Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,041 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) (68581 Views)

Arnold Schwarzenegger Attacked In South Africa (Video). / Full Sex Video Of Afia Schwarzenegger Trends On Ghanaian Social Media / Afia Schwarzenegger Responds To Her Sex Video Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Reference(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2018
holyeye1989:
How is too much money causing madness?......even the poorest man in Anambra will accept 50k instead of that limo.......the best thing is to recycle the scrab....

Indeed. The limo looks old and is probably due to be tossed into the bone yard.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by khvnggift(m): 10:36am On Jul 29, 2018
This Guy is InZain I swear. Y wil he terminate an Innocent Limo nw ehn ?? embarassed embarassed
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Nobody: 10:52am On Jul 29, 2018
decatalyst:
Of what use us the crushing of the 'innocent' limousine now?

When people dey here dey hope to buy a 1997 Mazda or Toyota to run town. embarassed
Lmfao
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by TimiElvis001(m): 10:56am On Jul 29, 2018
He should have dashed buhari so him go use am campaign, it is lie proof...

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Curry30: 10:58am On Jul 29, 2018
Vision2045:
Nigerians and their emotional comment....Look beyond the name of the crashed car and focus on the main item of display.....the limo is just the carcass....the engine and some very costly gadget has been removed....check very well and u will notice, the sits of the immediate back and the middle rears has been removed....so what he crashed when valued is not as much as we are currently judging.

My broda God bless you oh. I nearly dey wonder whether our mentality for naija don so reduce to garbage wey we must condemn everything without properly thinking about the rationale behind such things.

Kai Nigerians smh

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by chiedozie198100: 11:05am On Jul 29, 2018
some nigerians and their stunted thinking process.

no one even care to ask if the limosine is still road worthy.

una dey quick to condemn arnold for crushing it.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by koolguy88(m): 11:10am On Jul 29, 2018
the Terminator doing it since 1905
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by mightyhazell: 11:14am On Jul 29, 2018
the limo na scrap, nothing dey inside, just bodywork
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:15am On Jul 29, 2018
chiedozie198100:
some nigerians and their stunted thinking process.

no one even care to ask if the limosine is still road worthy.

una dey quick to condemn arnold for crushing it.

Even at that. The body alone and those tyres are worth fortunes. Google up.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Justiceleague1: 11:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Everyone everybody join hands next year and crush buhari and all his fellow retrogressive aides,jihadists out of Aso rock.
Join forces,be that tank and crush,destroy and send evil away from aso rock.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by bionixs: 11:19am On Jul 29, 2018
decatalyst:
Of what use us the crushing of the 'innocent' limousine now?

When people dey here dey hope to buy a 1997 Mazda or Toyota to run town. embarassed
hahahaha! runtown
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by kenoz(m): 11:36am On Jul 29, 2018
This is madness
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by bettercreature(m): 11:38am On Jul 29, 2018
post=69799218:
The TERMINATOR!
He couldnt terminate the Limo tyres shame on him grin grin grin grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by KingLennon(m): 11:42am On Jul 29, 2018
Nightmareo07:

This is becoming madness. undecided
I hope u mention igbo too when u are ontop of ur wife. undecided
Where's the igbo? I hope ur brain is not paining u? angry
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by bellotaofeek: 12:25pm On Jul 29, 2018
This is madness, you could have sell it and give it to charity na
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by teemanbastos(m): 12:26pm On Jul 29, 2018
Vision2045:
Nigerians and their emotional comment....Look beyond the name of the crashed car and focus on the main item of display.....the limo is just the carcass....the engine and some very costly gadget has been removed....check very well and u will notice, the sits of the immediate back and the middle rears has been removed....so what he crashed when valued is not as much as we are currently judging.
sound thought! cool
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Paltielz(m): 12:46pm On Jul 29, 2018
Limousine should sue this man, this is not Hollywood movie
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Lilymatty(f): 12:49pm On Jul 29, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Too much money causes madness
Ah swear!!!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Dreyl(m): 12:54pm On Jul 29, 2018
itiswellandwell:
Hmmmmm. He is actually working on something that will buy times 50 of that limousine. Trust me, you see stupidity but they see business.

Cheap Samsung phones. Check my signature.
You are definitely right
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
Vision2045:
I wonder oo! Nigerians and Ignorance, that limo would not pass MOT it's not road worthy, it's heading to the crusher Anyway. grin
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 29, 2018
Rubbish!! that limo will not pass MOT infact it's not road worthy, it was heading to the crushers Anyway.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by streetzdreamz(m): 1:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
I still don't understand how tyres stay the same, no burst no leakage,most severe crashes I've seen leaves the tyres untouched and unaffected,one would think the tanks weight on the car should be enough pressure to make the tyres burst.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by WilliamPossible(m): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
realmindz:
This is not too much money but stupidity...

Talk is cheap thats how poor people talk.No wonder.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by enemmo(f): 1:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
This life!

When I'm still managing my Horse

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Ay04z(m): 1:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
i give out pos terminals.
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 1:57pm On Jul 29, 2018
Techcrunchng:
Too much money causes madness
Ah swear bro... sad
Some people seem to be taking what am taking.... Check my Signature cheesy

1 Like

Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Wizaugpet(m): 2:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
See as this Mumu crush that Innocent Limousine.... sad

Some people must be taking what am taking.... Check my Signature cheesy
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by Adakintroy: 2:23pm On Jul 29, 2018
When white man has too much money, they start looking for crazy new ways to amuse themselfs. This is how they will donate money to meaningless research. Change their sex. Give a woman penniss and a man vigina. Some will complain of their cheek bones. Now this!

That money can come to africa and feed half a village.

Well I don't want to say more. So I don't come off like an hypocrite
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
grin commando style
Re: Arnold Schwarzenegger Crushes Limousine With A 50-ton Armored Tank(Photos) by abworld6deep(m): 3:08pm On Jul 29, 2018
Aldebaran:
Arnold Schwarzenegger is aging gracefully grin

Really , a 70year old aging madly with that stature grin
Aging madly in his brain if I may asked

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Bovi Buys New House in lekki. See The Funny Thing He Wrote. (photo) / Olakunle Churchill Buys Their Son 2017 GMC SUV As 1st Birthday Gift (Pics) / Meet Seyi Awolowo's Girlfriend, Adeshola (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.