Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. (2917 Views)

Voters In FCT Are Not Special, I Don't Need 25% There To Win – Tinubu / Reno Omokri: Osinbajo can Only Win Tinubu By Consensus / Just In ! Kalu,buhari Win Abia North’s 5 Lgas As PDP Unleashes Terror (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by TylerDurden: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tinubu, as a politician is a "dead man walking".

With or without a Buhari win in 2019, Tinubu is bound to be disgraced, humilated and his political empire destroyed forever.

The alliance with Buhari and his CPC was not properly negotiated by Tinubu because he(Tinubu) miscalculated that he will still get the backing of the WH which he believed will be secured with a Hilary Clinton win. For your info, Tinubu has been a major donor and financier of both the Clinton Foundation and the US DNC party. Tinubu was introduced the Clintons via Gilbert Chagoury sometime in early 1997. Gilbert Chagoury was a major international fixer and Money launder for the Abacha regime. It is on this flaky foundation of having a secured White House pass with a then almost guaranteed Hilary Clinton win, that made Tinubu not to iron out a rock solid agreement with Buhari and his Islamofascist CPC.

With a Clinton loss, Tinubu had no ace to check Buhari and with the current incumbent occupier of the White House embroiled in a fictitious "Russian collusion" scandal, it is safe to say the Donald isn't going to be sticking his neck in any other Nation's election talk less of this latrine of a Nation called Nigeria.

This is what Buhari knows. That Tinubu, who Obasanjo could not tackle because of his then powerful Clinton connection, is now nothing but a bloody civilian who can be dealt and swept away.

It is for this reason that Buhari is pushing to have Tinubu de-feathered and he is propping several of Tinubu's own proteges like Fayemi and Fashola to douse his influence in his backyard. The disgrace meted Tinubu by his own party in Ondo and Kogi as well as in the National Assembly should have served as a pointer to Tinubu that whatever influence and weight he once had within the party has long expired.

By 2019, Buhari will not need any Lagos based marketing and online opioning crafting shills to persuade Nigerians to vote for him. The savvy campaign that re-branded Buhari and put him into the saddle can never be replicated because Nigerians now know Buhari as an unrepentant despotic Tyrant. Buhari will thus have no other choice than to rig himself back into power with the federal might at his disposal.

If by chance Buhari gets re-elected (God forbid), the unbundling of Tinubu will begin. Buhari has come to see Tinubu as an annoying nuisance. The likes of Amosun in Ogun is most likely to be in control of the APC SW as Buhari is known to be fond of that Afonja.

In the scenario that Buhari and the APC is not returned to power in 2019, I see big trouble coming the way of Tinubu from political foes who will permanently want to have him disgraced and jailed. The likes of Saraki will not spare a thought in having Tinubu jailed neither will Atiku and other powerful opposition figures.

It is thus safe to say that the sun is setting on Tinubu and his corrupt political empire and by God I am loving it.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by raumdeuter: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tinubu is surely giving you sleepless nights, the former post you made in May telling how Oyegun will defeat Tinubu has been shown to be one of the fetid content you dug out of your posterior

Instead of lying down in shame, you are making another post without fully engaging your brains

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by sarrki(m): 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tinubu is always there headache

I don’t blame them

They have never produced half of the achievements of Tinubu

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Very very good an informative analysis. It would have been better without the 'Afonja' name calling. Many yoruba want Tinubu's hold terminated as he is not an omoluabi leader in the mold of Awolowo, Ajasin, Adesanya and Co.

3 Likes

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by TylerDurden: 2:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
raumdeuter:
Tinubu is surely giving you sleepless nights, the former post you made in May telling how Oyegun will defeat Tinubu has been shown to be one of the fetid content you dug out of your posterior

Instead of lying down in shame, you are making another post without fully engaging your brains
[/s]

For Tinubu to pick a fight with Oyegun then know Oyegun was more a threat to him.

Tinubu did not defeat Oyegun as it was Buhari that demanded for Oyegun to step down for Adams who was not even elected as chairman but rather imposed. The fallout was the mass decamping we are witnessing as many APC defectors knew that Adams was solely recommended to Buhari for the chairmanship position as a precondition to have Tinubu support Buhari's election rigging in 2019.

At the end Tinubu's greed will not only consume him but has already began the collapse of the APC and a Buhari loss come 2019.

Dey there dey form fan boi for that gbana addixt

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by Herdsmen: 3:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
But wetin concern agbero with overload..

Op tinubu don pay his dues.. go pay yours..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by TylerDurden: 3:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Herdsmen:
But wetin concern agbero with overload..

Op tinubu don pay his dues.. go pay yours..

You yorubas are by far the biggest hypocrites with the blind support you give this d0pe head bastard.

I sometimes wonder where you get the effontry to call Saraki a thief when you worship an armed robber like Tinubu

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by Herdsmen: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
TylerDurden:

You yorubas are by far the biggest hypocrites with the blind support you give this d0pe head bastard.

I sometimes wonder where you get the effontry to call Saraki a thief when you worship an armed robber like Tinubu

I be proper igbo man guy... Me self no like the man..
But you should respect his sagacity politically..

He paid his dues to be the boss.. no empire last for ever we know.. but till then ..
Tinubu is a boss .. no hating.

Saraki no be thief and I don't call him one.. na very smart and cunny politician that learnt from the best..
Both paid their dues to be where they are..

Better start from somewhere.. no time to hate..
Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by raumdeuter: 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

For Tinubu to pick a fight with Oyegun then know Oyegun was more a threat to him.

Tinubu did not defeat Oyegun as it was Buhari that demanded for Oyegun to step down for Adams who was not even elected as chairman but rather imposed. The fallout was the mass decamping we are witnessing as many APC defectors knew that Adams was solely recommended to Buhari for the chairmanship position as a precondition to have Tinubu support Buhari's election rigging in 2019.

At the end Tinubu's greed will not only consume him but has already began the collapse of the APC and a Buhari loss come 2019.

Leave us to do fan boy, you sef go fan boy anyone you want. Shey na by force?

Tinubu used his influence on Buhari to defeat Oyegun. Tinubu was governor the same time Orji Kalu, Mbadinuju, Nnamani, Egwu became governors in your caves, How many of them are still relevant till today? No wonder the thing dey pain you and you dey writh in pain

I expect another thread lamenting about how Tinubu caused your erectile dynsfunction and made your wife leave you

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by SamoaUmaga: 3:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Herdsmen:

He paid his dues to be the boss.. no empire last for ever we know.. but till then ..

Saraki no be thief and I don't call him one.. na very smart and cunny politician that learnt from the best..

hmmm, some sense dou
Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by macaphan007(m): 3:59pm On Jul 28, 2018
Unfortunately they will come for Asiwaju if Buhari wins a reelection, Muiz Banire as Amcon chairman,that seems to like a battle is being put in place to nail him, with the way the 3 Lagos senators opposed Banire's appoint shows Asiwaju is not comfortable, but I know Asiwaju is no fool he has an ace up his sleeve.

1 Like

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by TylerDurden: 4:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
raumdeuter:

Leave us to do fan boy, you sef go fan boy anyone you want. Shey na by force?

Tinubu used his influence on Buhari to defeat Oyegun. Tinubu was governor the same time Orji Kalu, Mbadinuju, Nnamani, Egwu became governors in your caves, How many of them are still relevant till today? No wonder the thing dey pain you and you dey writh in pain

I expect another thread lamenting about how Tinubu caused your erectile dynsfunction and made your wife leave you
[/s]

Then stop your hypocritical rants and condemnation of Saraki.

Enjoy and worship your gbana fraud and let others celebrate their own crooks

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by TylerDurden: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
macaphan007:
but I know Asiwaju is no fool he has an ace up his sleeve.

Tinubu's only ace is having fools blindly supporting his criminality.

The man has been literally flying by the seat of his pants to where he is.

Clinton crime foundation helped him to get where he is but with that Crinan syndicate being unbundled, Tinubu is just pressing his luck.

As far as I can discern, Tinubu is more comfortable to be used, compensated and dumped by Buhari than have PDP return to power to throw his kleptomaniac ass in kirikiri where it belongs.

This is Tinubu's only card plus the backing he enjoys from the telemondu Afonja political fan base.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by raumdeuter: 4:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]Then stop your hypocritical rants and condemnation of Saraki.

Enjoy and worship your gbana fraud and let others celebrate their own crooks

Se foolishness, Same person opening threads daily to criticize Tinubu is asking people not to criticize Saraki

How about you celebrate one of your own politicians in your cave instead of being the abobaku for a Yoruba/Fulani man called Saraki

You have no self worth that you did not find your own tribesman worthy of asslicking that have self recruited yourself into arselinking a Yoruba/Fulani man

Go and celebrate your own politician, Sam Egwu, Nnamani, Anyim, Enwerem, Orji Kalu, CHime Mbadinuju etc go and felate on them and leave Tinubu alone,

He has a wife and doesnt need cocksuckers

4 Likes

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by nku5: 4:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
TylerDurden:
Tinubu, as a politician is a "dead man walking".

With or without a Buhari win in 2019, Tinubu is bound to be disgraced, humilated and his political empire destroyed forever.

The alliance with Buhari and his CPC was not properly negotiated by Tinubu because he(Tinubu) miscalculated that he will still get the backing of the WH which he believed will be secured with a Hilary Clinton win. For your info, Tinubu has been a major donor and financier of both the Clinton Foundation and the US DNC party. Tinubu was introduced the Clintons via Gilbert Chagoury sometime in early 1997. Gilbert Chagoury was a major international fixer and Money launder for the Abacha regime. It is on this flaky foundation of having a secured White House pass with a then almost guaranteed Hilary Clinton win, that made Tinubu not to iron out a rock solid agreement with Buhari and his Islamofascist CPC.

With a Clinton loss, Tinubu had no ace to check Buhari and with the current incumbent occupier of the White House embroiled in a fictitious "Russian collusion" scandal, it is safe to say the Donald isn't going to be sticking his neck in any other Nation's election talk less of this latrine of a Nation called Nigeria.

This is what Buhari knows. That Tinubu, who Obasanjo could not tackle because of his then powerful Clinton connection, is now nothing but a bloody civilian who can be dealt and swept away.

It is for this reason that Buhari is pushing to have Tinubu de-feathered and he is propping several of Tinubu's own proteges like Fayemi and Fashola to douse his influence in his backyard. The disgrace meted Tinubu by his own party in Ondo and Kogi as well as in the National Assembly should have served as a pointer to Tinubu that whatever influence and weight he once had within the party has long expired.

By 2019, Buhari will not need any Lagos based marketing and online opioning crafting shills to persuade Nigerians to vote for him. The savvy campaign that re-branded Buhari and put him into the saddle can never be replicated because Nigerians now know Buhari as an unrepentant despotic Tyrant. Buhari will thus have no other choice than to rig himself back into power with the federal might at his disposal.

If by chance Buhari gets re-elected (God forbid), the unbundling of Tinubu will begin. Buhari has come to see Tinubu as an annoying nuisance. The likes of Amosun in Ogun is most likely to be in control of the APC SW as Buhari is known to be fond of that Afonja.

In the scenario that Buhari and the APC is not returned to power in 2019, I see big trouble coming the way of Tinubu from political foes who will permanently want to have him disgraced and jailed. The likes of Saraki will not spare a thought in having Tinubu jailed neither will Atiku and other powerful opposition figures.

It is thus safe to say that the sun is setting on Tinubu and his corrupt political empire and by God I am loving it.

Buhari no send Tinubu at all. By 2019 it will be all over for him wallahi grin

SW is already crowded. With Fayemi picking Ekiti State it means that the only governors loyal to him are Aregbesola and Ambode.

Tinubu wanted his paddy Lanre Edun to be Finance Minister but Amosun brought Kemi Adeosun to fall his hand grin I even heard that the NYSC scandal was leaked by Tinubu's goons to force Buhari to sack her but still kolewerk! grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by TylerDurden: 4:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
raumdeuter:

Se foolishness, Same person opening threads daily to criticize Tinubu is asking people not to criticize Saraki

How about you celebrate one of your own politicians in your cave instead of being the abobaku for a Yoruba/Fulani man called Saraki

You have no self worth that you did not find your own tribesman worthy of asslicking that have self recruited yourself into arselinking a Yoruba/Fulani man

Go and celebrate your own politician, Sam Egwu, Nnamani, Anyim, Enwerem, Orji Kalu, CHime Mbadinuju etc go and felate on them and leave Tinubu alone,

He has a wife and doesnt need cocksuckers
[/s]

Because you hypocrites will carry same EWEDU mixing broom to go sweep the road while leaving your house dirty.

It is called hypocrisy, Mr Afonja and I keep pointing to Tinubu a convicted drug trafficker whom you defend and idolise and who pays you fools to do his shameless dirty work defending him and slandering his opponents.

You see , Afonja, everyone knows you snakes for what you are.

The reason why APC is collapsing is because majority of her members do not share the same blind stupid loyalty for your Tinubu.

You can console yourself that majority of the "trouble makers" are originally from PDP but what of Galadima's r-APC which is composed of erstwhile CPC and ANPP members who are northerners?

Your frog like state of myopia will surely see you witnessing Tinibu's de-mystification.

You just sit in that boiling water till 2019

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by macaphan007(m): 5:11pm On Jul 28, 2018
TylerDurden:

Tinubu's only ace is having fools blindly supporting his criminality.

The man has been literally flying by the seat of his pants to where he is.

Clinton crime foundation helped him to get where he is but with that Crinan syndicate being unbundled, Tinubu is just pressing his luck.

As far as I can discern, Tinubu is more comfortable to be used, compensated and dumped by Buhari than have PDP return to power to throw his kleptomaniac ass in kirikiri where it belongs.

This is Tinubu's only card plus the backing he enjoys from the telemondu Afonja political fan base.
I can't stop laughing, the man messed up truly, if the Hillary had won,only God knows what we would be going through in Nigeria by now,a lot will happen at Osun,I have a feeling Akeredolu would want a pound of flesh for what Aregbe did during Ondo elections,those guys are out to get Tinubu no doubt,I still wonder why Buhari made Banire head of Amcon? on whose advise? clearly the Abj boys still have plans for Tinubu post 2019,either way Tinubu had a long battle ahead of him.

1 Like

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by spako4(m): 9:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tinubu,the headache of Igbos.

3 Likes

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by ayokellany: 1:14am On Jul 29, 2018
TylerDurden:
[s][/s]

The level of madness in your system knows no bound.

4 Likes

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by MONITZ: 2:14am On Jul 29, 2018
macaphan007:
I can't stop laughing, the man messed up truly, if the Hillary had won,only God knows what we would be going through in Nigeria by now,a lot will happen at Osun,I have a feeling Akeredolu would want a pound of flesh for what Aregbe did during Ondo elections,those guys are out to get Tinubu no doubt,I still wonder why Buhari made Banire head of Amcon? on whose advise? clearly the Abj boys still have plans for Tinubu post 2019,either way Tinubu had a long battle ahead of him.

What did Aregbe do in the Ondo elections?,can u throw more light on this because i really want to know if he was an obstruction in the whole episode...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by tomakint: 3:14am On Jul 29, 2018
Herdsmen:

Always on point comrade I like that but TylerDurden raised some valid points there on a likely destruction of Tinubu's hegemony in Lagos Politics, why? Almost all his political detractors are being handed financial muscle politically by Buhari and if you check these ones being empowered, they are more on the Fashola side than Tinubu's.......Tinubu is biting more than he can chew in Lagos and even Fouad Oki, the other parallel APC Chairman in Lagos is wielding some powers in the Grassroot as I speak and there is every likelihood Ambode will not be returned to power in 2019.....APC is already on self destruct and let's just watch as events unfold itself on them. Thank God Buhari will be no more in 2019 and so will be Tinubu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by deomelo: 3:22am On Jul 29, 2018

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by KanwuliaExtra: 3:24am On Jul 29, 2018
Retired from what exactly? undecided
He has done his WORST.

Buhari is “THE LAST STRAW”! grin

Buhari will thus have no other choice than to rig himself back into power with the federal might at his disposal.

We shall see! cheesy

6 months is a long time to PLAN! wink
A house divided can NEVER STAND!

Ask PDP! kiss
Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by deltaisgreat: 4:06am On Jul 29, 2018
The truth is that the Yoruba people don't understand the game of political mathematics the North is about to play. The North will develop their region and enrich themselves within sixteen good years because they used the Yoruba people to win the election for buhari in 2015, They will also massively vote for buhari in 2019 and the North rules for 8 years. Then in 2023 since PDP will still zone their presidential ticket to the North, the entire North will be sensitised by Northern political elites and Islamic clerics to vote out The APC because APC didn't perform well in the 8 years given them. They won't say that buhari or the North didn't perform well for 8 years but APC didn't perform well, so the need to change party support by the North. I believe that buhari winning again will be a disaster to the whole south especially the west who's support will not be seriously needed in 2023 since they are more of APC faithful followers and buhari must have to destroy APC through his abysmal performance in his second term to pave way for a PDP candidate who must come from the North because I believe that PDP will still zone the presidential ticket to the North in 2023 and that will make the North rule us for 16 years. Alhaji kwankwaso's return to the PDP is not to come and win buhari in 2019 but to come and win APC candidate which APC will zone to the south east in 2023. And the North will rule us till 2031 , by then the oil would have been valueless then the south can go and restructure if they like. The North will use the sixteen years to prepare their land for agriculture and cattle ranches with government money. I believe that the worst heat then will be on the NIGER DELTA region who's land will be sterile then. And then the vast untapped solid minerals from the North will be remembered. The Igbos will still continue in their commerce as usual and survive. The North are champions in politics because they are being guided by Britain who studies political events of every nation and then plan how it will favour them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by konoplyanka: 5:31am On Jul 29, 2018
deltaisgreat:
The truth is that the Yoruba people don't understand the game of political mathematics the North is about to play. The North will develop their region and enrich themselves within sixteen good years because they used the Yoruba people to win the election for buhari in 2015, They will also massively vote for buhari in 2019 and the North rules for 8 years. Then in 2023 since PDP will still zone their presidential ticket to the North, the entire North will be sensitised by Northern political elites and Islamic clerics to vote out The APC because APC didn't perform well in the 8 years given them. They won't say that buhari or the North didn't perform well for 8 years but APC didn't perform well, so the need to change party support by the North. I believe that buhari winning again will be a disaster to the whole south especially the west who's support will not be seriously needed in 2023 since they are more of APC faithful followers and buhari must have to destroy APC through his abysmal performance in his second term to pave way for a PDP candidate who must come from the North because I believe that PDP will still zone the presidential ticket to the North in 2023 and that will make the North rule us for 16 years. Alhaji kwankwaso's return to the PDP is not to come and win buhari in 2019 but to come and win APC candidate which APC will zone to the south east in 2023. And the North will rule us till 2031 , by then the oil would have been valueless then the south can go and restructure if they like. The North will use the sixteen years to prepare their land for agriculture and cattle ranches with government money. I believe that the worst heat then will be on the NIGER DELTA region who's land will be sterile then. And then the vast untapped solid minerals from the North will be remembered. The Igbos will still continue in their commerce as usual and survive. The North are champions in politics because they are being guided by Britain who studies political events of every nation and then plan how it will favour them.

How do you fools have access to the internet?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by SarakiBukola: 5:32am On Jul 29, 2018
raumdeuter:

Epic post.....You ended the career of this Dullard Dunce (Durden) grin

Instead of the foolish piglet, Tyler to feed his starving parents, he's busy ranting over a Tinubu who is far greater than his entire generations to come can dream of

1 Like

Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by deltaisgreat: 10:08am On Jul 29, 2018
konoplyanka:

How do you fools have access to the internet?
when dullards like you lack superior argument, they resort to abuses or violence. Argue with points if you have any please.
Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by konoplyanka: 11:32am On Jul 29, 2018
deltaisgreat:
when dullards like you lack superior argument, they resort to abuses or violence. Argue with points if you have any please.

Read the garbage you wrote and see if it's worth arguing. Ode.
Re: Come 2019, With Or Without A Buhari Win, Tinubu Will Be Permanently Retired. by Calers: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
Apc is a smart party ,Obasanjo rigged election for pdp nothing happen ,if a apc do the same thing nothing will happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Prof Okonjo Was A Brigadier In The Biafran Military / President Buhari Should Give Order To Nigeria Army To Shoot / Video: Oredo Voters Resist Attempt By APC Leader To Share Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.