Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,546 members, 7,827,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Who To Be Blamed? The Coach Or The Whole Team Or Kaita? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Who To Be Blamed? The Coach Or The Whole Team Or Kaita? (891 Views)

It’s Foreign Coach Or I Quit – Pinnick / Sani Kaita Celebrates His 29th Birthday Today / KAITA: A New Word Added To Oxford English Dictionary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who To Be Blamed? The Coach Or The Whole Team Or Kaita? by koolaid23: 5:37pm On Jun 17, 2010
Those guys disgraced themselves, Uche, vincent and haruna tried their best but the remaining fool were there fooling themselves,

I hate to watch their game, they are nothing but amateur, couldn't prove themselves in a Big tour, Nigeria is the worst team in the tournament,
Re: Who To Be Blamed? The Coach Or The Whole Team Or Kaita? by 12large: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
abeg i would blame the coach. why should he drop our best striker, is greece argentina how can he play 2dms against greece yakubu juju is definetly working but i believe in god
Re: Who To Be Blamed? The Coach Or The Whole Team Or Kaita? by chidichris(m): 5:53pm On Jun 17, 2010
abeg i would blame the coach. why should he drop our best striker, is greece argentina how can he play 2dms against greece yakubu juju is definetly working but i believe in god

@12large,
u are a very useless . now that your mikel did not play, it has turned to be the problem of the coach.
why not die and re-incarnate so that we see the possibility of your becoming useful to your generation.

@topic,
an aboki will remain aboki even if u take him to america at worst, he will become an american aboki. keita is a mordern fool.
Re: Who To Be Blamed? The Coach Or The Whole Team Or Kaita? by meggieblac: 6:35pm On Jun 17, 2010
The coach, the useless team and kaita should just be shot.
Re: Who To Be Blamed? The Coach Or The Whole Team Or Kaita? by no1madman(m): 6:49pm On Jun 17, 2010
coach and d whole team.
Re: Who To Be Blamed? The Coach Or The Whole Team Or Kaita? by harakiri(m): 7:51pm On Jun 17, 2010
@Post

Neither of them is too blame.The problem with us is that we keep depending on "big" names.The Taye Taiwo,Joseph Yobo and the rest are cannot be the same people from yester years.Till now, Nigerians still expect Kanu Nwankwo to get into the field and perform the magic he did in the mid '90's.When will we grow up?

This country is swarming with undiscovered talents.Even from our local teams, you can pick out a dozen squads that are capable of bringing us victory.The hunger for goals our boys had is not the same like before because they are no longer hungry players anymore and they are not going to break their legs or risk unnecessary injury that can jeopardize their careers for a country that will ultimately kick them to curb and forget them. The ankle injury of Amokachi is a good example of this.Remember what happened to him? His country abandoned him.Players who have serious injuries are dumped so you cannot expect them to go into the field like the Argentinians or the English players and play with their hearts 100%.As far as i am concerned, Nigerians expect to much from these boys and provide little.
Re: Who To Be Blamed? The Coach Or The Whole Team Or Kaita? by otokx(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
The coach who did not have any back up strategy and then the players for failing to rise to the occasion. Kaita to me is innocent of all the charges.
Re: Who To Be Blamed? The Coach Or The Whole Team Or Kaita? by honeric01(m): 10:32pm On Jun 17, 2010
Kaita did what most players do, even in the game between Mexico and France, a Mexican player did it and was only given a yellow card, it's common with players, so make una carry una frustration elsewhere, una no who to blame but are not bold enough to hit the bull's eyes.

(1) (Reply)

Siasia In Dilemma Over Ameobi, Moses Switch! / Bad Luck For Retired Nfl Star Tiki Barber / Undocumented players: Teamless Nigerian footballers to be deported from Ukraine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.