Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,229 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:09 AM

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? (12628 Views)

How Did You Feel After You Finally Defeated That Stubborn Addiction? / Speaking In Tongue; A Great Lie By Olakunle Allison / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Dokitadotun: 9:41am On Jul 29, 2018
Honestly speaking if you have not been speaking in tongue, you may be missing something serious here. Some people believe it's not a must to speak in tongue after baptism in the Holy ghost but the bible is clear. I feel this inner peace and joy after speaking in tongues for hours. Just try it out. It sweetens soul. It energizes you from within.

27 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by DWJOBScom(m): 10:03am On Jul 29, 2018
I feel light , liberated , most times I feel God's presence. There's this positive energy or assurance that my expectations will be met.

Whenever am worried or dusturbed and get to pray , I feel better afterwards and I have testimonies of these needs met

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by realmindz: 10:21am On Jul 29, 2018
Nothing as sweet as self deceit....

194 Likes 15 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by frowland(m): 10:25am On Jul 29, 2018
realmindz:

Haha

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Groovenaija360(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Benblaq(m): 10:26am On Jul 29, 2018
Us wey never speak am before nko?

but wait oh, christians what's the meaning of
raprapraprokrotokadghatatatarobosantaradgajwa!!

29 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by SirLakes: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2018
The moment you start speaking in tongues....... I get irritated.

I don't believe in tha shii aswear undecided......all lies

Something people are even learning like Spanish, Chinese, freNch n other languages

46 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 29, 2018
cheesy
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by lamideee(f): 10:27am On Jul 29, 2018
A
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Lexusgs430: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2018
What do alcoholics do, after they have over - indulged?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by DonroxyII: 10:28am On Jul 29, 2018
Dokitadotun:
Honestly speaking if you have not been speaking in tongue, you may be missing something serious here. Some people believe it's not a must to speak in tongue after baptism in the Holy ghost but the bible is clear. I feel this inner peace and joy after speaking in tongues for hours. Just try it out. It sweetens soul. It energizes you from within.
Nigerians and how we tey dey lie to ourselves ..... Our own Religion here Na case !!
Speaking in tongues, my friend dey do am, I just marvelled at his stupidity ..... Pray to your God in clear terms and develop your sense of development ..... which one be abracadbracbahcgahaha, erobo she robo ..... U self can't interpret all this trash .... record yourself and play it back when you are done !!
An average African Man wey later enter hell wey ihm dey avoid, Na lack of sense cause am .......

Na Only sensible people go enter heaven cheesy

51 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by cezarman(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2018
But I just wonder why all these church people don't go into proffesional acting. They'll do better than most Nollywood actors.

Watching them perform is very entertainingsmiley

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by jendhorlee(m): 10:29am On Jul 29, 2018
so if you neva speak in tongues. u neva know Christ abi

smh for you

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Viktor1983(m): 10:30am On Jul 29, 2018
undecided
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:31am On Jul 29, 2018
GOD IS GOOD

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by daveP(m): 10:32am On Jul 29, 2018
Dokitadotun:

Really??

Yeah the Bible is actually clear about Baptism of the Holy Spirit. But not all spoke in tongues.

Twas first done to make the whole unbelievers see that truly God was fulfilling prophecies thru the 120 Speaking.

It's why I'm always emphasizing on this school of thought that most times, the Bible showed it was a known tongue, except to the speaker. The speaker doesn't have any idea that it's a language that exist on earth that he's speaking in.

Next, the Bible showed about places that the so called evidence wasn't seen, yet Luke recorded it as baptism of the Holy Spirit!!!

Paul never spoke in tongues the first time.

Some needed laying on of hands.

Some need not(Cornelius family)

Besides, The Cornelius Family were technically not yet saved when they got baptized.... Hmm.

Then Peter couldave been vilified for going there but the 6 witnesses he took along proved what they saw. (proof that Peter wasn't the head of the church as some sect take him to be. He was frightened most times. something a head wouldn't do)

So be aware of these facts.

It's 'a' sign of the Baptism, not 'the' sign.

Happy Sunday!!!

Modified

Besides, I must say this....

You can't be filled with the Holy Ghost and his power and still exhibit the old man and his deeds. Never. You can have flaws (flaws aren't sin) So what are most of those claiming to kabashing actually doing?

The Bible has the answer.

Holy Ghost Baptism is a fact and reality. So I'm always with vehemence against teachers saying be filled with faith. what crap!!!!

Faith is unrealistic in nature.

Baptism is always and Everly realistic!! I.e it's real and can be seen.

Millions are blabbing nowadays actually.

A pastor walks into church, some aren't saved talk less baptized and he suddenly encourages them "by faith" to kabashing to scare the devil.

The Kingdom of Heaven has principles that must be followed. Else it will be missed. simple.

So which one are most "Christians" doing?

Actual Speaking in tongues or blabbing?

God bless us all.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 29, 2018
realmindz:

People dey nairaland grin grin

12 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by duos: 10:33am On Jul 29, 2018
Very good example of mouth exercise

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by sulasa07(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2018
it feels like d madness in ones system has been liberated.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Grace001: 10:34am On Jul 29, 2018
Not only speaking in tongues, it’s speaking in lips.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by cezarman(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Dokitadotun:

Blabbing for hours
Una really get strenght oh! smiley

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by MuttleyLaff: 10:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Dokitadotun:
Honestly speaking if you have not been speaking in tongue,
you may be missing something serious here.
Some people believe it's not a must to speak in tongue after baptism in the Holy ghost but the bible is clear.
I feel this inner peace and joy after speaking in tongues for hours.
Just try it out.
It sweetens soul. It energizes you from within.

realmindz:

cezarman:
Blabbing for hours
Una really get strenght oh! smiley
#IfYouKnowYouKnow

1 Like

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by PROFdanmike(m): 10:35am On Jul 29, 2018
Tongue speaking in most churches today has become a disturbing phenomenon, so much so that some genuine servants of God are now wondering if some of these pastors, who make a public “show” of it, have not read the scripture, about tongue speaking, or have read it but do not understand, what the Holy Spirit says about tongue speaking. Believers in Christ must understand the fact that these tongues, whether of men or of angels, are mere gifts of the Holy Spirit, like any other gifts of the Holy Spirit, which differ from one another in administration, as written in 1 CORINTHIANS 12:4-10. And in VERSES 29-30, Apostle Paul questioned, and I quote, ‘’Are all apostles? Are all prophets? Are all teachers? Are all workers of miracles? Have all the gift of healing? DO ALL SPEAK IN TONGUES? DO ALL INTERPRET? It is clear, therefore, that not all believers in christ have the gift of speaking in tongues. And even those who have the gift of speaking in tongues are advised, in 1 CORINTHIANS 14:13, to pray that they may be able to interpret, otherwise if they cannot interpret, or if there is no other, in the church, to interpret, then such believers in Christ are warned to keep silence in the church, as written in 1 CORINTHIANS 14:28, and I quote, “BUT IF THERE IS NO INTERPRETER, LET HIM KEEP SILENCE IN THE CHURCH; AND LET HIM SPEAK TO HIMSELF AND TO GOD.” Otherwise, if the unlearned or unbelievers, come into the church, and hear them speak in an unknown tongue, which they do not understand, they will say they are mad, as we can read in 1 CORINTHIANS 14:23, and I quote, “IF THEREFORE, THE WHOLE CHURCH COME TOGETHER INTO ONE PLACE, AND ALL SPEAK WITH TONGUES, AND THERE COME IN THOSE WHO ARE UNLEARNED OR UNBELIEVERS, WILL THEY NOT SAY THEY ARE MAD?” And they will even be like barbarians unto them, as written in 1 CORINTHIANS 14:11, and I quote, “THEREFORE, IF I KNOW NOT THE MEANING OF THE VOICE, I SHALL BE UNTO HIM THAT SPEAKETH A BARBARIAN, AND HE THAT SPEAKETH SHALL BE A BARBARIAN UNTO ME.” Speaking in tongue, without any interpretation is like speaking into the air, as written in 1 CORINTHIANS 14:9, and I quote, ‘’SO LIKEWISE YE, EXCEPT YE UTTER BY THE TONGUE, WORDS EASY TO BE UNDERSTOOD, HOW SHALL IT BE KNOWN WHAT IS SPOKEN? FOR YE SHALL SPEAK INTO THE AIR.’’ On the day of Pentecost, the tongues that were spoken, by the apostles and the other disciples, numbering about one hundred and twenty (120 ), were tongues of men, spoken in different languages of the different countries of the world, from whence came all the Jews to Jerusalem to observe the Pentecost. Pentecost was a Jewish festival, held on the fiftieth day after the Jews Passover.

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/07/do-all-speak-in-tongues/

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by urahara(m): 10:39am On Jul 29, 2018
I feel like an idiot

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by WukedP(m): 10:41am On Jul 29, 2018
I feel edified , especially when I have a strong need I can feel the spirit praying for me through me Hallelujah.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by CHARLOE(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2018
DWJOBScom:
I feel light , liberated , most times I feel God this positive energy or assurance that my expectations will be met.

Whenever am worried or dusturbed and get to pray , I feel better afterwards and I have testimonies of these needs met
Be deluding urself there, been there, done that.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by Jamiubond009(m): 10:42am On Jul 29, 2018
K
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by SirLakes: 10:43am On Jul 29, 2018
Pastor: Let's close our eyes for prayers

Pastor: In Jesus name, lord we thank you for the Gift of life, the next thing shoro bobo shu shuku shakara baba laba hala robo (foreign language aka tongue)

Me: ehn, how come

As in fast fast like that, naso e easy reach

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by YurFatHer: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2018
hmmnn
Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by xynerise: 10:44am On Jul 29, 2018
If you are not led by the spirit to speak in tongues, my brother you are just insulting your family.

These mushroom churches are even teaching their members to speak in tongues words after words. So embarrassing..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by CHARLOE(m): 10:45am On Jul 29, 2018
WukedP:
I feel edified , especially when I have a strong need I can feel the spirit praying for me through me Hallelujah.
Lazy yoot, b decivivg urself there.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Feel After Speaking In Tongue? by gidjah(m): 10:48am On Jul 29, 2018
tongue speaking has caused more controversies in the church than even the issue of thite and offerings wallahi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Masturbating With Images Of Your Spouse In Your Head A Sin? / GENESIS Chapter 3(who Should We Blame For Our Suffering Now ADAM,EVE Or SERPENT) / Your Beliefs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.