Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,132 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Tithe The Hope Of The Blessing- By PROPHET Samuel - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tithe The Hope Of The Blessing- By PROPHET Samuel (236 Views)

Prophet Samuel Akinbodunse: "Buhari Will Die If Goes For Second Term" (Video) / Prophet Samuel Olaluwoye: "How They Use Broom To Lock People's Destiny" / Prophet Samuel Oyadara's 2018 Prophecy About Obasanjo, Atiku, Tinubu, Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tithe The Hope Of The Blessing- By PROPHET Samuel by ProphetSamuel(m): 6:18am On Jul 29, 2018
Tithe The Hope Of The Blessing, Genesis. 14:18-20

Before you understand the meaning of Tithe you must know the difference between Faith and tithe (Hebrews. 11:1)

THE MEANING OF FAITH

Faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things not seen.
Tithe - "Tithe is the hope for the blessing" God will not need your money before he bless you, God will not need your money before he will heal you.

Whether you pay your tithe or not God will still bless you. But there's a blessing meant for tithe payers which is called "THE BLESSING" is only meant for tithe payers Christians and mulisims generally enjoy the blessings of God but as for those who pay their tithes there's a special blessing for them called The Blessing.

THE MEANING OF TITHE

WHAT IS TITHE - Tithe is the agreement and terms and conditions of the blessings.

Why do you think Dangote is rich today? He pays his tithe to 38 churches in Nigeria and his a mulisim. I haven't counted the churches outside country yet oooo which he do pay his tithe. His the richest man in Africa and will soon be the Number Richest Man in the World because he understands what is tithe even as a muslim but the so called Christians today who claimed they are serving God don't even know how to pay their tithes.
Another thing you don't need to be joking with is your tithe. What is Tithe? Tithe is a seed.

Whenever you pay your tithe you have confidence you will rise, but when you don't pay your tithe when you fall you will continue falling. That is why many people are poor today. In the world today mulisims are richer than the so called Christians they know what is tithe and they pay their tithes.

All men of men of God comderming paying of tithe they shall all have their part in the lake of fire. Am saying this with confidence that's why i placed my official email on my signature below.
"Pastors are not capable of receiving tithe. Tithe is meant for Prophets and Prists because they have no other office than their calling". Any pastor who collects tithe is a thief. God said bring all the tithes to my store house he didn't say take all the tithes to the pastors house.

In Conclusion

(Psalm. 28:22-24) The way muslims are paying their tithes now are more than the Christians who are carring Bible along. But every Christian now they are saying God bless me. (Malachi. 3:10)
If you are carring tithe to the pastors house better be warn today God said carry all your tithes to my store house. Before you receive The Blessing from God your hands must be clean. The tithe of a thief and a money rituals is an abomination unto the Lord.

(1) (Reply)

One Thing You Cannot Do In Hell! / Rccg Sunday School 5th August, 2018 / Allow God To Help You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.