Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,943 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:29 PM

"No Brainer" By DJ Khaled Ft Justin Bieber, Quavo And Chance The Rapper - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "No Brainer" By DJ Khaled Ft Justin Bieber, Quavo And Chance The Rapper (372 Views)

American Rapper Quavo And His Ex Girlfriend Saweetie Fights Inside An Elevator / Quavo Uses "Musiliu Aruna Ishola" Song As The Intro In His Song (watch) / Dentist Shares Photo Of Phyno's Brown Teeth On Facebook, Advises The Rapper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"No Brainer" By DJ Khaled Ft Justin Bieber, Quavo And Chance The Rapper by Maruchi203(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
DJ Khaled has been teasing his new project, The Father Of Asahd for a minute at this point and it looks like he’s finally getting ready to launch the album’s campaign. Last year, he took over the airwaves with his massive single, “I’m The One” featuring Lil Wayne, Chance The Rapper, Justin Bieber and Quavo. Now, it looks like he’s trying to recreate last summer’s magic with his upcoming single, “No Brainer.”.

DJ Khaled’s new song with Chance the Rapper, Justin Bieber and Quavo. If they’ve recreated any of the magic they built on “I’m The One,” this will be a surefire hit. Coming partly late into the summer, there is still room for another song of the summer candidate, although “In My Feelings” pretty much has that title covered.

https://donnishmedia./2018/07/28/watch-trending-no-brainer-by-dj-khaled-ft-justin-bieber-quavo-and-chance-the-rapper/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nHLzkq91GM

(1) (Reply)

Kunle Afolayan Passes The Skill Of Pounding Yam To His Son (video) / Huddah Monroe Explains Why She Stopped Placing So Much Value On Her Cars And Fla / Am Richer Than Dangote, He’s My Asset – Oluwo Of Iwo Land

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.