Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,985 members, 7,814,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:33 AM

Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) (20689 Views)

Ajuri Ngelale Welcomes Third Son (Photos) / Sultan’s Daughter Weds Yuguda's Son (photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode And Wife Dedicate Their Triplets In Church (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2018
GOVERNOR ROCHAS OKOROCHA DEDICATES GRANDCHILD

Today, at St. Joseph"s Catholic Chaplaincy, Imo State University, Owerri, Dr.Uzoma Anwukah and wife Uju dedicated their son, Master Chimujurumobi Tony Anwukah.

This beautiful event was witnessed by the overjoyed grandparents His Excellency, Owelle Rochas Okorocha and his wife Ugo Nneoma Nkechi Okorocha and Hon. Minister Prof Anthony Anwukah and his wife Hon Justice Anwukah .

Others include, the Seceretary to the Government Sir. George Eche, the Chief of Staff IMGH Ugwumba Uche Nwosu and wife Uloma Nwosu,  Commissioners, SAs and other dignitaries.

Congratulations.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/07/gov-okorocha-dedicates-grandchildphotos.html

Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Mztarstrechy(m): 2:54pm On Jul 29, 2018

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Betakeshi: 4:03pm On Jul 29, 2018
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Sprumbabafather: 4:04pm On Jul 29, 2018
The whole people ruling Imo state are Rochas and his family.

5 Likes

Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 7:41pm On Jul 29, 2018
God will protect him

Visit my signature for high Samsung phones
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Okuchris(f): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Beautiful couples and fine children

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Hardewarlee(m): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
Iberiberism lol grin ....
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by corpersforum(f): 7:42pm On Jul 29, 2018
That is exactly what we call giving birth to a baby with a silver spoon. am happy for them sha!

If you were not born with any spoon at all like me and you are looking for a way to create a spoon for yourself. You should read THIS ARTICLE and than me later. 100% Free information
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by neweraomo: 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
I bet it won't be long before he errect the grandchildren statue all over the city ... useless Igbos grin

3 Likes

Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 7:43pm On Jul 29, 2018
Like to wish me happy birthday, it's my big day!

5 Likes

Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by tukdi: 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by philip0906(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
Jamboree all round...
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Uromigod(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2018
HAPPY FOR U SIR..... ENJOY PUBLIC MONEY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iTbKRo9L11g
MADE IN GIDI REALITY TV SHOW .... MAMA TOBI AND LASISI ELENU VISITED HOUSEMATES
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by neweraomo: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
Yankiss:
you don get money,i wish Happy happy birthday if.you have but if you are still hustling my brother,no need to remember the day you come to the world yet grin

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Pvin: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
iberiberism
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by rafabenitez: 7:45pm On Jul 29, 2018
If only isis can help us with one suicide bomber to locate dis evil man n his inlaws.
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Yankiss(m): 7:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
neweraomo:
you don get money,i wish Happy happy birthday if.you have but if you are still hustling my brother,no need to remember the day you come to the world yet grin
You are funny. Check my profile pic, I am NOT a hustler. Just don't like attention all the time! grin grin
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jul 29, 2018
I pray
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by mkpese1(m): 8:00pm On Jul 29, 2018
He's humble today
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Amarabae(f): 8:33pm On Jul 29, 2018
He wants to turn IMO into a family business.
He will fail.
I trust IMO powerful big figures.
Look at his empty son in law that wants to rule IMO state,
Jokers

2 Likes

Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by goat22: 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2018
Amarabae:
He wants to turn IMO into a family business.
He will fail.
I trust IMO powerful big figures.
Look at his empty son in law that wants to rule IMO state,
Jokers

My sister mbanu owu bu ihe nnla akataka odeagwu. Osimiri nla iyoyoyo? Osiso ndi igbo.
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by thebestprice(m): 11:47pm On Jul 29, 2018
That is not a baby, that is an adult baby.

Look at the picture again
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jul 30, 2018
smh New statue loading grin grin
Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by neweraomo: 6:36am On Jul 30, 2018
Yankiss:

You are funny. Check my profile pic, I am NOT a hustler. Just don't like attention all the time! grin grin
then happy birthday bro,long life in health and wealth

1 Like

Re: Uzoma Anwukah And Wife, Uju Dedicate Their Son (Photos) by sweetv(f): 7:40am On Jul 30, 2018
Yankiss:
happy bday grow in strength and wisdom

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Fire Incident At FIRS Headquarters In Abuja / Njidda Pariya: Fintiri Pays Atiku A Condolence Visit Over The Death Of His Aide / Breaking News! Jonathan Wooed To Become Biafra First President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.