Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,023 members, 7,849,117 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 02:50 PM

Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi (18661 Views)

2023: North Will Produce Nigeria’s Next President – PDP Youths Insist / We Have 400 Witnesses Willing To Testify Against President – PDP Tells Tribunal / Fani Kayode Blasts Amaechi: "When A Pig Wears Lipstick, It Still Remains A Pig" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Almaiga: 9:17am On Jul 29, 2018
No body has monopoly over individuals health. Some of Buhari's critics, who called him names in 2016, some went as far as saying, the President will not leave to see 2017. Most of them have since died, buried and forgotten while, President Buhari is still waxing stronger.
Be careful what you wish for others.

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by adetes: 9:18am On Jul 29, 2018
undecided

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Sajio(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2018
don4real18:
GEJ wasn't sick but he ruined the economy... I'm not saying that Buhari is any better even though it is obvious that he is but if we have to vote, we should look for integrity and competence in the individual that we will want to vote for
.. why would you say Gej Ruined the economy? I can't believe uptil now ppl are still buying into APC propaganda!! How was life during Gej era and now. As far as am concern JEG did very well. Imagine what ppl are facing now.
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Sajio(m): 9:22am On Jul 29, 2018
don4real18:
GEJ wasn't sick but he ruined the economy... I'm not saying that Buhari is any better even though it is obvious that he is but if we have to vote, we should look for integrity and competence in the individual that we will want to vote for
.. why would you say Gej Ruined the economy? I can't believe ppl are still buying into APC propaganda!! How was life during Gej era and now. As far as am concern JEG did very well. Imagine what ppl are facing now.
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by chrischina(m): 9:24am On Jul 29, 2018
I remember I said this the very first day the sick man took over the leadership of this great country.
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2018
Butterflyle0:

Well he is incorruptible
. Under GEJ Nigeria degenerated in respect to much that South Africa ceased our dollars and the king of Morocco refused to pick GEJ the then Presidents call.

Right now we are back on the world stage of respect with PMB at the helm.

Respect from The USA to ICC.

I prefer this which could happen in 3 yesrs to where we once were which could not be redeemed in 16 years.
At various times during this regime this man has exhibited many xteristics that shows that he isn't a different breed. You and Buhari can't justify that incorruptible tag any more. I get am before no be property. That the same tag they used to sell him to us.. He came on and has shown that he's just the same .. A continuation of the curse of ineffectual leadership.. That 'kwaraption' line isn't working again bro...the wind haff blown and the ass of the hen was found not to be a pleasing sight
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Billygee2u: 9:27am On Jul 29, 2018
lostluggage:
First I was like grin

But on a serious note, how did we find ourselves in this position.. A country that has an energetic and intelligent population, being ruled by old, senile Oligarchs.. This calls for serious concern..

We deserve better!! angry
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by FarahAideed: 9:33am On Jul 29, 2018
don4real18:

stale please stop all this ..Gej never ruined anything
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Butterflyle0: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2018
lostluggage:

At various times during this regime this man has exhibited many xteristics that shows that he isn't a different breed. You and Buhari can't justify that incorruptible tag any more. I get am before no be property. That the same tag they used to sell him to us.. He came on and has shown that he's just the same .. A continuation of the curse of ineffectual leadership.. That 'kwaraption' line isn't working again bro...the wind haff blown and the ass of the hen was found not to be a pleasing sight

Lmao you think you know more than the ICC who ranked him highest on integrity with XXXI?

You are simply being emotional and not thinking straight.

List out the "various" times he has shown the characteristics no different from the others?

I dey wait.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Butterflyle0: 9:42am On Jul 29, 2018
FarahAideed:

stale please stop all this ..Gej never ruined anything

GEJ ruined EVERYTHING.

Do you suffer from selective amnesia?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by CoolAmbience(m): 9:44am On Jul 29, 2018
pxjosh:
We truly deserve better than this. In a country where most of the population are youths, we don't need someone as old as Buhari to be our president. The man is very old for God sake and his senses of judgement has declined.

Don't we deserve better?

People don't just think very well, and you are one of them. Are all the governors as old as President Buhari? Was Jonathan as old as President Buhari?

What were/are their achievements? The rail sector is looking up under Buhari. Our roads and airports are being enhanced. In less than four years, rice importation dropped by over 70% with more than 10 industrial rice mills springing up in the last three years.

We have seen the results of his diversification programs from FIRS collections reports, and from the NCS and JAMB. While it is natural to expect more, commendation is equally not a crime.

We were all here when the last administration, not minding the windfall witnessed in the preceding years, had to borrow to pay salaries. More than half the states of the federation were no longer able to foot their recurrent budget, let alone build infrastructures. They had to be bailed out with over #300billion to give succour to millions of Nigerian workers and their countless dependents. Can you say what projects your state governor deployed the Paris Club refund money for? What of the federal allocations to your state? Or is he 'too' old as President Buhari too? Who is your LGA Chairman? How is he/she managing the funds that accrue to the LGA? Who are your representatives in the HoR? What of the Senate? What are their constituency projects and how much funds have been allocated to those projects?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Butterflyle0: 9:44am On Jul 29, 2018
Sajio:
.. why would you say Gej Ruined the economy? I can't believe ppl are still buying into APC propaganda!! How was life during Gej era and now. As far as am concern JEG did very well. Imagine what ppl are facing now.

GEJ ruined the economy. Even his finance minister admitted to this when she said he refused to save in the face of recession.

What GEJ did was to keep draining the foreign reserves in order to cushion the effects of recession even during his tenure.

He was leading a false economy then. A farce . And when things truly fell apart, it fell squarely on the shoulders of PMB to drag us out of it and he has done superbly well in the face of that and still was able to grow the external reserves rather than further deplete it

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Butterflyle0: 9:45am On Jul 29, 2018
CoolAmbience:

People don't just think very well, and you are one of them. Are all the governors as old as President Buhari? Was Jonathan as old as President Buhari?

What were/are their achievements? The rail sector is looking up under Buhari. Our roads and airports are being enhanced. In less than four years, rice importation dropped by over 70% with more than 10 industrial rice mills springing up in the last three years.

We have seen the results of his diversification programs from FIRS collections reports, and from the NCS and JAMB. While it is natural to expect more, commendation is equally not a crime.

We were all here when the last administration, not minding the windfall witnessed in the preceding years, had to borrow to pay salaries. More than half the states of the federation were no longer able to foot their recurrent budget, let alone build infrastructures. They had to be bailed out with over #300billion to give succour to millions of Nigerian workers and their countless dependents. Can you say what projects your state governor deployed the Paris Club refund money for? What of the federal allocations to your state? Or is he 'too' old as President Buhari too? Who is your LGA Chairman? How is he/she managing the funds that accrue to the LGA? Who are your representatives in the HoR? What of the Senate? What are their constituency projects and how much funds have been allocated to those projects?

You have a sound and a good head on your shoulders.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by WOCKHARDI(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2018
JegaQuin:
I have been asking and am still asking you people, who is the person you want to replace Buhari with?
Don't worry. When time comes you will know. Why "pinch a parcel that will soon be opened"?
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by FBIL: 9:54am On Jul 29, 2018
Buhari will win South West and more of North West states but he'll lose South East, South South, North Central, parts of North East. Actually, he performed below 20% but who are PDP plotting to replace him with. PDP's attack on APC is soft. They need to be harsher and bombastic!
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by aquar: 10:06am On Jul 29, 2018
some time i wonder what this looting agenda party is tanking Nigeria's for. let me put this in notice, the northerners can never vote against their son, what u seeing them doing now is their ways of deceiving those pple know as 5% pert of the country. bcs if they should allow this power to shift to another person in the north, that means they only hv 4 years to complete. wit this fact they rander go wit president buhari. what PDP is doing is a show of shame bcs we can never go back to our vomit again. PDP is nt alternative to our problems.The looting under PDP 16yrs is too much, pls Nigerian let us manage what we hv now till GOD will finally answered our prayers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by KanwuliaExtra: 10:15am On Jul 29, 2018
Vegetable President! cheesy
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by don4real18(m): 10:19am On Jul 29, 2018
Sajio:
I am not speaking as a member of APC or as a believer of its news. I am speaking as a concerned citizen that has witnessed so many administrations.
I wouldn't take back my words that GEJ failed, after all, I remember campaigning for him because I believed in him only to end up disappointed with my choice and the choice of majority of other Nigerians.
GEJ had the opportunity to go down as the best president ever being that oil was at its all time high but it was glaring that we were under a kakistocratic leadership that was backed up by greed of his and his inner circle
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by teejona(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2018
Herdsmen:
The cabal are desperate to hang in ..and keep stealing our yams..using same to pay dia online miscreants..shouting sai baba upandan, why baba is dying off gently..
Pushing the dullard beyond limit as to enter Villa through backdoor...

It has been their agenda since 2014.. they understand that baba is a dullard and knows nothing about governance. Even the dullard himself is confused.

Aisha for don tire for the whole matter..they don't kidnap his husband

Dullard wey spend nearly half of his four years treating his left ear n other "undisclosed" matters..
How sure are we say..he go last another 4 years.

Return the dullard back to daura..

How sure are you that you will last another day.
you just need to be careful of your utterances
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by uvalued(m): 10:22am On Jul 29, 2018
pxjosh:
We truly deserve better than this. In a country where most of the population are youths, we don't need someone as old as Buhari to be our president. The man is very old for God sake and his senses of judgement has declined.

Don't we deserve better?

my people share the image #healthypresident2019
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by mbjsuki(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2018
If PDP like let them brag,call names, point fingers and state the open obvious, they cannot come back soon to power after given the opportunity for 16years which was misused and wasted,why trust these clowns again.
Their pain and agony is understandable, no more Ghana must go bag, no more reckless spending,no more goat eating yam, no more sharing of excess crude oil money, no more direct drawings from CBN, the list is endless.
If this is what we must guide against to secure the future of our children and generation unborn so be it. Before they turn this country into another "Congo" or some part in "Brazil" where it unobtainable and difficult to rule due to recklessness and corrupt practices.
Care needs to be taken,now!

Who is the person to take over from Buhari should be the question. Atiku? Saraki? Mention credible names please, names like Donald Duke....names with proven records.
This is my submission.
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by michoim(m): 11:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Yet the same PDP and R-APC (then PDP) intentionally produced an unhealthy Yaradua as president that later died in power. Who is deceiving who? PDP should shut up.
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Max24: 11:58am On Jul 29, 2018
JegaQuin:
I have been asking and am still asking you people, who is the person you want to replace Buhari with?
You expect us to tell u an Angel Gabriel, abi ? Keep asking ? Your mumu never do. At a time other nations even Ghana have cerebral President's u are confused about an analogue Presidency scamming u with opposition blackmail. Is Trump, Therasa May or Macron saints ? No, but what is common to them is their public cerebral. Can u vouch same for our Bubu ?
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Fyno: 12:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
victorviran:

Very strong choice if words?
which of the words is strong now? Mumu or mud? Perhaps BMC, you guys incharge of this forum are just HYPOCRITES

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by emmie14: 4:22pm On Jul 29, 2018
don4real18:

Leave Jonathan alone. We all know his shortcomings based on this we change the administration for buhari and co to correct. Obviously Jonathan is far better than buhari. How much was pump price? What happened to exchange rate? Oga and sleep well tonight
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Donclaracuzo: 4:59pm On Jul 29, 2018
drlateef:

Just three years ago we had a young PHD holder as president. He presided over the looting of the country. Therefore, what we need is an incorruptible president, nothing more, nothing less.

The said Ph.D holder also, presided over the turning of the country's economy to the fastest growing economy in the continent. If really, they looted the country's treasure down as you people always say and the prices of things were relatively well than now, that means we need looters who can help to reverse the economy as it used to be or for the best. Mr integrity cannot manage the economy.
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by don4real18(m): 6:35pm On Jul 29, 2018
emmie14:

Leave Jonathan alone. We all know his shortcomings based on this we change the administration for buhari and co to correct. Obviously Jonathan is far better than buhari. How much was pump price? What happened to exchange rate? Oga and sleep well tonight
I will definitely sleep well tonight. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by suso(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2018
JegaQuin:

God.. This is one of the reasons that this country won't rise.. How on earth would you have think like a scum

So even if you are opportune to rule this country
You won't be better

O ma se oo
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by biggy26: 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2018
don4real18:
This isn't 2015, this propaganda won't work again. Hunger don open people eye.
Govt of sorry, tears and blood.
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by ayurexars(m): 5:58am On Jul 30, 2018
But not thieves
Re: Nigerians Deserves A Healthy President, PDP, R-APC Blasts Amaechi by Ingocof(m): 9:49am On Aug 03, 2018
just like PDP gave us umar yar'adua sometimes back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu's 59th Birthday Celebration In South Africa (Photos, Video) / More Trouble For Ambode As Tinubu’s Associates Insist On His Probe / EndSARS: Lekki Tollgate Bullets Of Same Calibre As Army’s, Says Forensic Expert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.