OPPORTUNITY TO DEVELOP THEIR SKILLS POSITIVELY IN AMERICA.

They are the group of people that tarnish our image abroad and make it very difficult for upcoming Nigerians to get a travel visa to USA.

They should face the consequences of their action.

As for the Delta man Ochuko by name.

This guy make Delta state to carry last in the committee of nations.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by patrickcollins: 5:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Chai, no one wants to claim him, had he won jackpot now people for don dey fight for ownership.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by patrickcollins: 5:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bethel4Life:
oh my......
RIP English...

Are u related to buhari in dullardism?
Guy use ur sense, u should know it was typo error.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by patrickcollins: 5:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bethel4Life:
oh my......
RIP English...

Are u related to buhari in dullardism?
Guy use ur sense, u should know it was typo error, more over since u decode the message why try demean another.
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by BilliBaron: 5:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Association of Nigeria Name Checkers (ANNC) will flood to this thread just to comment. "Na them" but will start commenting "Our fellow 9ja making us proud" when it's a good news. #whattacountry
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by Felixv: 7:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
The get rich syndrome synonymous with us .......everyday for the thief one day for the owner..

Nigerian-American Osmond Eweka, son-in-law of Bright Igbinedion -- I guess it runs in the family ...
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by Kingsuo: 7:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed sad why Ochuko?This one nah Delta man,ibori james onafe dem.Over and out

Warri, even the Vikings of those times nor get heart reach us, ask the guys went storm national assembly, the leader touyo dry 10 feels from my house, proud sapele boy
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by Kingsuo: 7:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
embarassed sad why Ochuko?This one nah Delta man,ibori james onafe dem.Over and out

Warri, even the Vikings of those times nor get heart reach us, ask the guys went storm national assembly, the leader touyo dry 10 feels from my house, proud sapele boy if SARS hold u naked follow them
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by Kingsuo: 7:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
ipobarecriminals:

Warri, even the Vikings of those times nor get heart reach us, ask the guys went storm national assembly, the leader touyo dey 10 feets from my house, proud sapele boy if SARS hold u naked follow them
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by annc: 9:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
annc is here already.

BilliBaron:
Association of Nigeria Name Checkers (ANNC) will flood to this thread just to comment. "Na them" but will start commenting "Our fellow 9ja making us proud" when it's a good news. #whattacountry
Re: Nigerian Sentenced To 14 Years In US Prison For Leading Fraud Ring by tyin: 1:17pm On Aug 01, 2018
@nwakaibe. nwakaibe, please kindly get in touch for an urgent matter I would like to discuss with you. My number is 09051384945. God bless you as you do so

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Herbalist Defrauds Money-seeking Lagos Banker Of N2.5m (photo) / Police Brutality: How I Was Almost Shot Dead At Nkpo Junction On 26th December / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Rice Farmers In Benue State,Inflict Injuries On Them(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.